Sastra University Admission
Sastra University provides various UG and PG Courses in multiple streams. Applicants can apply for Sastra University Admission 2019 by filling the online application form till the last date that is 09-06-2019. More details about Sastra University Admission Notification 2019 are given below.
Highlights of Sastra University Admission 2019:
- Name of University: Sastra University
- Admission For: UG and PG
- Last Date for Sastra University Apply Online: 09-06-2019
- Declaration of Merit list: Second Week of June 2019
- Sastra University Counselling: 21-06-2019 to 24-06-2019
- Official Website: www.sastra.edu
Sastra University Admission
Sastra University Courses Offered:
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated)
Q- What is Sastra University Eligibility Criteria 2019?
|B.Tech||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science with 60% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry), B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated)||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant discipline OR B.Sc in the relevant discipline|
|LL.B||Graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate|
|BBA-LL.B, B.Com-LL.B, B.Com, B.Com-CA||10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate|
|B.Ed||Graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate|
|BA-B.Ed, B.Sc-B.Ed||10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Tech||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in the relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Sc||B.Sc in the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|MBA||Graduation in the relevant discipline with 50% marks|
|MCA||BCA OR Any Graduate degree with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level with 50% marks|
Get Here: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is Sastra University Fees?
- For B.Tech/ B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated), Law (Integrated)/ MBA/ MCA: Rs. 650/-
- For B.Sc/ B.Ed/ BA-B.Ed/ B.Com BBA, BCA/ M.Com/ M.Sc: Rs. 350/-
Q- How to Pay Application Fee?
- The fee can be submitted through online (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking) as well as offline (demand draft) payment modes.
- Pay the application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of ‘Sastra’ payable at Thanjavur.
Check Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q- What is Sastra University Admission Process 2019?
|B.Tech||70% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of valid score in JEE Main & merit in 10+2. 30% seats will be filled on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry) and B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated)||Merit in 10+2 followed by counselling|
|LL.B, BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B and B.Com-LL.B||CLAT score (75% weightage) and marks in 10+2 (25% weightage)|
|B.Com, B.Com-CA, B.Ed, BA, B.Ed, B.Sc-B.Ed||Merit-Based+ counselling|
|M.Tech||A valid score in GATE followed by counselling|
|M.Sc||Merit in the last qualifying examination|
|MBA||CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score|
|MCA||Merit in the last qualifying examination|
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Q- How to Fill Sastra University Online Application Form?
Step 1: Sastra University Online Registration 2019:
- Contenders are required to visit to the official website that is sastra.edu
- Afterwards you have to hit “Admission” tab and select the appropriate link of the course.
- Read the complete details regarding the Programme and go for registration by pressing the suitable link.
Step 2: Sastra University Admissions Login 2019:
- After that you need to log in by entering the received password and ID.
- Then enter asked details in Sastra University Online Form.
Step 3: Admission Sastra University Fee:
- Now candidates have to make the payment of Sastra University Application Form fee via using proper channel.
- Contenders are advised to recheck the payment details before submission.
Step 4: Uploading of Documents
Then upload the relevant documents in below mentioned format.
|Photograph of the candidate||80 KB||30mmX45mm|
|Mother’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm|
|Father’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm|
|Guardian’s Photograph||80 KB||30mmX45mm|
|Class 12 Marks||Minimum 1 MB||–|
|JEE Main score card||Minimum 1 MB||–|
Step 5: Submission of Sastra University Admission Form:
- Now candidates need to recheck Sastra University Admission Application Forms.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
Sastra University Admission 2019 Details:
Sastra University was the first institution to get the ‘Deemed University’ status in Tamil Nadu. This University offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in multiple streams such as Engineering, Science, Education, Management, Law and Arts.
Application form for all the courses offered by Sastra University can be filled online or offline. This university also imparts education through distance learning. You may also subscribe our free email service for acquiring latest updates details or checking exact dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|