1700 vacancies of Conductor/Driver are released by the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation whose announcement is done through the employment advertisement titled as RSRTC Recruitment. This time the organization is willing to hire eligible candidates who can perform their duties well. Aspirants who are interested in RSRTC Recruitment 2017 can fill up online application forms whose procedure is well mentioned below. To know more about the rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment, please take a look to the whole page stated…
The candidates who want to get the government sector job should not let this opportunity go. Candidates who are willing to get hired in the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation can follow the whole applying procedure and apply for the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment.
Applications will be submitted via online mode only. Rest of the details about the RSRTC Recruitment are mentioned in the below section of this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation|
|No of vacancies||1700|
|Last date to apply||As Soon As Possible|
Conductor, Driver, Artisan Grade-II & III
Candidates who have passed 10th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation Jobs.
You Can Also Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
- Minimum age of the aspirants to apply for the Vacancy in RSRTC should not be less than 18 years
- The maximum age limitation is 35 years.
- The other limitations and relaxations in age will be decided according to the norms of the organization or GOI rules.
- The aspirants who will be selected for the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation Vacancy will get an impressive amount in terms of their salary.
- The amount of remuneration will also depend upon the performance of the candidates in the test/interview
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
The application fees will be submitted via online mode and the amount to be paid is:
- General /OBC Category candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.600/- and
- The Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD category will have to pay an application amount of Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. transport.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select the “Recruitment” tab appeared on the top of the homepage
- On the next page you will get many links regarding the vacancies available
- Select the appropriate link
- Read the notification that will appear in front in front of you
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then
- Look for the application form link and hit on it
- Fill Up The Online Application Form and complete the whole procedure including the payment of the application fees and uploading of the essentials.
- After that take a print out of the application form.
- At last hit on the final submission tab.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Starting date for submission of application form: Updated Soon
- Last date for submission of application form: Updated Soon
The aspirants who are interested in the RSRTC Recruitment 2017, they can check this Official Website Link and can get more details about the positions available. If the aspirants have any query regarding the page then they can comment by using the below stated comment box.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: