Sainik School Imphal Admission
Candidates can get Prospectus Cum Application Form for Sainik School Imphal Admission from this page. Sainik School Imphal has released Class VI, IX Entrance Exam Date. So those students who want to take admission in this school can first have to check their eligibility and then apply through online mode. The admission form will available from the October 2017 after the official notification has released. Students can scroll down this page to get complete details regarding Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018.
Key contents of this page:
The candidates who want to take admission in Sainik School Imphal for the academic year 2018-19 can apply by submitting the dully filled application form in Sainik School Imphal before the closing date that is 05/12/2017. Aspirants have to register through prescribed format and appear with admit card after successfully registration. Students can go through this page to know more about Sainik School Imphal Admission 2019 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Sainik School Imphal Admission
- Students from (a) Manipur (b) Mizoram OR (c) Tripura are eligible to take admission.
- He should not have appeared for Sainik School Entrance Examination earlier from any other centres in India.
|State/Class||CLASS VI||CLASS IX|
|MANIPUR AND MIZORAM||Boys should have completed 10 years of age but not completed 11 years as on 01 July in the year of admission.||Boys should have completed 13 years of age but not completed 14 years as on 01 July in the year of admission. The boys seeking admission to class IX should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school.|
|TRIPURA||Boys should have completed 11yearsof age but not completed 12years as on 01 July in the year of admission.||Boys should have completed14 years of age but not completed 15 years as on 01 July in the year of admission.|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Reservation of Seats:
- 67% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Manipur state
- 33% will be shared by the candidates of other states
- 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates
- 25% seats are reserved for the wards of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen
- General and Defence Category: Rs 400/-
- SC/ST: Rs 250/-
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Admission will be done on the basis of student’s performance as per the order of merit in entrance examination and interview subject to medical fitness.
- The medium to conduct exam is in English only for class IX and in English and other official language for class VI.
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as for children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate.
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted at Imphal, Aizawl, Agartala and All other Sainik Schools and the centres as fixed by them in their respective states.
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
For Class VI:
|Mathematical Knowledge test||100|
|Language Ability test||100|
For Class IX:
|Mathematical Knowledge test||200|
The interview will be of total of 50 marks and merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured by the student in written examination and interview.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
Following documents have to be submitted with online applications:
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- Three self addressed envelopes with postage Stamps worth Rs. 30/-
- Certificate of Age
- date of birth certificate
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate, if applicable
Get Here >> Sainik School Imphal Admission Notification
Steps to apply for Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization ssimphal.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Online AISSEE 2018-2019 Application Form” link under Notifications tab in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit Information Brochure” link
- After that read the eligibility details and if you are eligible then go back to previous page
- Then hit APPLICATION FORM” link
- After that on reaching new page first you have to register yourself
- Then a registration ID, Password and a link will get generated you just have to hit that link
- After that it will redirect you to a new page, there you have to fill the application form
- Also upload above provided documents
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here >> Sainik School Imphal Admission
- Last date to Sale of Prospectus/Admission form: 30/11/2017
- Last date for receipt of application and exam fee: 05/12/2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: 07/01/2018
- Interview and Medical Exam: 19/02/2018 to 10/03/2018
Candidates can get rest details of Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018–2019 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|