Sail Burnpur Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur has released a vacancy advertisement regarding SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016. For filling up 226 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (OCTT), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (ACTT) and other Non Executive post in various disciplines, SAIL has invited online applications from intending and eligible candidate’s appointment.
Job seekers, willing to empanel this reputed organization may apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2016 by forwarding the completely filled application forms through online mode before the stipulated last date as shown below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur|
|No. of posts||226|
|Starting date for submitting applications||01st July 2016|
|Closing date for submitting applications||05th August 2016|
Sail Burnpur Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Name Of Posts||No. of posts||Essential Minimum Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||134||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering.|
|Attendant-cumTechnician(Trainee)||70||Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician trades.|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation||10||Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence.|
|Specialists||04||MBBS with MD / MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline.|
|Medical Officer||05||MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI|
|Dental Surgeon||01||BDS recognized by DCI and with post qualification experience.|
|Principal – School of Nursing||01||MSc. Nursing / BSc. Nursing (after Intermediate or 10+2)|
Jobs For All Freshers – Check Here
Age Criteria and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||28 yrs.||Rs.16800-3%-24110|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation|
|Medical Officer||30 yrs||Rs.20600-3%-46500|
|Principal – School of Nursing||34 yrs.|
|Post Name||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General / OBC||SC / ST / PWD/ESM|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)||250/-||Nil|
|Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/Principal – School of Nursing/Nursing Superintendent||500/-||Nil|
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
Payment through Pay-in –Slip: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
|Post Name||Selection Procedure|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendantcum-Technician (Trainee)||Aspirants will be required to appear in a written examination and on the basis of their performance in the written examination; the candidates shall be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.|
|Specialist||Candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview and on selection would undergo medical examination.|
|Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/Principal – School of Nursing/Nursing Superintendent||Candidates will be required to appear in a written examination and on the basis of their performance in the written examination; they shall be called for a personal interview.|
How to Apply For SAIL Burnpur Recruitment?
- Willing candidates are firstly required log on to the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited which is www.sailcareers.com.
- Now, move on to the “News” section visible on the home page.
- Choose the appropriate job link as “Recruitment of ACT (Trainee) and OCT (Trainee) – IISCO” from the list available here.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that select “apply online” link for getting the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form correctly with all necessary details.
- Candidates applying for these posts should upload scanned copies of their certificates, testimonials in support of educational qualification, professional qualifications, if any, relevant work experience etc. and recent colored photograph at the time of filling applications online.
- Candidates applying for the post of “Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)” may please note that their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test. They are not required to send hard copies of their certificates to IISCO Steel Plant.
- Candidates applying for the post of “Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Principal –School of Nursing, and Nursing Superintendent,” after filling online application need to download and send the printed copies and all relevant documents at below stated address by Speed Post so as to reach the said Office latest by 20/08/2016.
- Envelope containing the application should clearly be super-scribed ‘Application for the post of__________ _________in SAIL-ISP’ as the case may be on the top of the envelope. For e.g., in case of a candidate applying for the post of Specialist – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Specialist (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)”.
Office of DGM (Personnel-CF),
SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant,
7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325,
Distt: Burdwan, West Bengal
Upcoming Jobs in West Bengal – Check Here
- Starting date for submitting applications: 01st July 2016
- Closing date for submitting applications: 05th August 2016
To attain more info on SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016 aspirants must check this Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016 – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|