Rubber Board Recruitment 2014:
- Rubber Research Institute of India has broadcasted an advertisement as Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies of Nurse.
- Interested candidates may attend walk-in Interview with all essential certificates in support of age, qualification etc
- Willing and eligible candidates who are looking for this job may apply against Rubber Board jobs 2014.
- Keep continue visiting on this page of Recruitmentresult.com to make out further details about Rubber Board Vacancies 2014:
- Applicants those who wish to apply for Rubber Board vacancy 2014 must have passed in SSLC or equivalent.
- Candidates should hold Certificate of ‘A’ grade nursing & midwifery granted by a recognized nursing school,
- Aspirants must be registered nurse & midwifery
Job seeker must hold minimum one year experience after qualification in reputed hospital.
Age of the contenders should not be more than 30 years as on the 01-03-2014.
Selection process will be done basis of their performance in Interview.
- Tips for Interview->Complete Details
- Common Interview Mistakes-> Complete Details
- Interview Questions and Answers-> Complete Details
Selected job seeker will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.10,000/-
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants can appear for interview with their Bio-data and supported documents such as education, age proof, experience etc. Walk-in will be held at the given place address below. It advised to reach at the venue before the time at the particular date.
“Deputy Director (RS),
Central Experiment Station, Rubber Board,
Chethackal, Thompikandom P.O. Ranny – 689676”
Walk-in Interview will conduct on: 03-04-2014.
Note: For more information check Official Notification