Sanchi University Recruitment 2014
A Job Opening Notification has been broadcasted as Sanchi University Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 68 Staff Vacancies. Candidates who want to apply for Non- Teaching Staff post must fill the application form before the last date.
|Name of Post||Graphic Designer, AEC, Photographer & Other|
|No. of vacancies||68|
|Last date||14th November 2014|
Interested candidates who want to make their career in Non-teaching staff may grab this chance by knowing the details about Sanchi University Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, age limit, no. of vacancies etc on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Asst. Examination Controller||01|
|Stenographer Grade I||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||02|
|Stenographer Grade III||02|
|Guest House In Charge||02|
|Office Assistant Grade I||09||5200&20200|
|Office Assistant Grade II||02|
|Accountant Grade II||02|
|Office Assistant Grade III||20|
Eligible candidates must possess matriculation/post graduate degree/graduate degree/ Diploma in any subject with at least 55% mark from any recognized university/ institute.
Contenders who are willing to apply for the above post should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- Demand Draft in favour of ‘OIC, Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ payable at Bhopal.
Willing candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may visit the official website www.sanchiuniv.org.in
- Go to ‘recruitment notice’ option, which is provided at the right side of the home page.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Go to ‘application form’ option and select ‘click here to download’
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Send the application form with self attested copies of certificates & documents to the address given below.
Mulla Ramuji Sanskrit Bhawan
IInd Floor Banganga
Bhopal – 462003
Last date for receipt of application 14th November 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.