Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Form 2015
Sainik School Tilaiya has issued a notification as Sainik School Tilaiya Admission Form 2015 to provide admittance to candidates in class 6th and 9th through an entrance exam. Eligible candidates can fill an Admission Form for Sainik School Tilaiya in a specified format on or before the last date.
|Last date to reach application||07th December 2014|
|Exam Date||04th January 2015|
Further details related to the notification like eligibility criteria, selection process, method to apply, important dates etc are well structured below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility criteria for Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2015:
- Class VI: Candidate should have an age limit of 10 to 11 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Class IX: Candidate should have an age limit of 13 to 14 years as on 1st July 2015.
- To get admission to class IX, candidate must have qualified VIII standard from a recognized school.
- Girls are ineligible to apply for the admission.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- For other candidates: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee may be paid through a Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at SBI, Sainik School Tilaiya branch.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks scored in Sainik School entrance exam conducted at National level.
How to apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Admission:
- Visit the school website which is www.sainikschooltilaiya.org.
- Go for appropriate option to download the Application Form for the school along with Prospectus.
- Application Form can also be available from the school through cash payment or sending a Demand Draft for Application Fee.
- Fill the Application Form with all the relevant details and send it to the address provided below.
Sainik School Tilaiya,
P.O. Tilaiya Dam,
Dates to remember:
Exam date: 4th January 2015
Last date to receive Application Form: 7th December 2014.
Note: For more information, candidates can check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Successful Career Development Tips||What After Result – Best Course|
|Personality Development Tips||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Education Loans for Students||Latest Jobs after 10th|