RRB SSE Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board is going to release RRB SSE Admit Card for those candidates who have successfully registered for Senior Section Engineer post. The exam will be held on scheduled date for filling 4500+ vacancies of SSE in 21 Zones. Appliers can download RRB Section Engineer Hall Ticket by using their register no from the official website. If you want to get RRB SSE Admit Card 2017 easily then you need to follow the simple steps as framed at the beneath section of this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
RRB provides the job platform to those candidates who want to zenith their career in government sector. It is authorized to conduct various exams for enrolling best candidates on vacant positions. Now, Computer Based Test is going to be held for Sr. Section Engineer in different zones. To appear in the exam candidates are required to download their RRB Admit Card. Aspirants are advised that they have to bring RRB Call Letter to get entry in the examination otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in exam. Candidates who want to collect their admit card within few seconds are advised to stay in contact with this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RRB SSE Admit Card
Steps to Download RRB SSE Hall Ticket
Don’t know how to download RRB SSE Admit Card through online mode? Not Yet!! Check here simple procedure and follow it:
- To avail Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card, aspirants are needed to go through the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of web portal, you are required to select “Recruitment” tab which is presented at the menu bar.
- Then zone wise website links will appear, you need to hit at suitable link.
- After hitting the link you will reach on zonal website.
- Candidates need to hit at an appropriate link to download Railway Recruitment Board Hall Ticket.
- A new page will be presented with the search box, you need to enter all asked details such as registration number, date of birth etc.
- Then preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your hall ticket will appear you can download RRB SSE Admit Card and take the print out of same.
Direct Link For: RRB SSE Admit Card
Candidates have to bring their valid Photo ID Proof along with the RRB Senior Section Engineer Admit Card. Your hall ticket contains all relevant information such as date of exam, center, timing etc. You also need to check all details as given below will be correct. If there is any change then you need to inform the authorities before the examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Test date and time
- Venue of the exam
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Center code
- Few general information
Check Out: RRB SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
RRB SSE Exam Pattern:
Applicants are informed that the question will be asked in the exam from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic and Technical Subjects. Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. The exam duration will be 02 hours. For more details check below!!
|Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Exam Duration: 02 Hours|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60|
Get Here: RRB Previous Year Question Papers
List of 21 Zones:
Computer Based Test for Senior Section Engineer is going to be held on 21 zones. You may check the list of exam centers below!!
|1. Ahmedabad||2. Ajmer|
|3. Allahabad||4. Bangalore|
|5. Bhopal||6. Bhubaneshwar|
|7. Bilaspur||8. Chandigarh|
|9. Chennai||10. Gorakhpur|
|11. Guwahati||12. Jammu|
|13. Kolkata||14. Malda|
|15. Mumbai||16. Muzaffarpur|
|17. Patna||18. Ranchi|
|19. Secunderabad||20. Siliguri|
Railway Exam Preparation Tips:
For the ease of contenders, here we are providing some simple preparation tips. By following these simple steps you may crack this exam with good score.
- Applicants must have complete knowledge of syllabus and exam pattern.
- You are advised to choose the best study material. You may also study through e-books.
- Must do time management while solving the questions.
- You need to focus on highest weightage topics.
- Candidates are advised to make their own short notes.
- You should practice previous year question papers. It will help you to understand the level of questions.
- If you have any doubt on any topic then you need to clear all doubts at a time.
- All multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. So, you can use short tricks to solve the questions.
Do You Know? What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam
Those, who are going to appear for above exam, can get RRB SSE Admit Card 2017 by pressing this Official Link.
You may Subscribe Our Free Email Service to attain latest updates direct to your mail box in this concern. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to acquire updated information about recruitments, application forms, answer keys etc direct on your timeline. Students, if you have any quarry then you may write it in the comment box and we will try to solve it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||RRB SSE Recruitment|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||RRB Exam 2017|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Salary Package|