Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2014
Steel Authority of India Limited, a Maharatna Company, has issued an Online Employment Notice about Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2014. Candidates who are well qualified and want to join this well-known organization must apply by submitting the online application form and then send the copy of online form.
|No. of Post||62|
|Last date to apply online||03rd November 2014|
Candidates must read the full details properly before apply for the Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2014 like essential qualification, section process, and procedure to apply etc which is given below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancies and Age Details
|Name of the post||No. Of Positions||Age limit as on 01/10/2014|
|Specialists/ Medical Officers||13||38 / 30 yrs.|
|Para-Medical Staff||37||28 yrs.|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)||03||30 yrs.|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)||03||30 yrs.|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Dumper Operator||06||28 yrs.|
Candidates who want to apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2014 should have possessed MBBS with MD / MS / B.Sc / 10+2 (Science) with Full time Diploma inn relevant field as per the requirement of post.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
|Name Of The Post||Application & Processing Fee Genl / OBC|
|Specialist & Medical Officer||Rs.500/-|
|Paramedical Staff / OCT (Boiler Operation)||Rs.250/-|
|ACT (Boiler Operation)/ACT (Trainee) –Dumper Operator||Rs.150/-|
SC/ST/PWD contenders are exempted from payment of any Application Fees. Fees have to be paid in State Bank of India through a payment challan.
Selection of the Specialist will be made on the basis of Personal Interview & Medical Examination and for others posts candidates will be required to appear in a Written Examination followed by interview.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)||Rs.15830-3%-22150/-|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)||Rs.16800-3%-24110/|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Dumper Operator||Rs.15830-3%-22150/-|
How To Apply?
- Fascinated job hunters may apply online through the official website, which is www.sailcareers.com.
- Then go the career section on the home page of the menu bar.
- Choose the appropriate link in the news section and press on it.
- Fill the form with all required details, upload the latest passport size photograph, signature, and required documents.
- After submitting the form take the printout send the downloaded on-line registration slip along with the Application format (available on website), pay in slip and all required documents /certificates to the below mentioned address.
- Envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed as ‘Application for the post of __in SAIL – ISP’ and send through speed post.
CEO’s Office Complex,
7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325
- Starting date for submitting applications online : 10th October 2014
- Closing date for submitting applications online : 03rd November 2014
- Last date for receipt of application: 18th November 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.