RVNL Recruitment 2016: Rail Vikas Nigam Limited has issued a job notification of RVNL Recruitment. RVNL, Government of India Ministry of Railways intends to recruit applicants for filling up Site Engineer Posts. Aspirants, who wish to apply for RVNL Recruitment 2015, may submit prescribed application form on or before the end date.
|Posts Name||Site Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Signals)|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||2nd August 2015|
Remaining details about RVNL Recruitment 2015 like qualification, eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, etc are indicated below which is module by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Job seekers who wish to grab this job opportunity should possess B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering from esteemed University with valid GATE 2014 or 2015 Score.
- Final year Engineering Students are not eligible to apply
Mode of selection:
Job fighters who are willing to apply for the post of Site Engineers will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2014 or 2015 Scores
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Place of Posting:
- Selected Site Engineers will be posted in the field at any of the RVNL Projects located at different Project Sites in the States of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal & Bihar.
- RVNL also reserves the right to post to other units in India as per its requirement.
Monthly remuneration of Site Engineer will be around Rs.28,000/-.
How to Apply For RVNL Recruitment?
- Interested candidates have to apply for this recruitment by submitting prescribed application form that is downloading from official link that is www.rvnl.org
- On the home page of this website, the candidates have to press on ‘Opportunity / Careers’ link.
- Then applicants have to search for suitable link and download prescribed application form.
- After that contenders must fill it with entire information
- And attach attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc. and keep it safe for future reference
- Shortlisted candidates should report on time along with their original testimonials in support of the data mentioned in their application as per the schedule.
Last date to apply: 2nd August 2015
Tentative date of Interview
Interview of short-listed candidates will be held discipline-wise at BHOPAL tentatively during the last week of August 2015
For more details about RVNL Recruitment you are required to check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On