Sainik School Kodagu Admission
Sainik School Kodagu Admission process is initiated. Students desirous to take admission in class VI and IX Standards need to appear in All India entrance examination 2018-19. Applicants may forward Sainik School Kodagu Application form till 05.12.2017. Sainik School Entrance exam is scheduled to be organizing on 07.01.2018.Get all details about Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and procedure to apply online, number of seats, important dates from here.
Content on page:
In Sainik School Kodagu approximately 90-100 seats are available for Class VI and 15-20 seats are there for Class IX. The main aim of school is to prepare boys academically, mentally & physically for entry into National defence Academy/Indian Naval Academy. Contenders may attain more information about Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018–2019 from below of page well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Kodagu Admission
Contenders studying in a recognized school are eligible to enroll for Sainik School Kodagu Admission. You may apply for Entrance Examination if you meet eligibility criteria.
For Class VI:
In order to take Sainik School Kodagu Admission in class 6th, date of birth of boys should be between 2nd July 2007 to 1st July 2008
For Class IX:
For applying against Sainik School Kodagu Admission in class 9th, boys should be born between 2nd July 2004 to 1st July 2005 both dates are inclusive and those studying in 8th Standard may also apply.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Contenders need to pay application fee through Demand Draft in Favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu” payable at Kushalnagar (Karnataka).
- For General/Defence Category – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.350/-
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Selection Procedure for Sainik School Kodagu Admission:
Sainik School Kodagu Admission is based on result of entrance examination and interview related to the subject of medical fitness.
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Sainik School Kodagu for Class VI & IX
- Bangalore: Class VI only
Sainik School Kodagu Annual Fees Details:
Annual Fees is Rs.107000/- including Tuition Fee and Messing Charges.
- Defence – 25%
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
Pattern of Entrance Exam:
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Sainik School Kodagu Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Scholarship will be granted to boys candidates on the basis ofMerit/ Income based.
- Exclusive SC/ST scholarship from State Govt of Karnataka is provided for aspirants holding Domicile of Karnataka State.
- Defence Scholarship Scheme for wards of Serving & Ex-serviceman personnel of the Armed Forces is also provided as seen in image.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to apply for Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018:
- Applicants may visit official website of organization www.sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
- Hit on “ADMISSIONS” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2018-19”, now select “Notification in english” or “Notification in Kannada” as per your choice.
- At new page, go through detailed Sainik School Kodagu Notification with utmost care.
- Download Sainik School Kodagu Application form 2018.
- Fill Sainik School 2018 Application form as per required details.
- Take a Print of Sainik School online form and attach the relevant certificates or documents and Demand Draft towards application fee.
- First of all, applicants need to get application form from the Sainik School that is located in Kodagu.
- Also, obtain prospectus with form.
- The prospectus will cost Rs.500 for the general/defence category and Rs.350 for ST and the SC category.
- Fill Sainik School Kodagu Application form as per asked details.
- Submit form & you will also get roll number and other important details like previous year question paper etc.
- Attach postal stamps (Rs.65 for Class 6th and Rs.105/- for Class 9th) along with form.
- Send the completed application form and relevant documents at address placed here.
Download here: Sainik School Kodagu Admission Notice
The Principal, Sainik School, Kodagu
- Last date for receipt of Sainik School Kodagu Application form: 05.12.2017
- Sainik School Entrance exam: 07.01.2018
Aspirants may know more details about Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2018–2019 by following its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|