Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam
Sainik Schools are established all over India & admission for Class 6th & 9th is granted on basis of Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam. Applicants applying for Sainik School Punglwa admission may get application form from 16.10.2017 to 30.11.2017. Last date of submission of Sainik School Punglwa Application Form is 05.12.2017. Those will appear in Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2018 on 07.01.2018 may go through eligibility criteria, process to apply, application fee etc.
This page includes:
It is one of the foremost educational institute works under Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence. The main purpose of this institute is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy. To gain more details about Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2018–2019, have a glance on below of page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam:
- Those who want to enroll for 6th standard should be passed in 5th class from recognized school.
- Candidates who are applying for admission to 9th standard may pass in 8th class.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidate should be born between 02 July 2007 and 01 Jul 2008.
- Domicile of Arunachal Pradesh: Born between 02 July 2006 and 01 July 2007.
Prospectus cum application form may be obtained on payment of fee listed here.
|Category||By Hand||By Post|
|For General and Defence Category||Rs.400/-||Rs.500/-|
|For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs.250/-||Rs.350/-|
Also Check: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Point to be kept in mind:
Those who have appeared earlier in the Entrance Examination for admission in any Sainik School is not eligible to apply again for the same class.
- Out of the total seats, 15% are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidate.
- 67% seats are reserved for home State of Nagaland and 33% for the domiciles of other States in the ratio of their male population.
- 25% seats are reserved for sons of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen.
Download here: Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Notice
- Admission to Classes VI & IX is granted strictly on the basis of an All India Entrance Examination which is conducted simultaneously at various centres throughout India.
- Those who clarify Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam will undergo Interview & medical examination.
- Interview will carry 50 marks.
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2018 centres:
The entrance tests shall be conducted at the following locations
- Sainik School Punglwa Campus
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam is based on syllabus up to Class V and Class VIII for the candidates appearing for Class VI and Class IX respectively.
- Entrance Exam comprise of multiple choice questions in which the correct option is to marked in blue/black ball point pen on the OMR answer sheet.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Qualifying Standards for Class VI and Class IX:
For General and Defence candidates, the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination are as follows:
- 25% marks in each paper
- 40% marks in aggregate
For SC/ST candidates there are no qualifying passing minimum marks
Government of Nagaland and Govt of Arunachal Pradesh offer liberal scholarships to the candidates from their states subject to certain conditions.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Children of serving defence personnel and ex-servicemen admitted on defence quota are granted annual scholarship Rs.32,000/- for the wards of PBORs and `16,000/- for the wards of JCOs.
How to fill Sainik School Punglwa application form?
Register yourself for Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam by following these methods.
- Aspirants may visit official website of organization nic.in
- Press on “Hit here for AISSEE 2018 Online Registration” accessible at mid of page.
- Sainik School Punglwa Notification in PDF form will open up at your screen.
- Check out eligibility criteria by going through Sainik School Punglwa advertisement.
- Applicant may complete the enclosed OMR application form in all respect.
- Put all details in Sainik School Punglwa application form.
- Affix documents along with Sainik School Punglwa 2018 application form.
- Submit Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam form the school office in person or by post at address placed below.
- After downloading Sainik School Punglwa application form 2018, fill all details.
- Make payment of fee through net banking.
- On completion of registration a print out of application form along with documents need to be submitted at address placed here.
Download here: Sainik School Punglwa Application form
Principal Sainik School Punglwa Punglwa BPO,
Medziphema SO Dist
Peren (Nagaland) PIN – 797106
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam dates:
|Sale of application cum prospectus and online registration||16.10.2017 to 30.11.2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||05.12.2017|
|Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam||07.01.2018|
Contenders may follow its Official Link for knowing more facts about Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2018–2019. Stay connected with us for receiving more information about exam, results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|