Sastra University Admission
Contenders willing to apply for Sastra University Admission in B. Tech/M. Tech Programme must ensure the eligibility criteria soon. Sastra University Admission 2018 Online Application Form Procedure is expected to be over in the Second week of June 2018. Contenders meeting with the mentioned criteria need to pay fee and afterwards appear in selection procedure. To get more details regarding Sastra University B. Tech Admission and Sastra University M. Tech Admission, you need to go through this page.
Crucial Points Available On This Page:
Selection of the candidates for admission to B.Tech 2018 at Sastra University will be made on the basis of two streams. I stream will comprise JEE Main 2018 score and qualifying exam scores for 70% seats and stream 2 will be based on qualifying exam for 30% seats. Our team members of recruitmentresult.com has presented complete details regarding Sastra University Admission 2018 at the beneath section, so please have a look soon.
Sastra University Admission
Sastra University Admission 2018 Offered Courses:
|Computer Science & Engineering||4|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||4|
|Information & Communication Technology||4|
|Programmes in all the above thro’ Lateral Entry (II yr.)||3|
|Advanced Manufacturing (Integrated Course)||5|
|Automobile Engineering (Integrated Course)||5|
|Bioinformatics (Integrated Course)||5|
|Biotechnology (Integrated Course)||5|
|Chemical Engineering (Integrated Course)||5|
|Communication Systems (Integrated Course)||5|
|Construction Engineering & Management (Integrated Course)||5|
|Instrumentation & Control (Integrated Course)||5|
|Medical Nanotechnology (Integrated Course)||5|
|Power Systems (Integrated Course)||5|
|Structural Engineering (Integrated Course)||5|
|B.Com (Computer Applications)||3|
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) /B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) (Integrated Course)||5|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Sastra University Admission Criteria 2018:
To apply for Admission Into Sastra University 2018, contenders are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Candidates need to be passed in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized State Board/ Central Board or any other accepted by SASTRA with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and third subject from any one of the following – Chemistry/ Bio‐Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology.
- You are required to secure 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Bio‐Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology in a single sitting in 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- The minimum age of the candidates must not be below 19 years of age as on 1.7.2018.
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE Main 2018 exam for stream 1 for Admission In Sastra University.
Sastra University Admissions 2018 Fee Structure:
|Type||Amount (in INR)|
|Tuition fees||Rs 55,000 per semester|
|Development fees||Rs 10,000 (one-time payment)|
|Sports and unit test fees||Rs 1,000 per annum|
|Special fees, Registration fees, Medical Exam fees, etc||Rs 6000 (one-time payment)|
Steps to fill the Sastra University Application Form 2018:
Applying contenders for B. Tech and M. Tech Programme are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps.
Step 1: Sastra University Online Registration 2018
- Contenders are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is sastra.edu
- Afterwards you have to hit “Admission” tab and select the appropriate link of the course.
- Read the complete details regarding the Programme and go for registration by pressing the suitable link.
Step 2: Sastra University Admissions Login 2018
- After that you need to log in by entering the received password and ID.
- Then enter asked details in Sastra University Admission 2018 Online Application.
Step 3: Admission Sastra University 2018 fee
- Now candidates have to make the payment of application fee via using proper channel.
- Contenders are advised to recheck the payment details before submission.
Step 4: Uploading of documents
Then upload the relevant documents in below mentioned format.
|Photograph of the candidate||80 KB||30mmX45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Mother’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Father’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Guardian’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm||JPEG/JPG|
|Class 12 Marks||Minimum 1 MB||–||JPG|
|JEE Main score card||Minimum 1 MB||–||JPG|
Step 5: Submission of Sastra University Chennai Admission form
- Now candidates need to recheck Sastra University Admission Application Forms.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
Sastra University 2018 Admission Procedure:
- Under stream I, scores of JEE Main 2018 and normalized 10+2 will be taken.
- Weightage of JEE Main will be 25% and 10+2 scores is 75%.
- The combined scores will be used to prepare the rank list and candidates will be invited for admission on the basis of the rank list.
- 70% of seats will be filled under stream 1.
- Admission of the candidates will be made on the basis of normalized aggregate 10+2 or any equivalent exam scores.
- 30% of seats will be filled under stream 2.
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Sastra University Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|1||Application form availability||First week of April 2018|
|2||Application form deadline||Second week of June 2018|
|3||Rank list publication||Second week of June 2018|
|4||Counselling procedure||Third week of June 2018|
|5||Commencement of classes||First week of July 2018|
Note: Candidates can collect more details in concern of Sastra University Admission 2018 directly from the Official Website also. You may also subscribe our free email service for acquiring latest updates details or checking exact dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|