Santoor Scholarship is being offered by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares with an aim to support Girls to pursue higher education in field of Humanities, Liberal Arts and Sciences. Candidates can apply for Santoor Scheme till last date by filling Application Form and Win 24,000/- PA.
Santoor 2019 Scholarship Overview:
- Type of Form: Online
- Santoor Scholarship Last Date: Second Week of September 2019
- Scheme Available For: Girls
- Selection Process: Academic Marks/ Family Income
- Official Website to Apply: www.santoorscholarships.com
No of Slots:
Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Scholarship Form:
- This program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have passed class 10 from a local government school
- Applicants must have 12 passed certificate from a government school/junior college.
- To enroll in a full-time graduate program beginning 2019-20.
Press Here for: Santoor Scheme Official Website
Amount of Santoor Scholarship for Girls:
- Applicants would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study for Santoor Scholarship for Women.
- Students are permitted to utilize scheme for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
Check Here: Scholarship Benefits
Way to Download Santoor Scholarship Application Form:
- Visit the official website www.santoorscholarships.com.
- Check the eligibility norms, Amount and other details
- If you are eligible then download the application form by hitting the link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- The form needs to be filled in English, preferably
- Enter all details in BLOCK letters using a ball point/gel pen
- After that attach the below provided documents with it.
- Send Form to the below mentioned address.
- Wipro Cares is not responsible for any lapse in postal or courier services.
Know Here, Complete Details Of: How to Apply Scholarship
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road,
Bangalore – 560 035 Karnataka
Terms and Conditions:
- Any application which does not meet the prerequisites is liable to be rejected.
- Wipro Cares reserves the sole right to offer the scheme and also has the right to modify/reject/withdraw and/or discontinue the offer without assigning any reason.
- No other body/agency is authorized to make any offer on scheme.
FAQ’s Related to Santoor Scheme 2019
Q-Which Documents are required along with application form?
- One recent passport size photo
- Photocopy of applicant passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Q-I belongs to Telangana, Can I Apply?
Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana State candidates can apply.
Q– What should be the Type and size of documents?
You need to attach photo copies of required documents along with application form.
For Any Query:
- In case of any queries, applicant can send a mail to email@example.com
- You can call on 0120-6834200.
Must Check: List Of Scholarships
Santoor Scholarship Scheme:
Girl’s candidates, who are economically weaker and are not able to pursue higher education after grade 12 may apply for Santoor program and Win 24,000/- PA. Santoor Scheme offers support to 900 students every year, transversely the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses. Willing candidates can apply for Santoor Scheme by submitting the application form in a prescribed format till Second Week of September 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Get a Free College Education|