Sainik School Bijapur Admission
Online applications are invited to get Sainik School Bijapur Admission for Class VI, IX!! Students who want to get admission in Sainik School Bijapur should apply by filling the application form through online mode for the academic year 2018-19. This year school is going to adopt OMR based pattern rather than descriptive. Students will get the Entrance Exam Procedure for Sainik School Bijapur Admission 2018 from the below section of this page.
Key contents of this page:
The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018 is going to be conducted on 07/01/2018. Interested aspirants can fill online applications by following the simple steps provided on this page before the last date that is 05/12/2017. Other relevant details related Sainik School Bijapur Admission 2019 is well furnished on this web page such as qualification, age limit, how to apply, Reservation, selection process, important dates etc by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Sainik School Bijapur Admission
Availability of Seats:
- For Class VI – 100
- For Class IX – 10
- 15% for SC
- 5% for ST
- 67% will be reserved for boys from the state in which the School is located
- 33% seats will be reserved for boys from other States and UTs.
- 25% seats are reserved for boys of services personnel including ex-servicemen.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Boys Born between 02 July 2007 & 01 July 2008 (Both days inclusive) are eligible for Class VI and Boys Born between 02 July 2004 & 01 July 2005 (Both days inclusive) & Passed Class VIII exam at the time of admission are eligible for Class-IX.
General and Defense Category students have to pay Rs 400/- as application fee and SC/ST Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee in the form of demand draft made in the favor of Principal, Sainik School, Bijapur.
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
- Tuition fee Rs 72600/-
- Diet Charges Rs 30975/-
Government of Karnataka Scholarship for boys domiciled in Karnataka & limited Defence scholarship for children of Defence Personnel and Ex-servicemen are available.
Selection of candidates will be done by the marks secured by them in entrance examination followed by medical test.
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Duration for Class VI is 02 hours and Duration for Class IX is 03 hours. Bijapur, Belgaum, Bangalore, Dharwad and Gulbarga are the exam centers.
|Papers||Class VI Marks||Class IX Narks|
Steps to apply for Sainik School Bijapur Admission 2018:
- First of all visit the official website of the school that is ssbj.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to notification tab in left side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit “Admission Details for VI & IX 2018-19” link
- After that read the entire details and go back to previous page
- Then hit “Tap here to fill Online Form” option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee
- After that take preview of your application form
- At last hit final submit option and then take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here >> Sainik School Bijapur Admission Notification
|Starting date of sale of application form||16/10/2017|
|Last date of sale of prospectus & application form||30/11/2017|
|Last date of Submission of application form||05/12/ 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||07/01/2018|
Students can get rest details of Sainik School Bijapur Admission 2018–19 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|