Sail Durgapur Recruitment
The Steel Authority of India Limited has professed an advertisement in concern of Sail Durgapur Recruitment. Eligible and hard working candidates are invited against 50 vacancies of Proficiency Trainee (Nurses). Candidates may apply against Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2015 by submitting application form and appearing walk- in- interview. To get details about Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 you may stay in touch with us.
|Post Name||Proficiency Trainee (Nurses)|
|No Of Vacancies||50|
|Last date to submit application form||30th September, 2015|
|Date of walk- in- interview||04th, 06th & 11th October 2015|
To get more details about Sail Durgapur Jobs you may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers should read all details properly before applying.
Participants should have Degree of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from recognized University or Institute, internship Certificate (if applicable) and Certificate of Registration.
Participants who will be selected will get Rs. 8000/- per month as salary from the Steel Authority of India Limited.
Age of participants should not exceed from 30 years in case of General candidates, 33 years in case of OBC candidates and 35 years in case of SC & ST category candidates.
To select eligible candidates the Steel Authority of India Limited will conduct walk- in- interview. Participants who will perform well may grab this chance to work as Proficiency Trainee.
How to Apply for Sail Durgapur Recruitment:
- Aspirants should go to official site that is www.sail.co.in.
- Go to ‘careers’ tab that is available at top menu bar.
- Follow table available at right side and choose link ‘Durgapur Steel Plant’.
- Now choose link ‘Walk- in Interview for selection to Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital’.
- Read all details and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format and scanned copy of duly filled in application form should be forwarded at email address tuned below.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with below mentioned documents on prescribed date.
- Venue of interview is mentioned in the official notification available on official site.
Documents Required for Interview:
Candidates are required to bring original + two set self-attested photocopies of below given documents.
- Filled in application format
- 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs
- Pass certificate & mark sheets
- Experience certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Identity Proof
Last date to submit application form: 30th September, 2015
Walk- in- Interview Date:
|City||Date||Time for Walk- in- Interview|
|Kolkata||04th October 2015||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Guwahati||06th October 2015||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thiruvananthapuram||11th October 2015||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Note: To get info concerning Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. Appliers may also get details about Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 by staying in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Sail Durgapur Recruitment
An employment advertisement of Sail Durgapur Recruitment has circulated by The Steel Authority of India Limited for filling up various vacancies of Resident House Officers, Registrars and Senior Registrars. Qualified Job hunters who are looking for jobs in this Field they can grasp this chance by applying against Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2015. We are shortly bringing details on Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Willing candidates can apply for this current opening by appearing in Walk- In- Interview with their filled application form on the scheduled date which is stated below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Resident House Officers, Registrars and Senior Registrars|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||6th October 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com.is providing more details in regard of Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as name of the post, required qualification, age limit, salary details and mode of selection, application fees, applying process etc which is essential to know before applying.
Sail Durgapur Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Designation Name||Number of Vacant Seats||Qualification Required|
|Resident House Officers||02||MBBS|
|Registrars||06||MBBS with 2 years full time PG Diploma|
|Senior Registrars||MBBS with 3 years full time Post Graduate Degree|
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers for Resident House Officers posts should be 30 years and for other posts, it should be 35 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules and regulations of The Steel Authority of India Limited.
|Designation Name||Pay Band|
|Resident House Officers||Rs. 25000/-|
|Registrars||For 1st year: Rs. 36000/-|
|For 2nd year: Rs. 37000/-|
|Senior Registrars||For 1st year: Rs. 42000/-|
|For 2nd year: Rs. 43500/-|
Mode of Enrollment:
Eligible and Keen job finders will have to go through written test or interview. Final Selection of job hunters for Sail Durgapur Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of The Steel Authority of India Limited. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants for attending further process.
Essential Documents Required At Time Of Interview:
- Filled in format with 4 additional passport size colour photographs
- Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for Educational & Professional qualification
- Experience certificate (s) showing relevant post qualification experience
- Proof of date of birth (Class X certificate: ICSE/CBSE/State Board)
- MCI/ State Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC- non creamy layer/PWD candidates (as applicable for the current year)
How to Apply for Sail Durgapur Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants applying for Sail Durgapur Recruitment should visit Official Website of The Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in.
- Then go to “Career” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page.
- Hit “Walk in interview for Resident House Officers/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars in DSP Plant Main Hospital, Durgapur” link under the head “News”.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the application form.
- Fill application form accurately and affix one recent coloured passport size photograph.
- Contenders must bring a set of Xerox as well as original copy of above represented documents at time of Interview.
- Applicants must reach venue half an hour before the time of Interview to avoid final rush.
- Candidates without essential testimonials or certificate will not be allowed to attend interview.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Office of the Director (M&HS),
Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital, Durgapur- 5
Date to Remember:
- Date of Interview: 6th October 2015
- Reporting Time of Interview: 9:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2015. Job hunters for acquiring updates concerning with Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 you keep visiting on this page time to time.