Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has unfolded a newest employment notification as RRCAT Recruitment. Applications are invited from suitable applicants for filling up Technical Officer/C (Physics) and Technical Officer/C (Electronics) posts. Job searchers, who are looking for RRCAT jobs they can grab this golden chance. Contenders should submit application form through proper channel by 04th April 2016. Contenders may keep visiting this page to acquire other details about RRCAT Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Technical Officer/C (Physics) and Others|
|Last Date to Apply||04th April 2016|
Aspirants may grab more information about RRCAT vacancy such as required qualification, age limitation, process to apply, important date, pay scale etc from the below part of this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
For the Post of Technical Officer/C (Physics):
- Applicants should have completed M.Sc. degree in Physics / Applied Physics from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education/Institution of Central or State Government with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Applicant should have Physics and Mathematics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. (Master of Science) with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. as well as in B.Sc.
For Technical Officer/C (Electronics) Post:
Appliers must have possessed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education/Institution of Central or State Government.
Applying contenders should be between 18 to 37 years of age and relaxation in upper age limit shall be according to RRCAT rules and regulations.
Selected candidates will attain salary in Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus other allowances as admissible from Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
Engagement of candidates will be made on the basis of their presentation in Personal Interview that will be organized by recruitment committee of association.
How to Apply?
a) Offline Process:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official web site of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology that is www.cat.gov.in
- Then, go to “Opportunities” tab, visible at menu bar of home page.
- Now, select “Openings” option and hit on appropriate job link read instructions by selecting relevant link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Then contenders need to take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- After that, fill application form with all vital information asking in application form and attach relevant testimonials along with it.
- The envelope should be super scribed with Application for the post of PWD/ ___ And
- Lastly complete application should be sent to the address given below.
b) Online Procedure:
- Candidates, who wish to apply online they have to go through website www.cat.gov.in for submitting their applications.
- Candidates applying online must send signed copy of application (produced using on-line software) along with copies of relevant certificates.
- This hard copy of application must reach on or before last date for receipt of application to the address mentioned below.
- Submission of online applications will close one week prior to the last date for receipt of application.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectruitment),
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology,
PO: CAT, INDORE – 452 013 (M.P.)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04th April 2016
Appliers, if you want to get other details regarding RRCAT Recruitment 2016 then you may check this Official Notification. Applicants can bookmark this page to obtain latest updates about RRCAT recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On