SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited has described a notification as SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2015. Aspirants who are suitable and concerned can apply online by sending their application for 219 vacancies under the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) latest by 6th February 2015.
|Post name||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|End Date to Apply||6th February 2015|
Contenders who are applying can receive more information from this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants must have completed Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute or university.
Assured applicants will be receiving Rs. 10700/- in 1st Year and Rs. 12200/- in 2nd Year.
- Applying applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- SC, ST & PWD are the categories which are exempted to pay any fee.
Selection of the applicants will be done through Written Examination and interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants, to apply online need to visit official website, which is www.sail.co.in.
- On the home page, select “Career” link visible on menu bar at right side.
- Now, chose “Current Job Opening / Online Registration” option on top of the page.
- A new page will open, select appropriate link. And then fill it carefully; Upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Finally chose “submit”.
Applying applicants must apply on or before 6th January 2015.
For more details regarding this notification, aspirants must check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On