Sail Durgapur Recruitment
Steel Authority Of India Limited Durgapur has circulated a job notification regarding Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016. For this concern organization has decided to recruit eligible candidates for filling up 17 vacant positions of Medical Officers and Medical Specialists in different discipline through walk-in interview process. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this organization may apply for Sail Durgapur Vacancy by submitting their application form till the last date that is 12th Nov. 2016. Aspirants waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector may get all the updated details related to Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2017 soon from this page as we will be covering it shortly.
|Name of Organization||Steel Authority Of India Limited Durgapur|
|Last date to submit application form||12th Nov. 2016|
|Date of Interview||15th Nov. 2016|
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised posts may apply for Sail Durgapur MO/Specialist Recruitment. Keen candidates for Steel Authority Of India Limited Durgapur Recruitment are required to attend the interview on specified date i.e. 15th Nov. 2016, time and venue that are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters must attend the interview along with original certificates and comprehend complete details as given before applying.
Sail Durgapur Recruitment
Sail Durgapur Vacancies:
- Medical Officers: 12
- Medical Specialists: 5
Distribution of vacancies of Medical Specialists post in different discipline:
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Gyn. & Obs.||01|
Appliers must have degree of MBBS for Medical Officers and PG Degree in the relevant discipline for Medical Specialists from MCI recognized institutes/ University with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
Get More Jobs:
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these job openings in government sector must not be more than 65 years as on 15.11.2016 (as on date of walk in interview). Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
- Medical Officers: Rs.40,000/-per month
- Medical Specialists: @Rs.3500/- per day with a maximum of Rs.42,000/- per month
Mode of Assortment for Sail Durgapur Jobs:
Enrollment of applicants for latest government sector jobs will be purely based on the presentation level in Interview which will be organized by the concerned department of recruitment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit Official website of organization that is www.sailcareers.com
- Now you are required to go “Current Openings” tab presented at the top of home page.
- After that you will reach the page, where various job links are available, you have to choose suitable link and read all the details very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to download application form and fill it with complete details.
- Attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others.
- Now send your application form through mail address or through postal address mentioned below.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on particular date with your applications to venue mentioned below.
AGM (P&A-M&HS), Room No. 7,
Administrative Block, First Floor,
DSP Main Hospital,
Remember Important Dates:
- Last date to submit application form: 12th Nov. 2016
- Date of Walk-in- Interview: 15th Nov. 2016
Schedule for Interview:
|City||Date||Time||Venue & contact person|
|Durgapur||15th Nov. 2016||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Venue : Office of Director I/c (M&HS), DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713205. Contact Person: Ms. K. Barla, AGM(P&A-M&HS)|
Aspirants are required to check Official Notification given below to get complete details related to Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Sail Durgapur Recuitment Notice: Get Details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|