Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2019
Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2019 Online Registration Process is going to begin from October 2019 and final date to apply online is in November 2019. AISSEE 2019-20 will be held in January 2020.
Candidates will get the details of Notification, Entrance Exam Form related to Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2019 by scrolling down this page. The students will get the Prospectus Cum Application Form in October 2019.
This Page Acquires:
Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam Form
Candidates have to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the instructions which are covered below on or before the closing date that will be available soon.
Now candidates can get all the important details about Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2019–20 including eligibility criteria, reservation, how to apply, selection process, important dates etc from this web page which is well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form
The main aim to conduct Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2019 is to Prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla and other walks of life. Boys Candidates who want to take admission in Class VI & IX and fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions for appearing in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply.
|Classes||NO. of Seats|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Students who are applying for Class 6th, they should have qualified 05th Standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are willing to apply against Class 9th must passed 08th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
Seat Reservation Criteria:
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC).
- 5% seats are reserved for students from ST category
- 25% seats are kept for Defense including Ex-serviceman
- Class 6th: Candidates must be 10 years old as on 1 July, 2019
- Class 9th: Candidate must be 13 years old as on 1 July, 2019
Application Fee Details:
|Online Mode/ By Hand from School Campus (Cash/DD)||For General/Defence||Rs. 400/-|
|By Post||For General/Defence||Rs.450/-|
- Online Mode: Students are required to pay an Application Fee through Online Mode on the official website – www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.
- By Post: Students have to pay through Demand Draft by sending through post in favour of Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (Code No. 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri Branch (Code No. 294200).
Also Check: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Sainik School Nalanda Scholarships:
Scholarships will be given to the students depending upon their parent’s income and talent.
Candidates who are applying have to qualify in the following stages of selection process:
- Candidates have to undergo through All India Sainik School Entrance Examinations (AISSEE). Candidates will have to score 25% marks in each subject and 40% in aggregate for getting qualified in the entrance test.
- Medical examination
- Personal Interview.
|Parameters||Class 6th||Class 9th|
|Exam Medium||English & other Indian Language||English|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Language, Intelligence & General Knowledge||Mathematics, English , General Science ,Intelligence & Social Studies|
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Sainik School Nalanda Admit Card
The students that are appearing in the examination also need to carry the Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam Admit card to the exam hall as an applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if not carrying the admit card.
Sainik School Nalanda Sainik School Result
The result for the entrance exam will be published online on the school’s respective websites. Sainik School Result will be published online in the month of March, 2020. You can follow this step by step procedure to check the results.
Procedure to fill Sainik School Nalanda Application Form:
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Hit here to fill Online AISSEE 2019-20 Application Form registrations” link present in the right side “Latest Notice” section of the homepage.
- After that, you are required to go to the “APPLICATION FORM” link available at the left side under “LOGIN SECTION”.
- Fill Online Application Form with asked formalities with true and relevant information.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- At last press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future usage.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Sainik School Nalanda Admission Important Dates:
|Issuing date of Application form||October 2019|
|Last date to Sale the Application Form||November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||December 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||January 2020|
Candidates can attain further information regarding Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2019 –2020 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|