RSMSSB Admit Card
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection will conduct written examination on 03rd February 2019 for Post of Lab Assistant. It is expected that RSMSSB Admit Card will be issued in Last Week of January 2019. Get RSMSSB Hall Ticket from here.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment Overview:
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection
- Online Application Start: 14-06-2018
- Last Date to Fill Form: 18-07-2018
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Date: 03-02-2019
- Admit Card Available: Last Week of January 2019
- Official Site: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Admit Card
Candidates who had applied for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Jobs successfully and going to take part in exam may download RSMSSB Exam Admit Card from this page when it will be issued officially. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about RSMSSB Call Letter.
How to Download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card?
- Contestants must visit the official site: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Hit on “Admit Card” tab available on the home page.
- Choose the suitable link to Download Admit Card for Direct Recruitment of Lab Assistant.
- Now RSMSSB 2019 Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Enter all the details correctly and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Check all the details mentioned on RSMSSB Admit Card 2019.
- Download RSMSSB Rajasthan Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take hard copy Rajasthan RSMSSB Admit Card and bring it at time of exam.
You must also go through below provided links…
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2019:
- The written Exam Paper is based on Multiple Choice Question/Objective Type.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks is 40% in the written exam.
- The time duration for written exam is 3 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th Marks for each wrong answer.
|Part-I : General knowledge||100|
|Part –II : Biology, Physics, Chemistry||200|
Must Read: How To Find Online Study Material
Question: What should I carry in RSMSSB Exam Centre?
Answer: Candidates need to carry RSMSSB Admit Card, a good quality pen, any ID proof Document and passport size photos to their respective examination hall.
Question: What is the next process of selection after written examination?
Answer: Authority can conduct personal interview for those contenders who will qualify the written examination.
Question: Can I get my admit card through speed post?
Answer: No, commission is not going to send RSMSSB Admit Card through post or any other source. Aspirants will get their call letters through online mode only.
Question: Which documents I have to take for interview?
Answer: Applicants must take all the educational and professional documents, identity proof documents and caste certificate (if applicable) for verification purpose on the day of interview.
You Can Also Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
RSMSSB Supervisor Admit Card 2019
For recruitment to Lab Assistant Post, a direct recruitment examination will be conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board on 03-02-2019. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Admit Card will be released soon on its official website.
Here we have explained a simple procedure to generate RSMSSB Exam Admit Card 2019. RSMSSB Admit Card Download Link will be provided soon on this page. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about Rajasthan Admit Card. So, candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for RSMSSB Admit Card 2019 latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On