Sail Durgapur Recruitment ASP 2014
Sail Durgapur has advertised a vacancies advertisement as Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2014. Organization is looking for skilled and result oriented candidates for (Attendant cum Technician Trainee) ACTT Vacancies.
Applicants who are eligible as below mentioned eligibility criteria may apply. Aspirants may apply by submit application form online. Online form must be filled latest by the 25.03.2014
Remaining details such as exam date, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. connected to Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2014 are equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Name of post
Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)
Total no. of Vacancies
Aspirants should be Matriculation with ITI (full time) in any one of these trades as Fitter/ Mason/ Welder/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Computer operator programming Asst. / Turner, from Govt. recognized Institute.
Age limitation (as on 1st February 2014)
Job finders above 28 years of age can’t apply against Sail Durgapur vacancy 2014. Minimum age should be 18 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable.
- Written Test
Get Tips for Interview-Complete Details
Get Tips for Written exam-Complete Details
- For general OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Visit the official website of the organization that is sail.shine.com.
- At the home page check for “Current job opening” at the left section.
- Choose the ‘Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)’.
- Read the notification completely
- Then fill the form by the help of ‘Apply now’ option provided at the bottom.
- It must be submitted on or before the last date.
Dates to keep in mind
- Closing date for submitting online applications form: 25.03.2014
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 01.04.2014
- Closing of payment editing option: 06.04.2014
Note: for more info related to education, age etc. you are suggested to logon the official publication.