RRB TC Recruitment
According to latest news, RRB TC Recruitment Notification will be released soon on its official website. Contenders who are looking for Job in Railway Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against RRB TC 4000 Vacancy till last date that is April 2019.
रेलवे टिकट कलेक्टर भर्ती!!!
रेलवे में निकली एक और भर्ती, 3000 टीसी और 1000 गार्ड होंगे भर्ती!!! इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आरआरबी टीसी भर्ती के लिए अंतिम तिथि तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आरआरबी टीसी आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि अप्रैल 2019 है।
RRB TC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Process to Apply for Railway TC Recruitment: Online
- Opening Date to Fill RRB TC Online Form: March 2019
- RRB TC Recruitment Apply Online: April 2019
- Posts Name: Ticket Collector, Guard
- RRB TC Vacancies: 4000
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB TC Recruitment
RRB TC Vacancy Distribution:
- Ticket Collector (TC): 3000 Posts
- Guard: 1000 Posts
Get Here: RRB Current Vacancies
Q1: Are You Eligible for RRB TC 2019 Recruitment?
RRB TC Qualification:
Candidates must have passed 12th with minimum marks from recognized board or institute for RRB TC Vacancy.
RRB TC Age Limit:
- Contenders should be between 18 to 29 years in age to apply for RRB TC Bharti 2019.
- The relaxation will be provided to only reserve category aspirants as per government rules for RRB TC Jobs.
Q2: What is RRB TC Salary?
Selected applicants will get a salary package of Rs. Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month for RRB TC Notification.
Check RRB TC Recruitment Related Links:
|RRB TC Syllabus||Get Details|
|RRB Ticket Collector Question Papers||Get Details|
|RRB Official Website||Press Here|
Q3: What is RRB TC Application Fee?
- General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST category for Indian Railway TC Recruitment.
Q4: How to Pay Application Fee for RRB TC Bharti?
Applicants can pay applicaton fee through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking etc for RRB TC Recruitment Notification.
Check Now: Latest Railway Jobs
Q5: What is Procedure of Selection?
Selection of candidates against Railway Recruitment Board TC Vacancy will be done on basis of following rounds:
Q6: How to Fill RRB TC Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in for RRB TC Apply Online.
- Hit “Recruitment” tab appearing at menu bar.
- Select appropriate region from the next page
- Hit suitable link regarding RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment.
- Read complete railway recruitment notification.
- Hit “Apply Online” button.
- RRB TC Online Application form with correct details.
- After that, upload relevant document and certificate.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
- Download and take print out of RRB TC Application Form for future use.
Q7: What is New in RRB TC Exam Pattern?
- The written test will be multiple choice objective
- The standard of questions for the written/online examination will be generally in conformity with the education standards prescribed for the posts.
- The question paper will have approximately 100 questions.
- There shall be negative marking. 1/3 of marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Read Here: RRB Employment News
RRB TC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Board has all set to fill 4000 vacant positions of Ticket Collector & Others in all railway zones across the country against Railway Recruitment Board Ticket Collector Notification. As everyone is waiting, Railway Recruitment Board is going to publish RRB TC Recruitment Advertisement very soon.
It’s a great opportunity to all job seekers who have desire to enhance their career in Indian Railways as Ticket Collector (TC). Aspirants can apply for RRB Ticket Collector Vacancies 2019 through online mode via its official website. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Railway Recruitment Board TC Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 24-01-2019: