South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation has promulgated a vacancy notification which is titled as SAARC Recruitment. Through the saarc-sec.org Recruitment the organization is willing to hire highly caliber candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Willing job seekers who are interested in the SAARC Vacancy and want to apply for the same then they are advised to go through the beneath section of this page. The whole procedure to apply for the SAARC Recruitment 2017 is well mentioned in the below section.
Candidates who are interested in the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Recruitment can apply by sending their applications to the postal address mentioned in the below section of this page. Rest details about the SAARC Recruitment are mentioned in the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC Development Fund)|
|Last date to apply||03-04-2017|
Name of the Vacancy in SAARC:
- Assistant Director, Administration & Finance
- Assistant Director, Social Window
|Name Of The Post||Qualifications|
|Assistant Director, Administration & Finance|
|Certified Chartered Accountant or possess a post graduate degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration from an institution of international repute / recognition Higher professional degree would be added advantage|
|Assistant Director , Social Window|
|Candidates should have a post graduate degree in Project Management /Development/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration from an institution of international repute/recognition Higher professional degree would be added advantage|
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
The age of the aspirant applying for the SAARC Development Fund Recruitment should be between 30-40 years
- Net (tax free) monthly salary of Rs.173257.50 per month
- Leased accommodation of Rs.31652.81per month,
- Education allowance for two children up to class 12 or equivalent,
- Medical reimbursements for self and family,
- One time furnishing/ settlement allowance of Rs.133275.00,
- Home leave passage for self & family once in 18 months and other admissible joining expenses reimbursements,
- Duty free purchase/import privileges in Bhutan.
Mode Of Assortment:
- Firstly the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the applications sent by them , and then
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview.
Must Go Through below Given Articles:
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.sdfsec.org.
- From the latest news events section appeared on the homepage select “vacancy announcements”.
- Now on the next page you will get the links regarding the vacancy available.
- Hit on “recruitment notice”.
- Read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility with the criterion given.
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on the application form link.
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- Now download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Attach all the required testimonials and recheck the form again.
- At last the candidates are required to submit the hard and soft copies of their application letters and resumes along with a copy of their national identity documents.
Chief Executive Officer
SAARC Development Fund Secretariat
3rd Floor, BDBL Building Norzin Lam, Post Box Number 928
Thimphu 11001, BHUTAN
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
E mail Address:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for the candidates to apply for the post is 03-04-2017
Candidates may get further details about SAARC Recruitment 2017 through the Official Links mentioned above. Candidates may add this page by bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab and they may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about the vacancies available on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|