SAAT Application Form
Finally SAAT Application Form is available now!! Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has started the SAAT Registration Process. Candidates who are seeking admission in this university have to submit SAAT Online Registration form before the last date that is 31st March 2019.
Highlights of SAAT Application Form 2019:
|University Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University|
|Courses||UG & PG programmes|
|Category||SAAT Application Form 2019|
|Opening of application form||05-12-2019|
|Closing of application form||31-03-2019|
|SAAT Exam date||14th – 28-04-2019 for online mode & 27-04-2019 for offline mode.|
SAAT Application Form 2019
- Bachelor Degree Programmes
- Dual Degree Programmes
- Master Degree Programmes
- Lateral Entry Programmes
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
SAAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of various SAAT Courses, which are given on this web page.
|Bachelor Degree Programmes|
|B.Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering||Pass/Appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as main subject and secure at least 50% marks.|
|B.Pharm||Pass or Appearing in 10+2 examination|
|BHMCT||Pass or Appearing in 10+2 examination with 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC Category)|
|B.Sc. in Agriculture||Pass/Appearing in 10+2 examination with not less than 50% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH).|
|B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)||Pass or Appearing at 10+2 examination with at least 45% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH)|
|Master Degree Programmes|
|M.Tech||Pass/Appearing in B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/MCA/M.Sc. or equivalent and obtain at least 50% marks.|
Note: GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance exam, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|MCA||Pass/Appearing three year Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC Category).|
Important Note 1: Candidates having Business mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.
|MBA/MHA/ MHM/MTTM||Pass or Appearing Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 50%marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|M.Pharm||Pass or appearing in B.Pharm examination and obtain at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC category).|
Important Note 2: GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|M.Sc||Pass/Appearing three or four years Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category).|
|M.Sc Nursing||Passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree with 55%.|
|Lateral Entry Programmes|
|Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Hotel Management||Pass/Appearing Diploma candidate with less than 60% marks.|
|MCA||Pass or appearing three year BCA, BSCIT and B.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% of marks.|
More Links Related To SAAT:
SAAT Seat Reservation:
- Schedule Caste: 15%
- Schedule Tribe: 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3%
- Women Candidates (except for MBBS and BDS courses): 30%
No reservation norms will be applicable for lateral entry admissions.
|Courses||Marks obtained||Scholarship Amount (P.A)||Years|
|B.Tech||90% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 25,000/-||4|
|85% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 20,000/-|
|80% marks both in 10th & +2 Exams. –||Rs. 10,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Ag||80% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 15,000/-|
|70% marks both in 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|MCA / LE MCA||60% in 10th and 12th Exam||Rs. 12,500/-||2|
|60% in +3 / Graduation Exam||Rs. 12,500/-||1 year for LE MCA|
|60% in 10th, 12th and +3/ Graduation Exam||Rs. 25,000/-||1 years for LE MCA|
|MBA||60% in 10th & 12th Exam||Rs. 12,500/-||2|
|60% in +3 / Graduation Exam||Rs. 12,500/-|
|60% in B.Tech. / Equivalent||Rs. 25,000/-|
|60% in 10th, 12th & +3 / Graduation||Rs. 25,000/-|
|60% in 10th, 12th &B.Tech. / Equivalent||Rs. 50,000/-|
|B.Pharm||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-||4|
|BHMCT||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|BBA LLB/BA LLB||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs. 10,000/-|
|BBA||60% in both 10th & +2 Exam||Rs.10,000/-||3|
|Lateral Entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharm)||90% marks in Diploma||Rs. 15,000/-|
|85% marks in Diploma||Rs. 10,000/-|
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
SAAT 2019 Admission Process:
Admission UG, PG and Lateral Entry Program will be based on their marks obtained in SAAT 2019 Exam followed by SAAT Counselling.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online & offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium of Exam: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be provided for the whole exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
Points To Be Consider:
- Type of exam: Objective Type Exam.
- Mode of Examination: Online mode.
- Time Duration: 01 Hour (60 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 4 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted, for incorrect answer.
