Sainik School Recruitment 2014
- Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal has released a notification as Sainik School Recruitment 2014 for filling up jobs openings in different department. Vacancy will be filled by the qualified and talented job hunters.
- Aspirants are requested to apply for Sainik School vacancies in the prescribed format before 31st March 2014. The school prepares boys by developing their capabilities in all fields for entry into the armed forces.
- The relevant details related to Sainik School job openings are framed below on this web page by the team of Recruitmetresult.com.
Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal
- Master (English)
- Master (Maths)
- Master degree in specified branch
- Qualified CTET/TET certificate
The job hunters must possess their age limit between 21-35 Years as on 01st May, 2014.
The required amount of Rs.500/- must be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal (Haryana) payable at SBI Kunjpura.
Shortlisted aspirants will be called for Interview.
Pay band for the selected candidates will be of Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP Rs.4800/-
How to Apply?
- The job hunters are requested to send their properly filled application in the prescribed format.
- All the relevant details must be filled correctly.
- Aspirants have to attach attested Xerox copies of all significant certificates and documents in support of qualifications, Bio-data etc.
- The concerned address is mentioned below.
Sainik School Kunjpura,
Date to Remember
Closing date of receipt of applications: 31.03.2014
Note: For further details visit Official Advertisement.