Apply for 237 Non-Technical Jobs Till 11th June 2018!!! RVUNL Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be begun from 22/05/2018 for the candidates having Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university.
To be appointed as Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II, Personnel Officer & Accounts Officer, you have to qualify written exam followed by Personal Interview and Certificates Verification.
This Page Includes
Aspirants can collect each and every detail about RVUNL Recruitment 2018-19 for 237 Non-Technical and applying procedure by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd|
|Total No. of Positions||237|
|Last Date for submission of online Application form||11/06/2018|
RVUNL Non-Technical Jobs:
|RVUNL Vacancies||Number Of Posts|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||16|
|Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant||103|
Required Qualification For RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
Contenders need to possess Graduation Degree from a recognized university along with Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC for RVUNL Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant Recruitment.
Graduation studied candidates along with either MBA or PG Diploma in the relevant discipline are eligible for RVUNL Personnel Officer Recruitment.
CA/ICWA or MBA Finance or M.Com completed candidates are eligible for RVUNL Accounts Officer Recruitment Above mentioned any one qualification is enough for the posts.
Graduation studied candidates along with either MBA or PG Diploma in the relevant discipline can apply for RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Recruitment.
Graduation Degree in Commerce or Inter with ICA or MBA Finance qualified candidates are preferrable for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Recruitment.
To apply for RVUNL Stenographer Recruitment, candidates must have Graduation Degree from a recognized university along with Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC.
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria for RVUNL Non- Technical Vacancies 2018:
The age of the contenders, applying for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancies 2018 must be lies between 21 to 40 years as on 01/01/2019. The upper age of the contenders for RVUNL Recruitment 2018will be relaxed:
- 5 years in the case of male candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC),
- Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Classes(BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC);
- 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
- 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons With Disabilities belonging to Unreserved (General) category, BC/MBC category and SC/ST category, respectively.
Press Here For Downloading RVUNL Notifications
Application Fee for RVUNL Non-Technical Vacancy:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. After submitting payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press BACK or REFRESH button in order to avoid “double charge”.
- Unreserved candidates whose annual income is Rs.2.50 lacs or More: Rs.850
- Unreserved candidates whose annual income is less than Rs.2.50 lacs and SC/ST.PWD candidates: Rs.550
Want to Know? How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Procedure for RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates have to qualify following procedure to be appointed on Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment of available positions. TA/ DA will be admissible for RVUNLNon-Technical Recruitment 2018 as per the norms.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Certificates Verification
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Salary for RVUNL Jobs 2018:
|Name of the Post||Salary Range||Fixed Salary During|
|Personnel Officer||Not Mentioned||Not Mentioned|
|Accounts Officer||Not Mentioned||Not Mentioned|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs.37800/-||Rs.26500/-|
|Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant||Rs.20800/-||Rs.14600/-|
Procedure of RVUNL Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online:
- Contenders can go through the official website of the organization that is energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the “Menu bar” and hit on “Recruitment” link under this section.
- Hit on “Common Recruitment for various posts in State Power Companies” link on this new page.
- Now you are required to press RVUNL Recruitment Notification link as per need:
“Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Personnel Officer & Accounts Officer”
“Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer , Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II”
- Read the complete Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
Hit Here>>>Apply Online
- Enter the required details for log in and new users are required to go for registration first.
- Fill RVUNL Non – Technical Application Form 2018 and make the payment of the application fee.
- Upload required documents and recheck the complete RVUNL Non – Technical Online Application Form 2018.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of RVUNL Non – Technical Online Form 2018.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Important Dates of RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/05/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||11/06/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||11/06/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||26/06/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||22/05/2018 to 11/06/2018|
Final Note: Aspirants can grab more details related to RVUNL Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link. To know more about Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Non – Technical Vacancies or others, you have to be in touch with our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|