RRC Hubli Recruitment
GDCE will be conducted for selection of the contenders for RRC Hubli Recruitment to the 33 Posts of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation (for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) in Level – 6 of 7th CPC over South Western Railway.
Apply online for RRC Hubli JE Recruitment 2018-19 Notification on or before the last date which is 17-06-2018 and participate in Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification & Medical Examination.
This Page Presented
Candidates can grab more details regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018-19 and apply for 33 JE Posts or participate in General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) against notification no: 01/2018 with the help of this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRC Hubli Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli|
|No of RRC Hubli Vacancy||33|
|Last date to apply for RRC Hubli JE Recruitment||17-06-2018|
Check Out: Upcoming Railway Jobs
RRC Hubli Junior Engineer Vacancies 2018:
|RRC Hubli Vacancies (Departments)||No. Of Vacancies|
|Signal & Telecom||05|
Required Qualification for RRC Hubli Jr Engineer Recruitment:
Contenders having Three years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Civil Engineering or in any discipline are eligible to apply for RRC Hubli Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018.
You Can Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018:
The maximum age limit of the contenders, going to apply for RRC Hubli 33 Junior Engineer Recruitmentmust not be above 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification. The upper age of the contenders for Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 will be relaxed as per the norms of selection committee of the Indian Railways.
Press Here>>>>RRC Hubli Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for RRC Hubli Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected forRailway Recruitment CellJunior Engineer/ Drawing, Design & Estimation Vacancies 2018 on the basis of their performance in Single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification & Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- Questions will be asked in the examination from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning topics.
- The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- Date of Computer Based Test(CBT) examination will be notified by RRC/Hubli in due course through Messages on mobiles, emails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/UBL.
Salary for RRC JE Recruitment 2018:
After the completion of selection procedure for RRC Hubli 33 Jr Engineer (GDCE) Recruitment Notification, selected participants will receive salary in Level – 6 of 7th CPC. Other benefits and allowances will be admissible for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 as per the norms of the management panel.
Get Details Of: Railway Salary Package
Procedure to apply for RRC Hubli 33 Jr Engineer (GDCE) Jobs:
Candidates can RRC Hubli Recruitment Apply Online;you must check the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- Subsequently, contenders need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.rrchubli.in
- Hit the link of “HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION NO.01/2018”.
- Read the complete RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and ensure required criteria.
Hit Here>>>Apply Online
- Eligible contenders have to press “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER/DRAWING, DESIGN & ESTIMATION IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS (i.e.CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, SIGNAL & TELECOM) IN LEVEL 6 OF 7TH CPC UNDER GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL COMPETETITIVE EXAMINATION (GDCE) IN SWR THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 17.06.2018 AT 23.45 HRS.
Hit Here>>>New Registration
Press Here>>>Already Registered
- Enter asked details in RRC Hubli Online Application Form 2018 and upload required documents.
- Recheck RRC Online Form and hit on “Submit” tab then take a print out of the form for future use.
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Online registration is 17-06-2018 at 23.45 hrs
- Hall Ticket (E-Admit Card) For Online Examination: two weeks before the Computer Based Test (CBT).
To grab more details regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018-19 you may go through this Official Link. Candidates are suggested to press CTRL + D or subscribe our free email service to grab more details regarding Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Syllabus|