Rubber Board Recruitment
A newest career advertisement has been disclosed as Rubber Board Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit candidates to full fill various vacancies of Jr. Assistant. Appliers, who find themselves capable for Rubber Board vacancy they must grab this career opportunity by submitting their applications through online mode by 27th March 2016. Candidates may stay connected with us through this page to acquire more information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Jr. Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Last Date to Apply||27th March 2016|
Contenders can attain the rest information about Rubber Board Jobs like vacancies details, qualification, age limit, salary details etc. from this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Rubber Board Recruitment
Candidates must have passed intermediate (12th class) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and should have typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English on manual typewriter or 35 w.p.m. in computer.
Appliers should not be above than 27 years of age and it will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per organization norms. Age limit will be reckoned as on 27th March 2016.
Successfully appointed candidates will get salary in Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/-(PB1) with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month from the management of organization.
Applying candidates don’t need to pay any application fee to apply for this recruitment.
Selection of candidates will be based on written exam that will be conducted by organization and it will be held at Guwahati or Agartala.
How to apply?
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website which is www.rubberboard.org.in
- Then candidates have to hit on ‘Recruitments’ link which is available at left side on the home page.
- Now on the next page aspirants are required to press on ‘Careers Online’ link to fill online application form.
- Applicants can also read instructions by hitting ‘Selection of Junior Assistants – Special Drive for SC/Visually Challenged’ link.
- After that candidates need to fill the application form with correct and mandatory details and upload your latest scanned passport size photograph and signature if required at the time of registration.
- After completing the application form contenders need to press submit tab and take print out of submitted application form for future reference.
Closing Date to Submit Online Application: 27th March 2016
Appliers if you need any other information regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2016, then you have to go through this Official Notification. To get latest updates about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 you may check stay connected with us or you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to get latest information about Rubber Board vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On