SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited has transmitted a job advertisement titled as SAIL Bhilai Recruitment. For this concern, SAIL Bhilai is going to conduct walk-in interview from self motivated and eligible candidates for filling up the Resident House Officers, Registrars and Sr. Registrars post. Aspirants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may appear for walk-in interview for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016 on below mentioned schedule.
|Post Name||Resident House Officers, Registrars etc|
|Walk-in Date||31st March 2016|
Candidates who are interested to do job in this organization must read below mentioned information about SAIL Bhilai Recruitment such as qualification requirement, limitation of age, stipend, application fee detail, selection procedure etc very carefully which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
Candidates must have MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma (MCI Recognized)/ PG Degree/ DNB from the recognized university or institution.
Read this:- Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Limitation of Age for SAIL Bhilai Jobs:
Age of the contenders who are going to appear for interview for Resident House Officers post should not be more than 30 years and 35 years for MS/MD/DNB/MDS and Diploma candidates (Experience below four years Post PG).
Stipend (per month):
|Post Name||Stipend (per month)|
|Resident House Officers||Rs. 25,000/-p.m.|
|Sr. Registrars||Rs. 42,000/-p.m|
Application Fee Detail:
Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant (SC/ST candidates are exempted from the above fees).
You may also check:
|SAIL Result||SAIL Syllabus|
|SAIL Admit Card|
Selection Procedure for SAIL Bhilai Vacancies:
- Walk-in interview will be conducted by the selection panel of Steel Authority of India Limited. So, the selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Check this:- Interview Preparation Tips
Procedure to Apply for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment:
- Candidates who ate interested can attend walk-in interview on 31st March 2016 at below mentioned address.
- Applicants must attend walk-in interview with all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates) Medical Registration Certificate, NOC from present employer, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft.
Office of the Director I/c,
JLN Hospital & Research Centre,
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
- Walk-in Date- 31st March 2016
- Time of Registration- 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
If you want to collect further detail related to SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|