RRC Hubli Recruitment
Railway Requirement Cell, Hubli has released a notification related to RRC Hubli Recruitment. Applications are invited from the citizens of India in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy of 46 Group ‘D’ posts against Zonal Railway Sports quota. Candidates willing to get jobs in railway sector can apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 by forwarding their applications latest by the last date that is specified below on this page.
|Name Of The Post||Various Group ‘D’ Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||46|
|Last Date To Apply||1st February 2016|
Aspirants may gather remaining information about RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 such as vacancies details, essential qualification, age limit, salary details, application fee, selection process, how to apply and important dates etc from this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RRC Hubli Vacancies Details:
|Position Name||Qualification||Pay Band|
|Group ‘C’||Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions.
Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
|Rs.5200-20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/2000|
|Erstwhile Group ‘D||Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent from Recognized Institutions.||Rs.5200-20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-|
Candidate’s age should be in between 18–25 years as on 01/01/2016. However no age relaxation is permissible.
Candidates (General / OBC) are required to pay Rs. 100/- and Candidates belong to SC / ST / PWD category are exempted from application fee.
All aspiring and eligible candidates will be selected on the basis their Performance in Trials, Medical Fitness Test. The recruitment will be based on trials, assessment of sports achievements and general intelligence / personality etc. The candidates who are found fit in trails only will be considered for next stage. Only those candidates who will be proved Medically FIT would be empanelled for appointment.
Procedure to apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment:
Candidates willing to apply are firstly required to carefully read all the instructions given in the employment notification, whose direct link given below on this page.
- Applicants are required to download the application form from the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli that is www.rrchubli.in.
- By hitting the appropriate link as “Employment Notice No.06/2015(Sports) – Recruitment against Sports Quota in Pay Band ` 5200-20200 with Grade Pay ` 1900/2000 and ` 1800 – on South Western Railway” and further select “[Application Form & Annexure-I]” link against employment number “E.N.No.06/2015 (Sports)”.
- This will download the desired application format which should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and signed.
- Application as per the prescribed format shall also be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper. The application should be filled in English / Hindi language only. The applications written in other than in English / Hindi languages will be rejected.
- The candidate has to affix / paste one recent passport size color photograph duly attested by signing partially on the application and partially on the photo in the space provided for the purpose. Candidate is also required to enclose one extra passport size photograph (same as the one affixed / pasted on the application) along with the application.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for Group ‘C’ / Erstwhile Group ‘D’ post against Sports Quota (Open advertisement Scheme) for the year 2015-16” and to be addressed to as stated below as per the post. The application should reach the Addressee on or before 01.02.2016.
|C||A1||The Assistant Personnel Officer /Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, General Manager’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli-580 023.|
|D||B2||The Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, DRM’s Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli-580 020.|
|D||B3||The Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, DRM’s Office Complex, South Western Railway, Bangalore-560 023.|
|D||B4||The Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Irwin Road, Mysore-570001.|
Last Date of receipt of application: 1st February 2016
Note: Contenders may check Official Notification to attain more details regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
RRC Hubli Recruitment
Railway Requirement Cell, Hubli has revealed an employment notification regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment. Online applications are invited from candidates of Indian Nationality of for filling up 214 erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts. Job appliers, who wish to grab jobs in Government sector, can apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 and must submit the online application form before the last date should be reached.
|Name Of The Post||Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||214|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2016|
|Examination Will Be Held On||Between 15th To 18th February 2016|
Candidates may retain the remaining information about RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 such as vacancies details, Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to apply and Important Dates etc from below section of this page which are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RRC Hubli Vacancies Details:
Group D: 214 Posts
Job appliers, who are going to apply for declared posts, must have passed 10th Standard from recognized board or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Aspirants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 42 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Sgortlsited appliers for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts will get remunerations of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month which is offered by Railway Requirement Cell, Hubli.
There is no application fee required for this notification.
Candidates will be getting selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in online examination which will be held on 15th to 18th February 2016 followed by interview process.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment?
Applicants may apply by filling online application form before the last date and may follow below stated steps to fill application form.
- Go to official website of Railway Requirement Cell, Hubli which is www.rrchubli.in.
- From homepage hit on suitable job link and read full advertisement very carefully.
- Now select “Apply Now” link and must fill online application form with exact information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Last Date To Apply: 31st January 2016
- Examination Will Be Held On Between 15th to 18th February 2016
Appliers may go through this Official Notification to get further information concerning RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016.