Rubber Board Recruitment 2015
Rubber Research Institute of India has strewed an employment notification titled as Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 to hire eligible & keen candidates for filling up vacancies for post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Meticulous & designated contenders can appear in Walk-In-Interview on date stated below.
|Name of post||Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||20th May 2015|
You can acquire vital information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, desired qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, etc by scrolling down page which is well tailored below by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Senior Research Fellow
Applicants who wish to get job in Rubber Board and want to grab this chance must have Bachelors Degree in any branch of Science / Engineering and also have Knowledge in Geo-informatics.
Aspirants having experience in geospatial analysis, interpolation techniques and GIS data base management will be given more preference.
Age of job hunters should not be more than 30 years on 1st April 2015. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per govt. norms to reserved category candidates.
Eligible job seekers will receive consolidated amount of salary of Rs.18,000/- in lumpsum per month.
Job fighters will be selected on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply for rubberboard.org.in Senior Research Fellow:
- First of all job aspirants need to visit official website that is rubberboard.org.in
- Go to recruitment section mentioned on left side of home page.
- Select link “Walk in Interview Senior Research Fellow – Soil Fertility on 20.5.2015” and read out complete details.
- Contenders who find themselves eligible can appear in Walk-In-Interview along with original educational certificates, marksheets, and testimonials in support of age proof, certificates.
- Interview will be organized at below stated venue.
Rubber Research Institute of India,
Rubber Board, Kottayam 9, India
Date to Keep In Mind:
Interview will be conducted on 20th May 2015.
Applicants must report latest by 10.30 AM. All of you are advised to reach at venue before time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Through Official Notification you can get other information related to Rubber Board Recruitment 2015.