Steel Authority of India Limited has expanded an advertisement of SAIL Recruitment for filling up Surveyor/Blaster/Mining Mate Jobs vacancy. Candidates who are interested to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2015 they must apply by submitting application form. For getting upcoming notification about SAIL Recruitment 2016, aspirants may need to bookmark this page using control+D to fetch latest details as soon as possible.
|Name Of The Position||Surveyor/Blaster/Mining Mate and other|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2015|
Contenders who wish to apply against SAIL Recruitment 2015 may get complete information related to qualification required, age limit, salary structure, selection process, process to apply etc, through this page which is equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of SAIL Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Surveyor||Matriculation with three years full time Diploma in Mining and Mine’s survey from a Govt. recognized institute with Surveyor’s certificate of competency and post qualification experience of at least one year.|
|Mining Mate||Matriculation with valid Mining Mate’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR (for Metalliferous Mines)/ CMR (for Coal Mines) with at least one year post qualification experience|
|Blaster||Matriculation with valid Blaster’s Certificate or valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of competency under MMR Act, 1961 from the competent authority (both restricted to Open Cast Mines) and minimum one year post qualification experience including experience of deep hole blasting in open cast mines.|
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 yrs. & maximum age should be 28 yrs Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per Steel Authority of India Limited norms.
Physical Standards (Minimum)
|Chest measurement||75 cm & 79 cm on expansion|
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||More Details|
Selected applicants will earn pay scale for S-3 and S-1 grades will be Rs.16800-3%-24110 and Rs.15830-3%-22150 respectively
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Mining Mate/ Blaster General||150/-|
How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in
- On the home page go to SAIL ‘careers’ page
- Select the link Recruitment of Surveyor, Mining Mate & Blaster.
- Before applying, read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility and must have Valid e-mail ID
- Press on the link Apply
- Fill an application form with all the required fields and upload latest passport size photograph (.jpg only of less than 50kb size) as well as photograph of signature (.jpg only of less than 20 kb size)
- Pay requisite application fee
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration number and other essential details.
|Closing date of receipt of online application||12th December 2015|
|Last date of feeding of payment details||12th December 2015|
Get more details about SAIL Recruitment 2015 through Official Notification. Appliers who also want to get details about SAIL Recruitment 2016 may stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On