Sail Burnpur Recruitment
A job notification in regard of Sail Burnpur Recruitment has been advertised by Steel Authority of India Limited, West Bengal. Applications are invited for filling up 27 vacancy of Deputy Manager in executive cadre in relevant discipline. The contenders may apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015 by submitting the application form in prescribe format. Online application form should be submitted on or before the last date that is tuned below. Aspirants who want to apply in next session may get details about Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2016. Candidates need to stay in touch with or web page to get latest updates.
|Designation Name||Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacant Seats||27|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th September 2015|
|End Date to Submit hard Copy of Application Form||10th October 2015|
You may fetch the further detailed information in concern to Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, salary details, and selection process etc, which is provided below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole acknowledgement before applying for Sail Burnpur Openings.
Sail Burnpur Vacancy Details:
|Discipline & Nos. of Posts||Area / Deptt. Wise Nos.||Number of Vacancies|
|Operations||Raw Material Handling Plant||02|
|Steel Melting Shop [BOF/CCP]||02|
|Integrated Steel Plant Mills||06|
|Coke Ovens & Coal Chemical||02|
|Plant Mechanical||Mechanical Maintenance||04|
Job finders who are eager to apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment must hold Degree with 65% marks (55% Marks for SC / ST / PWD / Deptt. candidates) in Mechanical / Metallurgy / Production Engineering/ Chemical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from AICTE approved college or recognized University / Institution. Job appliers must have minimum required working experience in related field.
Age Limitation for Sail Burnpur Recruitment:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of aspirants should be 35 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates and other contenders as tuned below:
- OBC candidates(Non Creamy Layer): 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- Person with Disability candidates: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen candidates: As per Govt. directive
- Candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
Salary Structure for Sail Burnpur Recruitment:
Eligible and skilful job hunters will be permitted to receive pay scale of Rs. 32900- 3%- 58000/- per month. He/ She will also entitled for Industrial Dearness Allowance and other facilities such as medical facility for self and dependent family members, PF, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company. In addition, company accommodation will be provided and in case of non-availability of company accommodation, house rent allowance will be paid.
Application Fee for Sail Burnpur Recruitment:
- Applicants belonging to General/ OBC have to deposit Rs. 500/- as an application and processing fee.
- Categories as SC/ST/PWD are exempted to pay any charges against this recruitment notification.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account “Power Jyoti” account no. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. Contenders have to reach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the official website of organization. There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee for Sail Burnpur Recruitment.
Manner of Selection for Sail Burnpur Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination followed by interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at Kolkata on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours. The written test will have three segments:
- Domain knowledge: 25 marks
- Managerial knowledge test: 25 marks
- Practical knowledge test: 50 marks
Aspirants who will qualify the written examination will be called for interview. Final Enrollment of aspirants for Sail Burnpur Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Steel Authority of India Limited. No TA/ DA will be admissible to contenders.
How to Apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants applying for Sail Burnpur Recruitment need to visit Official Website of Steel Authority of India Limited, West Bengal that is www.sailcareers.com to fill online application form.
- Then go to “Current Job Opening / Online Registration” link equipped on top of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Candidates need to enter his/ her basis details and create a login id and password.
- Now, applicants should login with valid id and password and online application form will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary and essential information.
- Upload recent scanned coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in an application form.
- Job appliers should make payment through credit card/ debit card/ net banking (or) enter the details of payment made through challan.
- At last step, job seekers must upload scanned copies of his certificate and check all details filled accurately.
- Press “Submit” button structured at the end of page for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of system generated online application form for future use.
- Applicants need to forward the application form with set of Xerox of educational documents in a sealed envelope to the address stated below.
- Envelope containing the application should be clearly be super-scribed with ‘Application for the post of ………… in SAIL-ISP’ on the top of the envelope.
- Submit it as soon as possible before the last date should be reached.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will not be entertained by the duly constituted selection penal of Steel Authority of India Limited.
Office of DGM (Personnel-CF),
SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7,
The Ridge, Burnpur-713325,
District Burdwan, West Bengal
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Starting date for submitting applications through website||20th August 2015|
|Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option||01st October 2015|
|Closing of payment editing option||05th October 2015|
|Display of final reconciliation status||09th October 2015|
|Closing date for submitting applications Online||25th September 2015|
|End Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application form||10th October 2015|
For more detail regarding Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015, check Official Notification. For getting more information about Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2016 you can visit our web portal time to time. Applicants can also bookmark this page using CONTROL+D and get updates regarding the same. So Stay in touch with our web portal and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On