Rubber Board Recruitment 2015
Rubber Research Institute of India has published a job notification in concern to Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 for filling up Director Posts. Interested Job fighters, whose desire to get this job opportunity, may apply by filing online application form on or before last date that is 28th April 2015.
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th April 2015|
You can fetch entire detailed information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, applying process, and age limits details etc which is settled below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applying contenders should have Masters Degree in Agriculture / Botany / Chemistry / or Rubber Polymer Technology from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants must have relevant working experience in Human Resource Development in government / Autonomous, Bodies / Public sector undertaking limited companies.
Age Limits Details:
Maximum age for applicants for declared posts should be 55 years and relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. norms.
Aspirants selected for director posts will accept remuneration of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 7600/- per month by organization.
- Candidates, who will shortlisted by authority of organization, will be called for test or interview process.
- Whole selection will be based on above stated process held on appropriate dates.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
Eligible aspirants may apply by filling online application form and for this you may go through below given steps in tabular format, please have a look:
- Go to official Website of organization which is www.rubberboard.org.in
- Choose “Recruitment” option from left pane of home page.
- Hit on suitable job link and press “Careers Online” link.
- Now, Hit On “Login” button and press “New User” link for registration purpose.
- Must fill blank textboxes with relevant details and hit “Register” button.
- After that, login with new generated id and password and fill online application form.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if Required).
- Finally, press “Submit” button to record entire entered information.
- Get printout of online application and keep it secure for future use.
Last Dates To Apply Online: 28th April 2015
For more information, you may open Official Website
Rubber Board Recruitment 2015
Rubber Research Institute of India has asserted a notice as Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of the Analytical Trainees. Aspirants who want to apply against Rubber Board Vacancies should send the application in prescribed format on or before the closing date, which is tuned below.
|Post Name||Analytical Trainees|
|Last Date to Apply through offline mode||16th March 2015|
For more details regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, eligibility, salary and how to apply etc. are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are going to apply must have the Degree of the B.Sc Chemistry Or Diploma in Polymer Chemistry/ Rubber Technology from the recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Aspirants who will be selected on the basis of their eligibility will get Rs.8,000/- per Month as salary from the organization.
Age of the applier should not be more than 25 Years. For OBC candidates maximum age is 28 years & for SC/ ST candidates age is 30 years.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the round conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Aspirants who are applying for the post of Analytical Trainees are required to send the application written in the prescribed manner. Application should be written on the plain paper and should be submitted along with the copies of certificates and mark lists in proof of age and educational qualification. Application should be forward at the address given below on or before the closing date, which is given below.
The Assistant Secretary,
Department of P&PD,
Kottayam- 686 009
Last Date to Apply through offline mode: 16th March 2015
Note: for more in regard of the Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 details you can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On