RRC Hubli Recruitment
To fill vacant positions, a latest vacancy advertisement has released as RRC Hubli Recruitment. Eligible Indians who are seeking job in Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli and find themselves suitable for Cultural Quota (Group C) positions can apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017.
Content of the Page
Candidates can fill Railway Recruitment Cell Application Form by using offline mode till the closing date that is 30-01-2017 and those who belong to remote areas they have to send their application form till the closing date that is 14-02-2017. On this single page we the team members of recruitmentresult.com provides latest updates related to Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli Recruitment, so read it carefully.
RRC Hubli Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli|
|Last Date To Apply|
RRC Hubli Vacancy Details:
Cultural Quota (Group C) positions in different discipline given below
- Violin (Carnatic Style)
- Tabla (Classical)
What will be the required qualification?
- Applying candidates for Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs must have passed in 12th (+2 stages) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- 50% marks is not insisted upon in the case of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
- 50% marks is also not insisted upon in the case of candidates who possess qualifications higher than the essential minimum prescribed qualification OR
- Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
We have More Job Options for 12th Pass out Candidates: Check Now
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy must be between18 Years to 29 Years as on 01-01-2017 i.e. must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1988 and not later than 01-01-1999.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization given below.
- 5 years to SC/ST
- 3 years to OBC category candidates.
RRC Hubli Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Is there any application fee for RRC Jobs?
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows according to the category.
- The examination fee will be paid by appliers in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only from any Post office drawn in favour of APO/Rectt./SWR/UBL payable at Hubballi.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Minorities & Economically Backward Classes and Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Get Details: Railway Salary Package
Salary Details for RRC Vacancies:
Appointed appliers for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- (Vl cPC) from the concerned department of organization.
Get Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
Mode of Hiring:
Applicants can finally appointed in Railway Recruitment Cell after qualifying the written exam which will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
|Written Test (Objective Type Questions)||50 marks|
|Assessment of talent in the relevant field on The Basis of practical Demonstration||35 marks|
|Assessment of talent in the relevant field on Testimonials / Prizes etc||15 marks|
Process to fill RRC Hubli Application form:
- Desirous candidates can apply for RRC Hubli Jobs through offline process from official website of Railway Requirement Cell, Hubli (www.rrchubli.in).
- After that press on “Hit here to download E.N. No. 02/2016 (Cultural) dated 31-12-2016 for recruitment against Cultural quota in Group ‘C’ categories for the year 2016-17 on South Western Railway” from home page.
- Now follow “E.N. No. 02/2016 (Cultural)” and press on “Cultural Notification” Link.
- Then read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details hit on “Application with Annexure ‘A’” link.
- Now download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials and affix your recent passport size colored photograph duly attested by signing partially on the photo in the space provided.
- Prepare an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post………” and send it to the below stated address.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
South Western Railway, 2nd Floor,
Old General Manager’s Office Building,
Club Road, Hubli-580023
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date to submit application form: 30-01-2017
- End date to submit application form for flung area: 14-02-2017
To get complete details regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017, you need to go through Official Notification given above. You may also join us on Face book/Google plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|