Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited, West Bengal has described an advertisement as Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015 about 219 vacancies to appoint aspirants as an employee under the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee). Contenders who are capable and interested can apply through filling online application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|End Date to Apply||6th February 2015|
Applicants who are applying can obtain more information regarding Sail Burnpur Trainee Vacancy through this page created by the team of recruitmnetresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Department||Vacancy|
Applying contenders must acquire Matriculation and Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute or University.
Applying applicants must be having age boundary as stated in the below segment.
Assured applicants will be receiving a monthly salary package as mentioned in the below portion:
- In 1st Year Rs. 10700/-
- In 2nd Year Rs. 12200/-
- Applicants have to deposit Rs 250/- as an application and processing fee.
- Categories as SC/ST/PWD are exempted to pay any fee.
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account no. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. Contenders have to reach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
Candidates will be called to appear in a Written Examination and on the basis of their performances in the Written Examination they shall be assured to be called for an Interview.
6 means to Apply:
- Applicants first of all have to visit official website www.sail.co.in.
- On the home page, select “Career” tab which is detectable on the top right side of the page.
- Now a new page will open, on the top of the page select’ Current Job Opening/Online Registration’ tab.
- Now, chose 2nd link “Recruitment of Operator cum……..” and then select “Apply”.
- Fill it properly and upload all relevant and required testimonials then press “Submit”.
- Take the printout of that filled in online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply||5th January 2015|
|End Date to Apply||5th February 2015|
|Starting Date to Download Admit Card||Will be communicated soon through SAIL website|
|Date of Written Test|
For more details, applicants can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On