Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan has professed an employment advertisement titled as RUSVS Recruitment. Organizing body is looking for talented and motivated aspirants to fill 444 Project Manager, PRA & Other vacant posts. Applications are invited for this concern from eligible candidates, so willing contenders may apply for RUSVS Recruitment 2017 by going through the details available on this page.
This Page Contains:
Aspirants, who verify all the job requirements as settled below, may grab this chance for RUSVS Jobs, by sending application form in prescribed format prior to the end date that is structured below. Remaining details about this job notification are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan|
|No. of Vacancies||444|
|Last Date to send online Application Form|
RUSVS Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Project Manager||22||Graduate in any discipline with 2 Years Rural Project Handling Experience|
|Assistant Accountant||32||Commerce Graduate|
|Office Assistant||32||A Senior Secondary School (+2) or its equivalent qualification|
|Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas)||346||Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination|
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Age||Pay Band|
|Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas)|
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit of applying candidate will be relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Applicants are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- those who belong to General and OBC category, whereas SC / ST category candidates will be paid an amount of Rs. 150/- through online Mode Only.
RUSVS Recruitment: Official Notification
Contenders will be chosen on the basis of Screening (Written) test, which will be overseen by the selection panel of concerned authority and then shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview process for final selection.
Procedure to Fill Online Application Form for Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Recruitment:
Desirous candidates need to get themselves register by filling the online applications that are available on the official website. For getting the application format online, contenders need to follow the below indicated steps.
- Aspirants fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website that is ruralurbanshiksha.in.
- Select the “Press Here” link that is available under “Recruitment of Project Manager / Assistant Accountant / Office Assistant / Public Relation Assistant / Peon Post” link on the home page.
- On selection of above link, a new page will be appeared having notification link and login space.
- Read all the instructions very carefully regarding the post before going to fill up the form.
- Now, eligible aspirants need to login with their details and fill the online application form by hitting on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Contenders are required to fill the online application form with all required details, upload scanned photograph & signature and other relevant documents.
- After completion of form submit it successfully by hitting ‘submit’ tab.
- Now pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- Take print out of the submitted form for future use.
Press To Know! How To Fill Online Application Form
Important Date to Remember:
- Online applications must be submitted till:
10-06-2017Extended to 25/07/2017
- Closure for editing application details:
05-06-2017Extended to 25/07/2017
- Last date for printing your application:
15-06-2017Extended to 30/07/2017
Contenders may go through the Official Notification Link to gain other information regarding RUSVS Recruitment 2017. You can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|