SAIL RSP Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela is going to issue a notice of SAIL RSP Admit Card for the written exam held in the month of May 2016 for the Posts of Medical Officer (MO) and Technician Radiology. Applicants who are going to participate in an exam can download their hall tickets by following the simplified instructions mentioned below.
Steps to download SAIL RSP Admit Card 2016
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit the Official Website which is www.sailcareers.com.
- On the home page, select the option as “Rourkela Steel Plant” at right panel.
- Then go for the notification as ”Download Written test Admit Card for the Post of Medical Officer and Technician Radiology-RSP” under the heading ‘News and Downloads’.
- Fill the Registration no. and DOB in the given blank box. Then select “Log in” tab.
- After then, press appropriate link to apply for hall ticket.
- Then in the new tab your call letter will be generated.
- Take the printout of it for future use at the examination time.
SAIL RSP Admit Card
- SAIL is one of the leading state-owned steel making organization established in India. It is one of the best steel makers in world.
- SAIL’s aim is to modernize and expand its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
- It also aims to carve willing, skilled, unemployed aspirants as an employee in respect to brighten their future and our country’s status for which it organizes recruitment exams for various posts every year.
Purpose of Exam:
Steel making company carry out SAIL recruitment assessment continuously to select the dedicated contenders who want to enhance their career. Big gathering of contenders have applied for these vacancies. So, for shortlisted candidates regarding the Posts of Medical Officer (MO) and Technician Radiology, SAIL Rourkela has decided to conduct a written test. Contenders can apply by going through easy steps tailored above.
Contenders will get hired according to their individual performances in written test and Interview. Aspirants who will get shortlisted in the written test are called for Interview.
For both the Posts:
- Date of Written test: In the month of May at Rourkela
- Date of Interview: In the month of May 2016
Note: Contenders can download entry card directly from here by visiting Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On