Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form
Sainik School Nalanda is all set to conduct All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) on 07-01-2018 in order to provide admission in Class VI and IX Standards. For this concern, Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form is invited by the eligible students who have desire to uplift their career in Sainik School Nalanda. Those students who are interested to grasp this golden opportunity, they are required to fulfill the essential eligibility criteria first and then apply against Sainik School Nalanda Notification 2018 by submitting their filled Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2018.
This page acquires:
Candidates have to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the instructions which are covered below on or before the closing date that is “30-11-2017”. Now candidates can get all the important details about Sainik School Nalanda Admission form 2019 including eligibility criteria, reservation, how to apply, selection process, important dates etc from this web page which is well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form
The main aim to conduct Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2018 is to Prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla and other walks of life. Boys Candidates who want to take admission in Class VI & IX and fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions for appearing in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the academic year 2018-19 are only eligible to apply.
|Classes||NO. of Seats|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Students who are applying for Class 6th, they should have qualified 05th Standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are willing to apply against Class 9th must passed 08th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
Seat Reservation Criteria:
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC).
- 5% seats are reserved for students from ST category
- 25% seats are kept for Defense including Ex-serviceman
Download PDF: Sainik School Nalanda Admission
- Only those boys who have completed 10 years but not 11 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2007 to 01 July 2008) of the admission are eligible to apply class VI.
- Only those boys who have completed 13 years but not 14 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005) of the admission are eligible to apply class XI.
Application Fee Details:
|Online Mode/ By Hand from School Campus (Cash/DD)||For General/Defence||Rs. 400/-|
|By Post||For General/Defence||Rs.450/-|
- Online Mode: Students are required to pay an Application Fee through Online Mode on the official website – www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- By Post: Students have to pay through Demand Draft by sending through post in favour of Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (Code No. 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri Branch (Code No. 294200).
Also Check: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships:
Scholarships will be given to the students depending upon their parent’s income and talent.
Candidates who are applying have to qualify in the following stages of selection process:
- Candidates have to undergo through All India Sainik School Entrance Examinations (AISSEE). Candidates will have to score 25% marks in each subject and 40% in aggregate for getting qualified in the entrance test.
- Medical examination
- Personal Interview.
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Procedure to fill Sainik School Nalanda Application Form:
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Hit here to fill Online AISSEE 2018-19 Application Form registrations” link present in the right side “Latest Notice” section of the homepage.
- After that, you are required to go to the “APPLICATION FORM” link available at the left side under “LOGIN SECTION”.
- Fill Online Application Form with asked formalities with true and relevant information.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- At last press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future usage.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Important Dates:
|Issuing date of Application form||16-10-2017|
|Last date to Sale the Application Form||30-11-2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||05-12-2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||07-01-2018|
Candidates can attain further information regarding Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2018 –2019 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|