SAIL Bokaro Admit Card
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant has issued the SAIL Bokaro Admit Card 2016 for candidates who are going to appear for Written Test for engagement of eligible candidates to Principal, Nursing and Paramedical posts. The exam date for the candidates will be confirmed in Admit Card. Candidates who are going to apply for these posts in upcoming year may attain all the details regarding SAIL Bokaro Admit Card 2017 through this page.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant has organized the written examination against Advt. No. BSL/R/2016-01 dated 15.03.2016 for filling up the said posts. Aspirants, who are going to appear for the stated exam, must download the SAIL Bokaro Admit Card through this page before the last date to download admit card that is 17.07.2016 by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitentresult.com.
Steps to Download SAIL Bokaro Nursing, Paramedical Posts Admit Card 2016
Those who are searching for concerned admit card may download it from official website by following some simple steps which are well mentioned below…
- Candidates looking for their call letters are first of all they need to logon official website of SAIL which is www.sailcareers.com.
- After this aspirants need to select “Bokaro Steel Plant” link available at extreme right section of home page.
- Now, contenders need to press ‘Admit card for the Written Examination for the post of Principal, School of Nursing and Paramedical posts (Advt.No.BSL/R/2016-01)’ link of Admit Card.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened asking for ‘application/ Registration Number’ of applicants as shown below.
- Enter correct details as asked and press submit tab and the desired hall ticket will generate on your digital screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference as it is an important particular that is to be carried at the time of examination.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card Online?
SAIL Bokaro Admit Card
SAIL Bokaro Selection Criteria for Nursing, Paramedical Posts:
Candidates who are going to appear for the Written Examination may download their call letter by following the steps as stated above on this page or through the direct official link provided below.
Minimum marks for qualifying the written test will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates. Those who will qualify the written test will be called for Trade Test / Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.
Trade Test / Skill Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Trade Test / Skill Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test only. Details for further Trade Test / Skill Test will be intimated on organization website only.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam : Get Details
Last date for download Admit Cards: 17th July 2016
Applicants can direct download SAIL Bokaro Call Letter through below stated Official Link .Contenders can get latest information SAIL Bokaro Admit Card 2016 – 2017 through this page, so stay tuned with this portal. you may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Get SAIL Bokaro Admit Card: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On