SAAT Exam Syllabus:
|B.Pharm/ B.Sc Ag./ B.Tech/ DDE/ B.Sc Nursing)||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology)|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech (except Pharmacy and BHMCT)||Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics,|
|MCA||Mathematics, Computer Awareness|
|BHMCT||General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Service Aptitude, General Science, Numerical Aptitude|
|MBA||General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer Fundamentals, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning|
|MCA (Lateral entry)||Mathematics, Computer Fundamentals/ Programming Languages/ Operating Systems.|
Some Important Guidelines Of SAAT Entrance Examination:
- The SAAT – 2019 will be held at different centres as per the schedule.
- Medium of examination is English. Hall of exam will be opened to the candidates half an hour before the examination commences.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter into the examination hall without a valid original / duplicate SAAT Admit Card, ID
- Applicants are required to take their respective seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination, strictly according to the sitting chart notified earlier by the Centre Superintendent.
- On the Attendance Roll sheets, provided by the Director (Admissions), Attendance will be taken by the invigilators, with full signature of candidates against their Roll Numbers, 15 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- During the examination the candidates have to enter their Roll Number and the Application Number which shall be verified by the invigilators.
- You are required to produce your SAAT Hall Ticket and ID proof (which bears your photography and date of birth) at the registration desk without which entry will not be allowed.
SAAT Exam Centres:
|Angul, Odisha||Jeypore, Odisha|
|Balasore, Odisha||Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Baripada, Odisha||Keonjhar, Odisha|
|Bengaluru, Karnataka||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Berhampur, Odisha||Kota, Rajasthan|
|Bhadrak, Odisha||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Bhawanipatna, Odisha||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Patna, Bihar|
|Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||Puri, Odisha|
|Bokaro, Jharkhand||Raipur, Chattisgarh|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Cuttack, Odisha||Rourkela, Odisha|
|Delhi, Delhi||Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Durgapur, West Bengal||Sundergarh, Odisha|
|Guwahati, Assam||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hyderabad, Telangana||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
How to Fill SAAT Admission Form 2019?
- Students need to visit official web portal of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University that is www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- After visiting home page follow “Admission Through SAAT” link which is visible under “Admission Information” section.
- Now, press on “Read More” link and again hit on “Admission through SAAT” visible on new window.
- On next page follow “Further Information” and choose suitable link and read all the relevant details carefully from SAAT Admission Notification.
- After reading complete details, go back to previous page and press on “Apply Online” Link.
If you’re New Contenders:
- First of all, you need to fill online registration form.
- In this concern, press “Create New Account” tab.
- Fill asked details like name, mobile no and E-mail.
- Then press “Create New Account” button.
- The message will be displayed “Registered successfully”.
- And a unique id and password will be sent on registered e-mail id and no.
If you’re Registered Contenders:
- Students need to login with registered id and password.
- Fill SAAT Online Application Form 2019 with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned copy of Photo and Signature.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the Application Form Of SAATfor future use.
|SAAT 2019 Syllabus||Press Here|
|SAAT 2019 Admit Card Details||Press Here|
|SAAT 2019 Important Details||Press Here|
|SAAT 2019 Admission Procedure||Press Here|
|How to fill SAAT 2019 Application Form||Press Here|
|SAAT 2019 Exam Centers||Press Here|
|SAAT 2019 Exam Procedure||Press Here|
|SAAT Official Link||Press Here|
|Opening of online application form||05-12-2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||31-03-2019|
|Availability of admit card||05-04-2019|
|Exam date||14th – 28th April 2019 for online mode & 27th April 2019 for offline mode|
|Declaration of result||04-05-2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||05-05-2019– 08-05-2019|
|Choice Locking & Payment (Engineering Only)||06-05-2019– 08-05-2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||12-05-2019|
SAAT Exam Colleges:-
The following colleges consider the SAAT Exam score for the admissions to their institutes:
|GhanashyamHemalata Institute of Technology Management|
|Majhighariani Institute of Technology & Science|
|Ajay Binay Institute of Technology|
|Apex Institute of Technology And Management. (AITM)|
|Aryan Institute of Engineering And Technology. (AIET)|
