Sainik School Amaravathinagar
The Sainik School Amaravathinagar admission dates have been provided here for students who have planned to take admission in class VI/IX. Just Check the complete information regarding Sainik school amaravathinagar entrance exam and apply via online mode. Scroll down the page to obtain complete information regarding Sainik school amaravathinagar admission, fee details, application form dates.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar
Eligibility Criteria Required For Sainik School Amaravathinagar Entrance Exam
Appliers should ensure all requisites that are required for the said entrance exam, so have a look and apply accordingly:
- For VI Standard : Only boys aged between 10 and 11 years as on 01st July, 2018 ( i.e. whose date of birth is between 01-04-2007 to 31-03-2009 ) are eligible for admission.
- For IX Standard : Only boys aged between 13 and 14 years as on 01st July, 2018 ( i.e. whose date of birth is between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2006) and studying in VIII std in a recognized school are eligible for admission.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Students who want to apply for Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2019 and also eligible enough, they are informed that they have to deposit prescribed Registration charge which will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-sum-application forms at the following rates:
|Rs. 400/-||Rs. 250/-|
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Exam Pattern:
For Class VI:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time in Minutes|
|General Knowledge (Science & Social Studies)||25||25||30|
Check Updated: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
For Class IX:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration (Min.)|
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Centres List:
Candidates are informed that All India Sainik School Amaravathinagar Entrance Exam 2019 will be held in Amaravathinagar (Tiruppur District), Chennai and Puducherry for Ix Std. Amaravathinagar and Puducherry for VI STD (for class VI boys opting for examination in Tamil medium will appear in Amaravathinagar centre only).
Steps to Fill Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission Form 2020:
To apply for Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020, students are advised to follow the instructions that are structured below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of School that is sainikschooladmission.in
- Now select ‘Application Form’ tab which is located at the left side on the home page.
- Now you need to read the Sainik School Amaravathinagar notification by selecting ‘General Instructions’ link.
- Fill Sainik School Amaravathinagar Application form with all asked and correct details.
- Attach required documents/certificates with it and take a screenshot of for future use.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission Vital Dates(Tentative)
|Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||08-10-2019 to 26-11-2019|
|Last date for online registrations||26-11-2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||01-12-2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06-01-2019|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||04-02-2020|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11-02-2020 to 28-02-2020|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list|
Candidates who want more information regarding Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020, go through this Official Site Link and for regular updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|