Sail Salem Steel Plant Recruitment 2013
Sail Salem Steel Plant has published a recruitment notice for different posts. Dedicated and hard working candidates may apply by filling online application form regarding Sail Salem Steel Plant 55 Vacancies.
Application from after the 25-11-2013 will not be matter to concern. Other information of Sail Salem Steel Plant Recruitment 2013 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organisation
Sail Salem Steel Plant, Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL)
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Medical Officers (ME-1)||2|
|Attendant cum Technician(Trainee) (S-1*)||53|
Who may apply for?
For post of Medical Officers (ME-1), applicant should be MBBS degree holder and for the post of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*), candidates should possess matriculation ITI (Full time) in fitter/electrician/machinist trade form any recognized university.
Age limitation as on the 01-10-2013
- Medical Officers (ME-1): 30 years
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*): 18 years to 28 years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Officers (ME-1): Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 100/-
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1*): Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/-
- For complete details regarding application fee you may check the official advt. given below.
How to apply?
To apply for Sail Salem Steel Plant vacancy you should visit at the official website of the organisation. Official website is www.sail.co.in. Fill the online application form without making any mistake. Application form attached with all testimonials should be filled online within the given time to apply.
Date to keep in mind
- Deadline to apply through online mode is 25-11-2013.
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option is 30-11-2013.
- Closing of payment editing option is 04-12-2013.
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination is 10-01-2014.
Note: You are advised to visit at the Official Notification.