Sainik School Nalanda
Sainik School Nalanda has invited online application in the prescribed form for admission to class 6 and class 9 through AISSEE Exam to be held on 05 January 2020. Sainik School Nalanda Online Application Procedure has started from 05 August 2019. Candidates, who want to get admission in Sainik School Nalanda, can fill Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form. Applicants can check the details comprising of Sainik school entrance exam, dates, fee details etc through this page.
Sainik School Nalanda 2020 Admission – Highlights
|Name of Conducting Body||Sainik School Nalanda|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission in Class 9th & 6th|
|Category||Sainik School Nalanda 2020 Admission|
Sainik School Nalanda 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23.09.2019|
|Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam Date||05.01.2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||02.12.2019|
|Publication of Final Merit List Roll Number Wise of Candidates Called for Medical Examination||03.02.2020 to 07.02.2020|
|Publication of Final Merit List including waiting list after Medical Examination||20.03.2020|
Check Details About – Sainik School Admission
Sainik School Nalanda Admission
The main aim to conduct Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2020 is to prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla and other walks of life.
Boys Candidates who want to take admission in Class VI & IX and fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions for appearing in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for the academic year 2020-21 are only eligible to apply.
Availability of Seats
|Classes||NO. Of Seats|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Nalanda Admission?
- Students who are applying for Class 6th, they should have qualified 05th Standard from a recognized school.
- Candidates who are willing to apply against Class 9th must have passed 08th Class from a recognized school.
Sainik School Nalanda Seat Reservation Criteria
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC).
- 7.5% seats are reserved for students from ST category
- 25% seats are kept for Defense including Ex-serviceman
What is the Age Criteria to apply for Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam?
- Class 6th: Candidates must be 10 years old as on 31 March 2020
- Class 9th: Candidate must be 13 years old as on 31 March 2020
Is there any Application Fee?
|General / Defence||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 250/-|
Online Mode: Students are required to pay an Application Fee through Online Mode
Know About: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Sainik School Nalanda Scholarship
Scholarships will be given to the students depending upon their parent’s income and talent.
Get Details – Scholarship in India
What is the Selection Procedure for Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam?
Candidates who are applying have to qualify in the following stages of selection process:
- Candidates have to undergo through All India Sainik School Entrance Examinations (AISSEE). Candidates will have to score 25% marks in each subject and 40% in aggregate for getting qualified in the entrance test.
- Medical examination
|Parameters||Class 6th||Class 9th|
|Exam Medium||English & Hindi||English|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Language, Intelligence & General Knowledge||Mathematics, English , General Science, Intelligence & Social Studies|
Also Check: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Sainik School Nalanda Admit Card
The students that are appearing in the examination also need to carry the Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam Admit card to the exam hall as an applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if not carrying the admit card. Sainik School Nalanda Admit Card will be released on 02 December 2019.
Procedure to fill Sainik School Nalanda Application Form 2020
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Hit here to fill Online AISSEE 2020-21 Application Form registrations” link present in the right side “Latest Notice” section of the homepage.
- After that, you are required to go to the “APPLICATION FORM” link available at the left side under “LOGIN SECTION”.
- Fill Online Application Form with asked formalities with true and relevant information.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- At last press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future usage.
Download Pdf – Sainik School Nalanda 2020 Admission
Direct Link – Sainik School Online Application Form
Official Website – Sainik Schools Society
Candidates can attain further information regarding Sainik School Nalanda 2020 Admission Form by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|