Sainik School Recruitment 2014
Sainik School invites applications from the talented and capable aspirants to recruit them for the TGT Assistant Master posts. Authenticated and capable job hunters may apply now for this recruitment to grab this chance.
Those job fighters who are willing to do teaching sector jobs, they must clutch this opportunity they can apply by filling and sending the application form as in prescribed manner at the proper address on or before the closing date that is within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Other relevant details regarding Sainik School recruitment like eligibility, selection, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization:
Sainik School (Andhra Pradesh)
Name of Post:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply they must have possessed their graduation with higher secondary class in history / geography / biology / math’s / English / computer science or equivalent as per the applied post from a recognized Institute / University
- B.Ed from a recognized University
- Qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE
- Work Experience of teaching in CBSE affiliated Schools will be desirable
- Age Limitation of the aspirants should be Below 35 years as on 01 September 2014
- Age relaxation for the reserved category job seekers will be given as per the government norms.
Application fee: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs.
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be paid in form of demand draft and in favor of Principal Sainik School, Kalikiri payable at SBI Kalikiri.
Scale of Pay:
|Post name||Pay scale per month|
|Assistant master in Mathematics / Science Social Studies / English||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|Assistant master in Telugu / Hindi / Computer Science||Rs.16000/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written test
How to prepare for written exam> Get Details
How to apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2014?
- Candidates must download the application format through the official website that is www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
- Fill the form correctly and must attach the attested Xerox copies of the credential with the form with demand draft and enclosed in an envelope, super scribing as “post applied for………” and send to the below mention address-
Principal, Sainik School,
Kalikiri (Post), Chittoor District,
Andhra Pradesh, Pin – 517 234
Last date to receipt of application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Note: For more information must check the official notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On