Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014
All the job seekers are informed that an employment notice as Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014 has been released. Safdarjung Hospital intends to recruit eligible applicants for the post of Junior Resident. Candidates can apply by sending the properly filled application form at the given address on or before the last date that is stated below.
|No of vacancies||31|
|Last date to submit application||07th October 2014|
|Date of Interview||17th October 2014|
You can get more information in regard of the advertisement Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014 on below of this page, which will help you to apply easily for these vacancies.
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have the Degree of MBBS from a Recognized University & registered with Delhi Medical Council. Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01st July 2012.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 15600/- + Grade Pay 5400/- per month as the salary.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site of the Safdarjung Hospital, which is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
- Now select the tab ‘Recruitment/ Advertisements / Results’, which is in the list at the left side of the home page.
- Select the link ‘Special Drive Rectt for vacant SC/ST/OBC/PWD posts of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS in various depts.
- Choose the language in which you want to read the advertisement.
- Read the whole information.
- At the below of the page you can get the Performa of the application.
- Write the application in prescribed Performa and submit it along with the pass port size photo graph and copies of the certificates and testimonials in regard of qualification and caste.
- Application must be sent at the address given below on or before the last date, which is 07th October 2014.
The Medical Superintendent,
Safdarjung Hospital & Vmmc (Diary Section),
New Delhi- 110029
- Last date to submit application: 07th October 2014
- List of Eligible Candidates for Interview: 11th October 2014
- Date of Interview: 17th October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification.