RRB Chennai Recruitment
An employment advertisement as RRB Chennai Recruitment has been asserted by Railway Recruitment Board of Chennai. Board intends to engage capable aspirants for filling up the 1680 vacancies of posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III. For this concern online applications are invited, so candidates who are willing to grow up their career in government sector may apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017. Applicants are requested to comprehend the complete details that are given below before applying for these vacancies.
|Organizing Body||Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai|
|No. of seats||1680|
|Dead line for submission of online application||October 2016|
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the duly filled online application in prescribed format before the last date to submit the application ends. All updated information regarding Railway Recruitment Board Chennai Recruitment is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Chennai Recruitment
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III: 1680
Candidate’s who are applying for these government jobs in railway sector must have passed their 8th / 10th and must possess qualification of ITI (NCVT / SCVT) from recognized University / Institutions. Contenders who are going to apply for the position of Technician must have passed in 12th standard.
Get Here: Jobs after 10th
Salary Details for RRB Chennai Jobs:
Candidates selected for aforementioned post will be getting the expressive amount of pay scale with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Candidate’s applying for these railway jobs should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be permissible to for SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years and OBC candidate’s up to 3 years and PWD candidate’s up to 10 years.
|For Unreserved / OBC Male category||Rs. 100/|
|For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (PWD) / Women / Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
Fee will be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip or online mode via debit / credit card / net banking.
Selection Process for RRB Chennai Vacancy:
Selection of the applicants will be initially done basing on their performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview, Medical Test and Merit List and then aspirants who will be successfully qualifying these all selection rounds will be undergo through Documents Verification process for final selection.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to Apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment?
- Applicants, who want to apply against RRB Chennai vacancies, need to visit the official website that is www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
- This will take you to the homepage of website, where you need to hit on appropriate link as “Employment Notifications” for getting the concerned post link.
- Select appropriate “Apply Online” link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly with required details without any mistake.
- Make the payment of examination fee.
- Upload your color photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature.
- Retain the hard copy online application for further use.
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
- Dead line for submission of online application: October 2016
- End date for Fee payment: October 2016
- Date of Examination between: Jan. to Mar. 2016
Note: To get more related info for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Link. You can obtain latest updates through this page, so stay connected with this portal. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Chennai Result||RRB Chennai Admit Card|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|
|Jobs in Chennai||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Online Quiz|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Challan|