Sambalpur University Admission
Sambalpur University Admissions for Session 2019-20 are active now!! Apply now for various PG Courses by participating in Sambalpur University Admission process. The Last Date for online submission of Sambalpur University PG Application Form is 08-06-2019. Check below for more details…
Sambalpur University Admission 2019 Important Dates:
|Commencement of Online Application Process||04-05-2019|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||08-06-2019 upto 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of |
|14-06-2019 upto 01:00 PM|
|Downloading of Admit Cards for Entrance Test||From 18-06-2019|
|Date of Sambalpur University Entrance Test||21-06-2019 to 27-06-2019|
|Admission on the basis of Merit List |
will be completed on or before
|2nd Advertisement for filling of SC/ST |
and UR Vacancies, if any
|Final Advertisement for filling of SC/ST |
and UR Vacancies, if any
|Dereservation of vacant SC/ST seats||16-08-2019|
Sambalpur University Admission
Q-Do You Know the PG Courses Offered by Sambalpur University?
You can check Sambalpur University PG Courses List:
P.G. Regular Courses:
- Business Administration
- Anthropology, Chemistry
- Earth Sciences (Applied Geology)
- Computer Science
- English Economics
- Environmental Science
- History, Hindi
- Home Science
- Library & Information Science
- Law, Life Sciences
- Odia, Mathematics
- Performing Arts (Dance Drama)
- Political Science, Physics
- Statistics, Sociology
- PG Diploma in Human Rights Education
- PG Diploma in Sambalpuri Studies
- Certificate Courses in Human Rights Education
- M.Tech in Environmental Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Food Science and Technology
- M.Tech Geospatial Technology
- Executive MBA MBA (Finance Management) (in the PG Department of Economics)
- MBA in Rural Management
- MSW, M.Sc in Applied Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Food Science & Technology
Q- Are You Eligible for Sambalpur University PG Admission?
- Must have 3 year Degree Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/Law (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / LLB) from Sambalpur University or any equivalent examination.
- He or She is required to obtain Honours in the concerned subject or 45% in aggregate in same examination where the said subject is a “Pass” subject.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the qualifying examinations and the results thereof, awaited, are also eligible to apply for Sambalpur University 2019 Admission.
Must Check These Important Links Here:
Q-What is Sambalpur University Admission Fees?
Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through State Bank of India.
Q-What is Mode of Payment?
Pay fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank or through any SBI branch.
Q- What is Sambalpur University Admission Process?
Selection for admission into different Courses is based on Sambalpur University PG Entrance Exam (with coding and decoding system), Career Mark and Viva-Voce.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- What is Weightage of Selection?
Here is weightage allotted to each section.
- Sambalpur University Entrance Exam– 60%
- Career Marks – 30%
- Viva-Voce – 10%
Q- What is Mode Procedure of Applying?
- Visit official site i.e.www.suniv.ac.in
- Go to “Admission” section and then press Prospectus of PG Regular Courses tab.
- Read complete Sambalpur University Notification carefully.
- After that press “PG Online Admission 2019-20” link.
- Fill Sambalpur University Application Form 2019.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Upload necessary documents along with form.
- Submit Sambalpur University 2019 Admission Form.
- Take print out of Sambalpur University Online Application Form
- Send the Sambalpur University Application Form to the postal address mentioned below.
The Sambalpur University Admission Form must be addressed to:
Respective Head of P.G. Department,
Jyoti Vihar – 768019,
Sambalpur University Admission 2019 Links:
|Applicant Login for Sambalpur University PG Admission||Press Here|
|Registration for New Applicant||Press Here|
|Login Problem?||Press Here|
|Admission Announcement||Download PDF|
|Sambalpur University Admission 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Sambalpur University Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What are the Documents Required for Admission?
- College Leaving Certificate in original
- Conduct Certificate in original from the Institution last attended;
- Original Mark Sheet/Certificates of all examinations starting from H.S.C.E. to last qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate in original for the candidate from other University.
- Two attested passport size colour photographs.
- Original Income Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates.
- Required fees specified in the Intimation Letter.
Check Here: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
Sambalpur University Admission 2019-20:
Sambalpur University Admission Notification for PG Courses has been released on the official portal @suniv.ac.in. Those who are interested in Sambalpur University PG Admission Courses are required to apply online. Sambalpur University Online Form is now available and the closing date for online submission of Sambalpur University Admission Form 2019 is 08-06-2019.
You can go through the Sambalpur University PG Admission Process that has been explained thoroughly in the upper section of this page. You can submit your Sambalpur University Admission Form for seeking admissions to PG Regular Courses for the academic year 2019-20 by pressing the direct links provided above.
In subjects where the seats are completely filled up in the 1st Phase of Admission, applications received during the 2nd Phase will not be considered. Similarly in subjects where the seats are completely filled up in the 2nd Phase of Admission, applications received during the 3rd Phase will not be considered.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|