Sastra University Admission
Sastra University Admission has opened for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses by Sastra University. Online or offline application are invited for those who want to get admission to B.Tech/M.Tech, M.Tech, / M.Sc/ MBA./B.Com, CA and other courses may get the complete information about Sastra University Application Form from this page.
Applicants who want to get admission in Sastra University they are required to fill the application form before the last date which is mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can apply against Sastra University Admission 2016 by submitting application form either online mode or offline mode.
Sastra University Admission
|Organization Name||Sastra University|
|Name Of Courses||Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Last Date to Apply||11th June 2016|
- M.Tech. / M.Sc
- MBA/B.Com, CA
- B.A.;LL.B(Hons)., BBA.;LL.B(Hons)., B.Com.;LL.B(Hons)
Check Here- Best Colleges in India
Sastra University Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate Programmes:
Aspirants, who are willing to get the admission in Under Graduate courses must have passed 10+2 examination from the reputed board or institutions or University in concerned discipline.
For Post Graduate Programmes:
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
Read Here - Guidance for Best Career Opportunities
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.650 for all programmes and Rs.300 for Law and non B.Tech. programmes in the form of Demand Draft favouring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur.
Sastra University Admission Process:
- This University will select 70% of the aspiring applicants for Sastra University B.Tech Admissions 2016 on the basis of their performance in JEE Main 2016 and +2 examinations conducted by various boards across the country.
- Selection for the remaining 30% of seats will be done on the basis of the normalized aggregate +2 marks.
- MBA Students with good CAT/ XAT/AIMAT/ CMAT scores will be given preferences.
More About JEE Main Entrance Exam-Check Here
Process to apply for Sastra University Admission:
Candidates can apply either online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is sastra.edu
- On home page of official site follow “Admission 2016-17” and hit on “Online Application Download/ Submission 2016-17” link.
- On the next page hit “For Online application Submission- Hit Here” link.
- Before Filling the Application Form read the instruction carefully.
- Now fill Sastra University Online Application Form carefully & correctly with all necessary information.
- Upload your scanned photo in application form.
- After submission of application press “Submit” button.
- Candidates are required to download the Sastra University Application Form from official site of organization that is sastra.edu
- Download the Performa of application and fill it with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Aspirants must attach Xerox of documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Paste a pass port size photograph on indicated space.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to address which is given in official notification on or before the last date.
Last Date to Apply: 11th June 2016
Candidates may get complete information about Sastra University Admission 2016 from this Official Link.
|Top Universities in India||Sastra University Results|
|Written Exam Techniques||Education Loans for Students|
|Other Entrance Exams in India||How To Be A Smart Student|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Start a New Life In College?|