Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment has given chance to candidates to start their journey towards the path of success and progress. There are vacant posts for Master (PGT-Maths) and Driver on regular basis. Willing Job seekers may apply for Sainik School Jobs by submitting Application Form along with photocopies of full testimonials in support of qualification / experience and photograph and Demand till 30-06-2017. Just follow straightforward ways to apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
This institution came into existence on 15th January 1962. The main motto of this reputed school is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defense Academy. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and is a member of Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC). Go through simple steps to apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017–2018 well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Organization Name||Sainik School Bhubaneswar|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned Below|
Sainik School Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Master (PGT-Maths) (Regular)||01|
Educational Qualifications for Sainik School Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Qualifications required|
|Master (PGT-Maths) (Regular)||Essential:|
Must be Post Graduate in concerned subject & B. Ed from recognised University / Institution
Should have experience of teaching in concerned subject in an English medium residential school, proficiency in games & sports, interest in other extracurricular activities will be preferred. CTET / TET qualified
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
In order to apply for Master (PGT-Maths) (Regular) Jobs, you must be below 35Yrs as on 01 Jun 2017. Age of applicant for Driver Posts should be between 18- 50 Yrs as on 01 Jun 2017 as per Sainik School Notification.
Pay Scale for Sainik School Jobs:
|Job Position||Pay Amount|
|Master (PGT-Maths) (Regular)||Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay- 4800/-|
|Driver (Regular)||Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay- 1900/-|
- Rent free accommodation, Transport Allowance,
- DA, Medical Allowance
- LTC, NPL Bonus
- NPS, Subsidized education for 02 children etc.
Selection Panel will organize Written Test / Interview to judge out abilities and skills of applicants applying for Sainik School Job. No TA/DA will be paid to the shortlisted candidates who will be called under it.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill Sainik School Application Form:
To apply for Sainik School Recruitment, follow simple steps.
- Aspirants applying for Sainik School Bhubaneswar Vacancy need to visit official site of organization which is sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org
- Move your cursor to left side of home page under “RECRUITMENT” tab.
- At new page, hit on “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR PGT Math and DRIVER” link.
- Read out entire Sainik School Advertisement by going through it.
- Now, eligible and fascinated applicants may apply on plain paper with photocopies of full testimonials in support of qualification / experience and photograph along with a Demand Draft of ` 400/- for General (non refundable) and `200/- for SC/ST (non refundable) along with postage stamp of Rs.5/- affixed on form.
- Reservation for SC/ST candidates is admissible as per Society Rules & Regulations.
Recruitment Notification: Download here
|Demand Draft||Draft Amount||Address|
|General (non refundable)||Rs.400/-||Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar|
|SC/ST (non refundable)||Rs.200/-|
Last Date to submit Application Form: 30-06-2017
For getting more detailed facts about Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Procedure To Fill Online Form||Employment News This Week Highlights|