Sainik School Korukonda Admission
Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2019-20 for class VI & IX is going to be conducted through All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. Candidates who are going to appear in the AISSEE Exam can check the details related to Fee, Application Form from here.
Sainik School Korukonda is going to release the application form from 08-10-2018. Appliation form will be available on the official website of Sainik School Korukonda and have to be filled online before last date that is 26-11-2018.
Sainik School Korukonda Entrance Exam
Every year Sainik School Korukonda conducts the AISSEE Entrance exam for admission in class VI & IX in which thousands of students appear. This year Sainik School Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 06-01-2019.
Candidates can collect further information about Sainik School Korukonda Admission for the session 2019-20 by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the page recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Korukonda
Number of Vacant Seats (Approx):
- Class VI – 80 Seats
- Class IX – 20 Seats
|Criteria||Class 6th||Class 9th|
Candidates must be 10 years old as on 1 July, 2019
|Candidate must be 13 years old as on 1 July, 2019|
|Qualification||Passed class 5th from a recognized school||Passed class 8th from a recognized school|
|Language||English or any other Indian Language|
Download Here: Sainik School Korukonda Admission Notification
Reservation of Seats:
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Boys of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana domicile: 67%
- Boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population: 33%
- Children of defence personnel including Ex- servicemen: 25%
- Non-availability of sufficient candidates in SC/ST Category vacancies, those seats will be filled by candidates from General Category.
Fee Structure for Sainik School 2019:
|Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|Charges for Clothing & Miscellaneous Items||9000|
|Security Deposit (General & Defence Candidates)||3000|
|Security Deposit for SC/ST Candidates|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Those students who are eligible can get Merit, Income based and Defence Scholarships. to SC / ST boys will get Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. awards scholarships based on their parent’s income. One student can enjoy one scholarship at a time as this is subject to adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments.
Check Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Sainik School Korukonda Admission Procedure:
Selection of students in respective classes is based on their performance in Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination. The minimum Qualifying marks for general category & children of defense personnel, Ex-Servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% aggregate marks. No minimum Qualifying Marks are applicable to students from SC/ST Category.
Sainik School Korukonda Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for class VI:
|Subjects||Max Ques||Max Marks|
Time Duration – 2 Hours 30 Minutes
|General Knowledge(SC & SST)||25||50|
Time table for class IX:
|Subjects||Max Ques||Max Marks|
Time Duration – 3 Hours
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Sainik School Korukonda Admission Fee:
- Through online mode: Gen/Defense category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Through offline mode: Gen/Defense category candidates have to pay Rs. 450/ and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. Candidates have to make payment of application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Korukonda payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Korukonda Branch code No.02791
Steps to apply for Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2019:
Students should follow below stated steps to apply for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam:
- First of all students have to visit the official website of the school that is www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
- After that navigate the main page and take your cursor to “IMPORTANT INFORMATION”section.
- Now,hit on “General Instructions (English) / General Instructions (Hindi) / Information Brochure” link
- After that, read the entire eligibility details and check your eligibility
- Eligible candidates have to go back to previous page and hit “ONLINE FILLING THE APPLICATION FOR AISSEE 2019” link
- After that, hit “application form” option in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, first you have to register and your registration ID and password will get generated on your screen
- Hit that link and it will redirect you to online application form page an Fill the required details in Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2019 Form
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signatures and make payment of application fee
- Hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Documents required with Application Form –
- Identification Card & Attendance Record.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death by the Government of State.
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- OMR based Application Form
- Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
Read Here: Importance Of Education In Our Life
Starting Date to Apply Online for AISSEE Application Form
|Closing Date to Apply Online AISSEE 2019 Application Form||26-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of AISSEE Application Form||01-12-2018|
|Date of AISSEE Entrance Exam||06-01-2019|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters.||04-02-2018|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11-02-2018 to 28-02-2018|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.|
Candidates can get rest details of Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2019 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|