Rubber Board Recruitment
Rubber Board has professed a job notification in regard of Rubber Board Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling vacancies of Senior Economist at the ANRPC Secretariat. Eligible and suitable contenders may apply against Rubber Board Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can also get details about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 by staying connected with us. Application should reach at proper address on or before end date that is specified below.
|Name of Post||Senior Economist|
|Last Date to submit application||31st July 2015|
|Date of Interview (Tentative)||Last week of September 2015|
You can acquire vital information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2015 such as desired qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, etc by scrolling down this page which is prepared by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in economics/ agricultural economics with Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an organization(s) dealing with natural rubber in the areas of production, processing and marketing.
Participants who will be selected for particular post will get Rs. 7, 052/- per month as salary from organization.
Age of appliers should not exceed from 53 years as on 15 March 2016.
Appliers are not required to pay any fee in favour of organization.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview. As part of the interview, aspirants should give a presentation for about 10 minutes covering their experience and knowledge in rubber industry.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Rubber Board Recruitment:
- Aspirants who want to apply must submit their curriculum vitae including all details about them like qualification, experience, age, category and contact details etc.
- Application should be submitted along with required documents and certificates and pass port size photo (if required).
- Application should be submitted preferably by e-mail, latest by 31 July 2015 at the following address.
- Application reached after last date will be rejected by organization.
Secretary – General
Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries (ANRPC)
Level 7, Bangunan Getah Asli (Menara)
148 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Last Date to submit application: 31st July 2015
- Date of Interview (Tentative): Last week of September 2015
Check this Official Notification for getting more details about Rubber Board Recruitment 2015. To get more relevant information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2016 you may go through our web portal or add this page as book marks.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On