|Balasore College of Engineering & Technology|
|Bhadrak Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Bhubaneswar College of Engineering (BCE)|
|Bhubaneswar Institute of Industrial Technology. (BIIT)|
|Black Diamond College of Engineering And Technology, Jharsuguda. (BDCET)|
|C.V. Raman College of Engineering|
|Capital Engineering College (CEC)|
|College of Engineering & Technology (Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology)|
|College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar|
|DhaneshwarRath Institute of Engineering & Management Studies, (DRIEMS)|
|Eastern Academy of Science & Technology (National Institute of Technology & Science )|
|Einstein Academy of Technology And Management. (EATM)|
|GANDHI INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT|
|Gandhi Academy of Technology And Engineering. (GATE)|
|Gandhi Engineering College|
|Gandhi Institute For Education And Technology. (GIET)|
|Gandhi Institute For Technology|
|Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Gandhi Institute of Excellent Technocrats. (GIET)|
|Gandhi Institute of Science And Technology. ( GIST)|
|Gandhi Institute of Technology And Management (GITAM)|
|Gopal Krishna College of Engineering & Technology|
|Gurukula College of Engineering For Womens. (GCEW)|
|Gurukula Institute of Technology. (GIT)|
|Hi-Tech College of Engineering. (HTCE)|
|Hi-Tech Institute of Technology. (HTIT)|
|INDIC Institute of Design and Research|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology|
|Indotech College of Engineering. (ICE)|
|Indus College of Engineering|
|Institute of Advance Computer & Research|
|Institute of Technical Education & Research|
|Institute of Technical Education & Research Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University|
|Institute of Textile Technology, Cuttack|
|International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar. (IIITB)|
|Jagannath Institute for Technology and Management|
|Jagannath Institute of Engineering & Technology (JIET)|
|KMBB College of Engineering And Technology. (KMBBCET)|
|Kalam Institute of Technology. (KIT)|
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Konark Institute of Science & Technology|
|Koustuv Institute of Self Domain|
|Krupajala Engineering College|
|Kruttika Institute of Technical Education (KITE)|
|Mahavir Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Modern Engineering And Management Studies. (MEMS)|
|Modern Institute of Technology And Management. (MITM)|
|N.M. Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Nalanda Institute of Technology|
|National Institute of Science & Technology|
|Orissa Engineering College|
|Orissa School of Mining Engineering|
|Oxford College of Engineering And Management. (OCEM)|
|Padmanava College of Engineering|
|PadmashreeKrutarthaAcharya College of Engineering|
|Purushottam Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Raajdhani Engineering College|
|Radhakrishna Institute of Engineering And Technology. (RITE)|
|Rayagada Institute of Technology And Management. (RITAM)|
|Roland Institute Of Technology|
|SAMANTA CHANDRASEKHAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT|
|SUNDARGARH ENGINEERING COLLEGE|
|Sanjay Memorial Institute of Technology (SMIT)|
|Satyasai Engineering College|
|Seemanta Engineering College|
|Shibani Institute of Technical Education (SITE)|
|Silicon Institute of Technology|
|Sophitorium Engineering College (SEC)|
|Srinix College of Engineering Balasore (SCEB)|
|Subas Institute of Technology. (SIT)|
|Suddhananda Engineering And Research Centre (SERC)|
|Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|THE TECHNO SCHOOL|
|TempleCity Institute of Technology & Engineering|
|Trident Academy of Technology|
|University College of Engineering|
|VITS Engineering College (VITSEC)|
|Vedang Institute of Technology. (VIT)|
|Veer SurendraSai University of Technology Burla (VSSUTB)|
|Vignan Institute of Technology And Management. (VITAM)|
|Vikash College of Engineering For Women. (VCEW)|
|Vivekananda Institute of Technology. (VIT)|
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
SAAT Application Form Last Date:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University will conduct SAAT Exam 14th – 28th April 2019 for online mode & 27th April 2019 for offline mode. Students, seeking admission in university have to fill SAAT Online Registration form and submit it till 31-03-2019.
SAAT 2019 Score Card:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test Score Card is valid for taking admission in Bachelor Degree, Dual Degree Master Degree and Lateral Entry Programmes. Contenders can avail the essential details about Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Form, SAAT 2019 Application Form through this page which is represented by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates can visit this Official Link for more information about SAAT Application Form 2019 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to receive updated details about Application Form Of SAAT 2019, result and admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get a Free College Education||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|