Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital has issued a Job notification as Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Senior Residents posts in the various specialties. Candidates who are interested to apply they must fill the Safdarjung Hospital Application form 2014 before the last date that is 16th August 2014 and attend the Walk-In interview on 21st August 2014. We are also providing the Safdarjung Hospital vacancy, jobs, exam dates etc on this web portal.
Post and Vacancy Details
- For Endocrinology: Desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics.
- For Haemotology: The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
Latest Medical Jobs> Get Details
- 38 years (For SC/ST candidates)
- 36 years (For OBC candidates)
- For PWD candidates- upper age-limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- + 6600 (Grade Pay) + other allowances as admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How To Prepare For Interview > Get Tips
How to Apply?
Interested job hunters may download the application form from the official website that is vmmc-sjh.nic.in after that must attach the required credentials / certificates with the form and send to the proper address before the last date.
The Medical Superintendent,
VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital,
New Delhi-110029 (Diary & Dispatch Section-
Near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital branch)
Candidates must attend the walk-In interview along with the below mentioned credentials:
- Certificate in support of age (10th certificate).
- Certificate in support of educational qualification.
- Medical registration with DMC/DCI.
- Mark sheet of MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / DNB / part I ,II and final year.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass Certificate.
- SC/ ST/OBC/PH certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
- Under graduate / Post graduate attempt certificate.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Closing date to receipt application form: 16th August 2014
- Walk-In date: 21st August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check the Official Notification for more details.