Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore has released jobs advertisement titled as RRCAT Recruitment for appointment of Technician-B Officer, Officer & Stipendiary Trainee Jobs. For this concern, applications are invited from eligible candidates, so interested applicants can apply for RRCAT Jobs. Willing candidates need to fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 23rd November 2016. Contenders may keep visiting this page to acquire other details about RRCAT Recruitment 2017.
Applicants who find themselves eligible for the advertised post may apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment by submitting their online application form on or before the last date. Applicants need to scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for gathering all information related to RRCAT Vacancy. Candidates are also requested to go through the details and instructions of posts carefully published below.
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre For Advanced Technology|
|Number Of Posts||5|
|Last Submission Date||23rd November 2016|
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
|Technical Officer/C (Electronics)||01|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Physics)||01|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Electronics & Instrumentation)||01|
|Technician/B (Air Conditioning)||01|
RRCAT Recruitment 2017 Notification: Get Details
- Candidates who are applying for Technician Officer Post must have done B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)
- Applicants who are applying for Stipendiary Trainee must score minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. or, Diploma in relevant discipline Three years after SSC or Two years after HSC
- Contestants who are applying for Technician/B post must have done HSC or SSC passed with minimum 60% marks
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||Max Age In Years||Pay Scale|
|Technical Officer||37 Years||Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee||34 years|
|Technician||35 Years||Rs. 5200-20500 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
- For Technical Officer: Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- For Stipendiary Trainee: Selection will be done on basis of Written Test (Objective Type) and Interview.
- For Technician/B: Selection will be done on basis of written test (objective type) and Skill Test.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
Way to fill RRCAT Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.cat.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Opportunities” section and hit “Openings” link
- Hit on select language in which you want to read the recruitment details.
- After reading all details and eligibility go back to page.
- Select “RRCAT–3/2016” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After submission of online application, candidates must send signed copy of the application (print-out generated using online software) along with copies of relevant documents by post to the address mentioned below.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the post name.
To Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
PO: CAT, INDORE – 452 013 (M.P.)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd November 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30th November 2016
Applicants, if you want to get details regarding RRCAT Recruitment 2017 check official notification provided above. Applicants can bookmark this page to obtain latest updates about upcoming recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|