Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
Latest SSA Vacancies Notification released now!!!!! Job seekers who want to build their career in government sector can apply for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment. SSA invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 290 vacant positions Teacher and Warden. Job hunters who are going to apply for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017 are required to submit their application form till the last date that is 18-04-2017
Do you know the content of this page?
After successfully submitting the application form, shortlisted contenders will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials on particular date updated soon. To get rest information regarding Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment Notification you need to check this page given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment
|Name of Association||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Total No. of Positions||290|
|Last date for submission of application form||18-04-2017|
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancies:
- Part-time teachers: 204 Posts
- Assistant Warden: 86 Posts
What will be the educational Qualification?
- Willing candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary and possess Degree of Minimum Bachelor, Post Graduate from recognized University/Institutions.
- Appliers must have relevant years of Experience in related field (if necessary).
- The number of posts may increase / decrease as required.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the upper age limit?
Age of aspirants applying for SSA Jobs must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Do you know the monthly income?
Please have a look……….
After the completion of selection process the candidates who will be appointed for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs will get an impressive exciting amount as monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Check the selection Process:
- The selection of appliers for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancy will be done through Written Test& Personal Interview conducted by the reputed organization.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview/ Interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field.
Read Below Links For Preparation Of Exam/Interview:
How to Apply For Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment?
Those candidates who have requisite eligibility criteria for the advertised post they must apply by submitting their application form before the last date that is given below.
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization which is mpinfo.org
- Now you will reach the homepage of official website than press on “Rojagar and Nirman” from the bottom of same page.
- After that press on “Rojgar ke Avsar” option from new window.
- Then you are required to hit on “Office Collector (District Education Center) SSA District Barwani” fromnew page given in front of “Assistant Warden, part-time teachers” posts.
- Once you press the above stated link then PDF file will be opened on new page you need to read full advertisement very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to proceed for further process.
- Now fill Application form with complete and correct details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the self attested testimonial document and submit it at the address as given below before the last date.
Grab More: Latest Government Vacancies
Office of the District Education Center
Closing date to fill online application: 18-04-2017
For more details regarding Sarva Shiksha Mission Recruitment 2017, you can go through this Official link. We will shortly update the latest details regarding this recruitment on this web page so remain in touch with the web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Daily Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|