Rubber Board Recruitment
Rubber Board, (Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India) has published an employment advertisement in concern of Rubber Board Recruitment. Aspirants are invited to fill up various vacancy of Junior Assistant under special recruitment drive for person with disability. Interested candidates may grab this golden chance to apply against Rubber Board Recruitment 2015. Applicants may also get details about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 by going through our web portal. To apply against Rubber Board Vacancy you may submit application through online mode on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||22nd September 2015|
Capable job hunters who are interested to apply for the Rubber Board Jobs must fill and send application Form on or before the last date that. Other appropriate details are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Rubber Board Vacancy Details:
- Junior Assistant: 05 posts
Job seekers who are eager to apply for Rubber Board Recruitment should possess the following requirements:
- Candidate should possess 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institution.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in computer.
- Physically Handicapped candidates who are unable to type are exempted from typing qualification subject to the condition that they should produce medical certificate from the Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped or by a civil Surgeon where there is no such Board.
Lower Age Limit of applicants should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of aspirants should be 27 years. Reservation and Relaxation in Age will be allowable to candidates categorized as PH/ ST/ SC/ OBC/ Ex- Serviceman as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for aforesaid posts will be entitled to receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Manner of Appointment:
Keen and Eligible job appliers will have to go through written test and personal interview. Final Selection of applicants for Rubber Board Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of association. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to contenders for attending interview. Applicants who will get short listed on basis of written test will have to produce original documents or certificates, application form etc at time of interview.
How to Apply for Rubber Board Recruitment:
Contenders who are interested to apply for Junior Assistant Post, they need to follow the simple instructions equipped below for your ease and convenience:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the Official Website that is www.rubberboard.org.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” link which is well structured in left corner of home page.
- Press “Career Online” link furnished on top of page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill online application form carefully with required necessary information.
- Upload scanned essential documents, recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- At last, check all details filled in application form with complete concentration.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22nd September 2015
Go through this Official Link to get more details about Rubber Board Recruitment 2015. To get latest updates about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 you may check stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Rubber Board Recruitment
An employment notification related to Rubber Board Recruitment has broadcasted by Rubber Board. Online applications are invited for hiring dedicated and hard working job hunters for filling up the vacancies of Safety Officer Post. Job hunters who are interested and looking for job in government sector can grasp this opportunity by applying against Rubber Board Recruitment 2015. You can collect latest updates regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 from this page so stay tuned with our portal. Applicants, who are ready to apply for Rubber Board vacancies, can submit online application form on or earlier than closing date.
|Name Of Post||Radiological Safety Officer|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||25th August 2015|
You can acquire vital information concerning with Rubber Board Recruitment such as Educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, etc by scrolling down this page which is prepared by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who have desire to apply for these current openings in government sector should have possessed M.Sc degree in Physics and Diploma in Radiological Physics from a recognized university or an institute.
Age of applying contenders should not be more than 30 years as on 25th August 2015.
Applicants who will be appointed for Radiological Safety Officer Post, will receive a salary package according to pay band 2 which is Rs. 9300- 34800/- along with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Mode of Selection for Rubber Board Recruitment 2015:
- First of all, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their online applications.
- After that, shortlisted applicants will be called for written test and interview which will be conducting by the selection members of organization.
Attention Please: Those candidates who will be called for written test/interview have to bring hard copy of application form, all certificates/documents in original and one set of self attested photocopy of the same for verification.
Steps To Apply Online:
Candidates who want to apply against Rubber Board Recruitment 2015, can follow the below provided instructions.
- Firstly, job hunters are required to visit on official site that is www.rubberboard.org.in.
- On home page, hit on ‘recruitment’ option available on left hand side.
- After that, press on “Careers Online” link which is given at the top of page.
- Select appropriate link for apply online.
- Fill an application form by entering all essential details.
- Now, Upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling online application form, press on suitable link for submission of form.
- At last, take print out of application form and keep it safely for future use.
Last date of apply online: 25th August 2015
Note: Read Official Notice, to collect more details related to Rubber Board Recruitment. From this page, you can obtain latest details regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2016. So job hunters who want to do a job in this organization, stay connected with us and get upcoming notification regarding same through this page.