RRC Hubli Recruitment
Latest employment notice has asserted in regards to RRC Hubli Recruitment by Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli. In this concern, organization is looking for the well talented and skilled candidates in order to fill 136 vacancy under Goods Guard (Operating) positions. Contenders who are interested to avail this golden chance can apply further for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017.
This page presented:
Contenders who are in search for the latest railway jobs and meet all the requisite eligibility criteria are required to submit their application forms via online mode by following some of the easiest steps which are presented below on or before the end of the closing date that is “03-10-2017”. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide latest updates related to RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 for your comfort.
RRC Hubli Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli|
|Last Date To Apply||03-10-2017|
RRC Hubli Vacancies:
Goods Guard (Operating): 136 vacancies
- Contenders who are serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are working in the Pay Matrix Level 5 and below of 7th CPC (Excluding MACP) are eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No.E(NG)I-2008/PM1/6 Part, dtd.24.07.2017 (RBE No.72/2017) are eligible to apply
- Candidates should posses 12th and graduation in concerned field from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
The maximum age limit of the candidates applying for RRC Hubli Jobs should not exceeding 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Level 5 of 7th CPC will be paid by the organization to those candidates who will be selected for the Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli Recruitment 2017
Official PDF: RRC Hubli Recruitment
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the contenders for the South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli.
CBT Exam pattern:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- Total 100 questions are added in CBT and each carrying one mark.
- Duration of the examination is 90 minutes
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Procedure To Fill South Western Railway Application Form:
- First of all, contenders have to visit to the official web portal of Railway Recruitment Cell that is “rrchubli.in”.
- Now press on the “Online Application for the Post of Goods Guard in Level 5 Of 7th CPC under General Departmental Competitive Examination (Gdce) In SWR” link present in the homepage.
- After that, you need to hit on the “SWR/RRC/563/EN.No.01/2017/ GDCE (Goods Guard)/2017” link.
- Now new page containing PDF file will be appeared on your computer screen where you have to read all the details carefully that are added in notification.
- Go back to previous page and select “New Registration” (If you are new user) or “Already Registered” (If you are existing user).
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Last date to submit the application form: 03-10-2017
Get rest of the details regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017-2018 through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|