Sambalpur University Admission
Sambalpur University Admission Notification for PG Courses will be released in Last Week of April 2019. Applicants can apply for First Phase of Sambalpur University Admission till last date that is Last Week of May 2019. More details about fees, eligibility are given below.
Sambalpur University Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Opening Date to Fill Form for First Phase: Last Week of April 2019
- Last Date to fill Sambalpur University Admission Form: Last Week of May 2019
- Sambalpur University Exam Date: June 2019
- Opening Date to Fill Form for Second Phase: June 2019
- Admit Card Date: 10 days before the exam date
Sambalpur University Admission
Q-Do You Know the PG Courses Offered by Sambalpur University?
You can check Sambalpur University PG Courses List:
P.G. Regular Courses:
- Business Administration
- Anthropology, Chemistry
- Earth Sciences (Applied Geology)
- Computer Science
- English Economics
- Environmental Science
- History, Hindi
- Home Science
- Library & Information Science
- Law, Life Sciences
- Odia, Mathematics
- Performing Arts (Dance Drama)
- Political Science, Physics
- Statistics, Sociology
- PG Diploma in Human Rights Education
- PG Diploma in Sambalpuri Studies
- Certificate Courses in Human Rights Education
- M.Tech in Environmental Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Food Science and Technology
- M.Tech Geospatial Technology
- Executive MBA MBA (Finance Management) (in the PG Department of Economics)
- MBA in Rural Management
- MSW, M.Sc in Applied Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Food Science & Technology
Q- Are You Eligible for Sambalpur University PG Admission?
- Must have 3 year Degree Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/Law (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / LLB) from Sambalpur University or any equivalent examination.
- He or She is required to obtain Honours in the concerned subject or 45% in aggregate in same examination where the said subject is a “Pass” subject.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the qualifying examinations and the results thereof, awaited, are also eligible to apply for Sambalpur University 2019 Admission.
Must Check These Important Links Here:
Q-What is Sambalpur University Admission Fees?
Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through State Bank of India.
Q-What is Mode of Payment?
Pay fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank or through any SBI branch.
Q- What is Sambalpur University Admission Process?
Selection for admission into different Courses is based on Sambalpur University PG Entrance Exam (with coding and decoding system), Career Mark and Viva-Voce.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- What is Weightage of Selection?
Here is weightage allotted to each section.
- Sambalpur University Entrance Exam– 60%
- Career Marks – 30%
- Viva-Voce – 10%
Q- What is Mode Procedure of Applying?
- Visit official site i.e.www.suniv.ac.in
- Go to “Admission” section and then press Prospectus of PG Regular Courses tab.
- Read complete Sambalpur University Notification carefully.
- After that press “PG Online Admission 2019-20” link.
- Fill Sambalpur University Application Form 2019.
- Make payment of application fee. U
- pload necessary documents along with form.
- Submit Sambalpur University 2018 Registration form
- Take print out of Sambalpur University Online Application Form
- Submit Sambalpur University Application Form to address placed in notice.
Press Here For: Sambalpur University Official Website
Q- What are the Documents Required for Admission?
- College Leaving Certificate in original
- Conduct Certificate in original from the Institution last attended;
- Original Mark Sheet/Certificates of all examinations starting from H.S.C.E. to last qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate in original for the candidate from other University.
- Two attested passport size colour photographs.
- Original Income Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates.
- Required fees specified in the Intimation Letter.
Sambalpur University PG Admission Important Dates:
|Filling up of application for admission (1st Phase of Admission)||April 2019 to May 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card for written test of 1st Phase of Admission||June 2019|
|Written Test for 1st Phase of Admission||June 2019|
|Period of Publication of selected candidates of 1st Phase Admission||June to July 2019|
|Admission of 1st Phase based on the merit list||June to July 2019|
|Display of position of vacant seats in Sambalpur University website||July 2019|
|Filling up of application for admission (2nd Phase of Admission)||June 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card for written test of 2nd Phase of Admission||July 2019|
|Written Test||July 2019|
|Period of Publication of selected candidates of 2nd Phase Admission||July 2019|
|Admission of 2nd Phase based on the merit list||July 2019|
|Display of position of vacant seats in Sambalpur University website||August 2019|
|Filling up of application for admission (3rd Phase of Admission)||July 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card for written test of 3rd Phase of Admission||August 2019|
|Written Test||August 2019|
|Period of Publication of selected candidates of 3rd Phase Admission||August 2019|
|Admission of 3rd Phase based on the merit list||August 2019|
Must Read: How to Get a Free College Education
Sambalpur University Admission 2019-20:
Sambalpur University Admission Notification for PG Courses will be released in Last Week of April 2019.Those who are interested to take admission in PG Courses must fill the application form before the last date. Sambalpur University Online Form will be available from Last Week of April 2019.
Sambalpur University PG Admission Process will be continued till End of May 2019. So, you may apply for admission into PG Regular Courses for the academic year 2019-20 by submitting Form till Sambalpur University Admission Last Date. Sambalpur University Admission Apply Online Link will be activated soon.
In subjects where the seats are completely filled up in the 1st Phase of Admission, applications received during the 2nd Phase will not be considered. Similarly in subjects where the seats are completely filled up in the 2nd Phase of Admission, applications received during the 3rd Phase will not be considered.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|