Get detailed SAT Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Here!! Educational Testing Service (ETS) organizes the Scholastic Assessment Test for admission in the colleges of United States. Candidates preparing for this exam can download the Topic Wise SAT Exam Syllabus for Reading, Writing, Maths from here.
Syllabus for SAT Exam: Highlights
|Exam Name||Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)|
|Level of the exam||International|
|Administered by||Educational Testing Service (ETS)|
|Category||New SAT Syllabus|
|Mode of exam||Paper-pencil|
|SAT Test Centers||25,000 across the world|
SAT Test Pattern
|Component||Time Allotted (min.)||Number of Questions/Tasks|
|Writing and Language||35||44|
|Math (No Calculator)||25||20 (5 Grid-in)|
|Math (Calculator)||55||38 (8 Grid-in)|
|Total||180 (230 with Essay)||154 (155 with Essay)|
Candidates have to complete essay activity in 50 minutes. It will totally depend your only thinking ability, understanding and knowledge about the topic. The word limit of essay should be only 600-700 words. Personal opinions will not be accepted in the wring section by the candidate. Precise language in a logical and consistent manner fetches good marks.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
SAT Subjects Test:
This test is basically conducted for only one particular subject. Candidates have to choose only one subject of their interest. Contenders can check the list of optional subjects from the below section of the page.
|U.S. History||Chemistry||German with Listening||Latin|
|World History||Physics||Spanish||Chinese with Listening|
|Math Level 1||French||Spanish with Listening||Japanese with Listening|
|Math Level 2||French with Listening||Modern Hebrew||Korean with Listening|
Download PDF: SAT Syllabus 2019
SAT Reasoning Syllabus
Scholastic Assessment Test contains three sections in which questions will be asked from three different subjects. Aspirants can scroll down this page and complete information about exam syllabus. The three sections have defined in below direction in brief.
Critical Reading Sections:
This section will be based on short passage reading or long passage reading. Reading comprehension should be completed in 25 minutes. This test is conducted for test the vocabulary knowledge of the students. According to the SAT syllabus, there will be 52 marks asked in question paper.
Read Also: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
This section involves multiple choice questions and an essay which will test grammar knowledge of the student and usage of the skills. Aspirants should focus on improving sentences: structure and approach. This section should be completed in 35 minutes of 44 total questions.
Evidence-Based Reading and Writing:
The question will be asked from short passage reading or long passage reading. Candidates should read complete unseen passages carefully. It tests the vocabulary of the candidates. Aspirants have to attempt total 52 questions in 65 minutes.
The Math section will contain three sections of Algebra and functions of 25 minutes, Geometry Statistics of 20 minutes, Probability and Data analysis of 20 minutes. Besides, the syllabus includes mean, median and mode, ratios, direct and indirect variation. Aspirants can get questions from also probability, combination and permutation. The total time will be allotted to the candidates of 80 minutes in which they have to attempt 57 questions. The main topics of math are given below:
- Solving linear equations and linear inequalities
- Interpreting linear functions
- Linear inequality and equation word problems
- Graphing linear equations
- Linear function word problems
- Systems of linear inequalities word problems
- Solving systems of linear equations
- Solving quadratic equations
- Interpreting nonlinear expressions
- Quadratic and exponential word problems
- Radicals and rational exponents
- Operations with rational expressions and polynomials
- Polynomial factors and graphs
- Nonlinear equation graphs
- Linear and quadratic systems
- Structure in expressions
- Isolating quantities
- Ratios, rates, and proportions
- Table data
- Key features of graphs
- Linear and exponential growth
- Data inferences
- Center, spread, and shape of distributions
- Data collection and conclusions
- Volume word problems
- Right Triangle word problems
- Congruence and similarity
- Right triangle geometry
- Angles, arc lengths, and trig functions
- Circle: Equations and theorems
- Complex numbers
Read Now: How to Prepare for Maths
What is the procedure of getting SAT Syllabus 2019?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official website of Scholastic Assessment Test.
- Then, hit on “syllabus” tab appearing at home page.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to select suitable tab regarding Scholastic Assessment Test syllabus.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen which should be read completely by the aspirants.
- After that, follow suitable tab stable at that page and download it.
- At the last, you can take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
SAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern
SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test. It is commonly conducted in the month of October, November, December, January and March (or April, alternating), May and June.This is organized by the American Non-Profit Private Organization. SAT is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States.
Scholastic Assessment Test Syllabus
For the convenience of the aspirants we have brought latest SAT Syllabus for the exam. Scholastic Assessment Test contains three section of Reasoning Test that is Reading, Writing and Maths. Applicants can collect Topic Wise PDF of SAT Syllabus 2019 by going through this page.
Candidates can download the SAT Syllabus 2019 from above given links. To know more about the SAT Syllabus 2019, stay connected with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying|