Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (department of atomic energy) has released 47 stipendiary trainees jobs notification titled as RRCAT Recruitment. The organization is going to hire hard working and skilled candidates. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II) having graduation/ post graduation degree through online mode on or before 31/05/2017. For more details regarding RRCAT Recruitment 2017 you just need to scroll down the page.
Highlights of the page:
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is engaged in non-nuclear R&D activities. It aims at empowering the status of women in society. That’s why RRCAT is also inviting applications from female candidates. Candidates are also instructed to take hard copy of application form, self attested original certificates with them at the time of selection process. For more details regarding RRCAT Recruitment you just need to be in touch with our web portal which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology|
Names and No. of Vacancies Available:
|Post code||Name of the post||No. of vacancies available|
|Stipendiary Trainee In category 1st:|
|I-4||Electronics and instrumentation||08|
|In category 2nd:|
|Name of the post||Qualification requirement|
|In category 1st:|
|Physics||B.Sc in Physics as principal and Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects|
|Mechanical||Diploma / Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|Electrical||Diploma / Licentiate in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|Electronics and instrumentation||Diploma / Licentiate in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)|
|In category 2nd:|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
For category 1st:
- Maximum and Minimum age of the candidates applying for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment shall be 19 and 24 years.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST will get 05 years age upper age relaxation
- And candidates belong to OBC will get 03 years upper age relaxation.
For category 2nd:
- Age of the candidates applying for RRCAT Recruitment shall be between 18-22 years.
- SC/ST category candidates will get 05 years relaxation in upper age.
- Candidates with disabilities applying for the post of welder (II-4) shall get relaxation of maximum of 10 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married will get relaxation as per the government orders.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 shall get upper age relaxation of 05 years.
RRCAT Recruitment: Read Detailed Notification
For category 1st:
- 9, 300/- per month for 1st year
- 10, 500/- per month for 2nd year
For category 2nd:
- 6, 200/- per month for 1st year
- 7, 200-/ per month for 2nd year
For category 1st: Candidates applying for RRCAT stipendiary trainee vacancy shall qualify two stages for selection. First of all contenders will get prepared for written examination which will be conducted at Indore.
- Written examination consists of multiple choice questions.
- There will be a negative marking for each question attempted.
- The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be.
- The candidates have to stay for 2 days in Indore for both stages.
- Eligible candidates who qualify written examination will get shortlisted for the next stage which is personal interview.
- Final selection of the candidate applying for RRCAT Recruitment will be based on interview performance which will be conducted by the managing authority of RRCAT.
For category 2nd: It consists of 3 stages:
Stage1- Preliminary Test: This test includes questions from Science and Mathematics at SSC level and General Awareness.
Stage 2- Advanced Test: Candidates shortlisted in Stage 1 will be called for Advanced Test which includes questions from trade.
Stage 3- Trade/Skill Test: Eligible candidates who qualify Advanced Test will be called for Trade/Skill Test which will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
Stage 1 & 2 will be written test. There will be negative marking in written test. The candidates have to choice to answer the question in Hindi or English.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
At the time of submission of online application the candidate should upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
- Proof of age certificate
- Educational/technical qualification certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate in prescribed format available on official website
- Disability certificate in prescribed format available on official website
- Recent passport size photograph
- Any other relevant document
How to fill Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Application Form:
- First of all candidate applying for RRCAT openings should visit the official website which is www.cat.ernet.in
- After that hit current openings recruitment- new under opportunity tab in menu bar
- Before applying candidate should read the eligibility criteria by hitting on any option in first row.
- Now tap apply online option in first row
- Then hit ‘Here To Apply Online For This Post’ option at below of the page
- Now choose the post you are applying by hit on the circle and then tap apply option
- Then fill the required details and then tap submit button
- After that fill the password provided to you at your mail Id and tap on submit button
- After that 8 options will appear on your screen fill the details of all the option one by one and then tap on final submission of online application option
- You will only get registered if you fill or upload the required details
- Also take hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Out Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to apply online for RRCAT vacancies is 31/05/2017
To grab more details regarding RRCAT Recruitment 2017 you just need to visit the Official Link. Keep in touch with this web portal for latest updates regarding recruitment in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|