Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University invites SAAT Application Form. Those candidates who want to get admission to Bachelor Degree, Dual Degree Master Degree and Lateral Entry Programmes they may complete information about SAAT Notification from this page. Candidates fulfill all eligibility criteria may submit their applications through online mode only on or before the end date which is mentioned below against SAAT 2016. SAAT Entrance Exam will be held on 07th May 2016 and this test is conducted across 50 cities of India.
Whole information regarding this notification eligibility standards, selection process, application fee, how to apply and many more are tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section.
- Bachelor Degree Programmes
- Dual Degree Programmes
- Master Degree Programmes
- Lateral Entry Programmes
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech/ Dual Degree||Passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology with less than 60% marks in aggregate.|
|MBBS/BDS||Must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent Examination from a recognized university. Must pass with at least 50% of aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).|
|M.Tech||Applicants must have passed in B.E/B.tech or its equivalent examination from a recognized university.|
|M.Pharm||Applicants must be passed in B.Pharm with minimum of 50% marks scored from a recognized university. Appearing students of B.Pharm examination can also apply|
|LLM||Must have passed or appearing Bachelor Degree in Law or studied Integrated Law Course or its equivalent from any recognized University with at least 50% of aggregate marks scored can apply|
Also Read- Other Entrance Exams
Process for SAAT Admission:
Admission to above courses shall be based on entrance exam which will be held on 07th May 2016.
SAAT Exam Pattern:
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is an objective type written test, the exam pattern varies as per the course of interest.
- The question paper is divided into three sections Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and had 60 questions for each.
Counseling – Cum – Admission:
- The counselling of qualified candidates shall be held in the university campus / ITER Campus. The exact schedule of counselling / percentage of seat allocation shall be intimated later to the qualified candidates along with their rank cards.
- Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Best Counselling Tips For Bright Career- Read Here
Original Documents to be brought on the day of the Counselling – Cum – Admission:
- Admit card
- Rank Card
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
Also check- Best Career Opportunities
How to apply for SAAT Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is soauniversity.ac.in
- On home page of official site follow “Applications are invited for admission to UG and PG programmes through SAAT” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- On next page again hit “Apply Online SAAT-2016” Link.
- Fill the application form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form.
- Upload your scanned Photo and Signature along with application.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Online Application: 16th April 2016
- Date of Entrance Test: 07th May 2016
- Publication of Result (Tentative): 20th May 2016
For more information about SAAT 2016 candidates may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SAAT Result||SAAT Admit Card|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Top Universities in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Successful Career Development Tips|
|What Makes a Successful Online Student||How To Be A Smart Student|