Sainik School Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has broadcasted against Sainik School Recruitment by Sainik School, Gopalganj with the purpose to appoint freshers as well as experienced candidates. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the vacant job positions of Lower Division Clerk and Mess Manager. Those aspirants who ensure all the criteria may apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2017, as early as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates can obtain detailed information in concern of Sainik School Jobs by scrolling down this page which is well tailored by the dedicated unit members of recruitmentresult.com Contenders who are waiting for the new opportunities in government sector may clutch the chance by sending their filled application forms at the given postal address on or before the closing date that is “25-02-2017”.
|Name of the organization||Sainik School, Gopalganj|
|Last date of Applying||25-02-2017|
Sainik School Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Mess Manager
- Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board or institute.
- For the post of LDC, contenders must have knowledge of computer operation, MS Office and Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer is required.
- Candidates having ability to maintain mess accounts and hold the Diploma/Degree in catering from a recognized university/ institute will be treated as favourable for the Mess Manager post.
- Aspirants must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 50 years as on 01 Feb 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of the Lower Division Clerk will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- per month including Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- 24,000/- per month will be paid by the organization to the contenders who will be successfully appointed for the Mess Manager Job.
Sainik School Recruitment: Download PDF
General Category Aspirants who are applying for the concerned positions need to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs 250/- (SC/ST) in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (code – 09212), Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar).
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in written test, Typing Test/Trade Test and interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment process for above mentioned posts.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for Sainik School Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.ssgopalganj.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “vacancy” tab stated at the end menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Now press on the “Hit here to download the advertisement”.
- Read the advertisement carefully and Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the required details in correct manner.
- Attach all the self-attested photocopies of required testimonials, educational/ experience certificates and two passport size photograph along with the application form.
- Now recheck again to avoid errors.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the post______”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Sainik School Gopalganj,
Po – Hathwa,
Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) – 841436
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Bihar
Last date of Applying : 25-02-2017
Aspirants can go through the above given official Notification to get other details related to above given vacancy of Sainik School Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page using ctrl + d key. Candidates can also follow us on Goggle Plus, Twitter and on Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Sainik School Recruitment
Latest job openings has asserted by Sainik School of Kapurthala regarding Sainik School Recruitment. Organization intends to hire capable and result oriented job hunters for filling up various UDC and Driver post. Interested aspirants who wish to get hired under this government associated branch of schools may apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2017.
Applicants may grab this opportunity for advertised posts, by forwarding the dully filled applications through offline mode on or before the last date that is structured below. Interested candidates may avail more facts regarding Sainik School Vacancy through this page that is well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Sainik School, Kapurthala (Karnal)|
|Last Date To Apply||28-02-2017|
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||Graduate, Minimum 2 years experience in office of Govt. /Private, Knowledge of Drafting & Clerical work and Knowledge of Speaking & Writing in English.|
Knowledge of shorthand & typing.
|Driver||Matric, Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.|
Experience on passenger bus driving.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Lower age limit of the applying aspirant should be 18 yrs and upper age limit should be 50 yrs. Relaxation in age will be applicable to the reserved category as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations as amended from time to time for the post on regular basis.
- Candidates appointed for any stated post will be getting Rs. 5,200-20,200/- as monthly salary plus grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-to candidates applying for UDC post, whereas Rs.1900/- grade pay per month to aspirants appointed for Driver post.
- In addition to DA, incumbents will be admissible Rent free accommodation as available / HRA.
- Moreover LTC, NPS (New Pension Scheme), gratuity etc. and subsidized education for two children for all regular staff, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria at Central Govt. rates will be offered.
Payment of Application to be made:
Applicants are required to pay an amount of application fee in the form of demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) in favor of “Principal, Sainik School, Kunjpura” payable at Kunjpura.
- Selection of the deserving candidate will be firstly made on the basis of their qualification and other eligibility requirements. Eligible candidates will be called for screen test. Short listed candidates will be called for written, practical test & Interview which will be taken by selection panel of the organization.
- No TADA will be admissible for any test & interview.
Read These Articles:
Procedure to Apply Sainik School Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates are required to prepare an application form on plain paper by furnishing all essential details with an Account Payee DD of requisite amount, a passport size photo, post applied, Bio-data which is to include name, address, telephone no. with std code, dob, status (gen/SC/ST), academic record with percentage up-to highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games, NCC, Experience certificates with exact date and institutions served.
- Application with attested copies of documents along-with self addressed envelope must reach before the last date as furnished below at given address.
- School will not be responsible for postal delay.
Principal, Sainik School, Kunjpura
You can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Haryana
Last date of receipt of applications: 28-02-2017
Go through this Official Link for getting more information related to Sainik School Recruitment 2017. Appliers you can subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox or you can also bookmark this page to acquire other information related to this recruitment process.