Sathyabama University Entrance Exam
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Notification is released for providing admission to BE, B.Tech, B.Arch courses. It has begun process to accept application form from 01.11.2017; applicants may apply for entrance test till 06.04.2018. Candidates may enroll for test either through online or offline mode. After completion of registration process, Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018 is scheduled to be organized from 28.04.2018 & 29.04.2018 at various exam centres.
On the basis of Sathyabama University Result 2018, aspirants will undergo Counselling process from 21.05.2018 to 26.05.2018.Candidates are requested to retain a photo copy of the filled in data sheet and note the application number for future reference. This application number will be put to use to track your application & to book the slot for computer based examination. Collect all details about Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018 by scrolling down this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam
UG Programmes offered by Sathyabama University:
Engineering Programmes (B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch.):
Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria.
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Duration|
|1||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Automobile Engineering|
|3||B.E – Civil Engineering|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering|
|5||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|6||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|7||B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|8||B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|9||B.E – Mechanical and Production Engineering|
|10||B.E – Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|12||B.Tech – Information Technology|
|13||B.Tech – Bioinformatics|
|14||B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering|
|15||B.Tech – Biotechnology|
|16||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
For All B.E. / B.Tech. Programmes:
- Aspirants should be pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- You may pass 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- Contenders opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Sathyabama University Entrance Exam.
For B.Tech. – Biotechnology, Bioinformatics And Biomedical Programmes:
- You may pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- Aspirants may pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with at least of 60% marks and above (in Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Those opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
For B.Arch. Programme:
- Candidate may pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- You may possess 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with at least 60% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with an average of 80 marks out of 200.
- Individuals opting for this programme should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
Important point concerning Sathyabama University Eligibility:
- Aspirants passed in compartmental class / grade (or) passed with arrear/s either in 10th class or in 12th class is not eligible to apply for Sathyabama University Entrance Exam.
- Non Resident Indian (NRI), diploma holders and candidates of foreign origin need not appear in Sathyabama University Entrance Exam.
- Contenders should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April 2017 or should be appearing for the same in March / April 2018 with at least 60% marks.
- Applicants applying for entrance test, their date of birth should be on or after1st January, 1998.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.950 as application fee through Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or off line payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
- Application forms may also be accessed through post by sending a request letter along with a demand draft for Rs.1000/-.
Sathyabama University Admission Procedure:
- Admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., programmes is done on the basis of performance in All India B.E/B.Tech./B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2018 conducted by Sathyabama University.
- Those who perform well in Sathyabama University Entrance Exam will be invited for Counselling.
- On the day of Sathyabama University 2018 Counselling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seats & order will also be issued.
- Selected aspirants need to pay non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.10,000/-
- Allotment of branch once made during Sathyabama University Counselling 2018 is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
Get Here Entrance/ Course Wise Syllabus: Sathyabama University Syllabus
Applying Process for Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018:
Applicants applying for Sathyabama University Entrance Exam may follow listed steps.
- Log on to official site of organization www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in
- Go under “How to Apply” tab.
- Here you will find two ways of applying for Entrance Exam.
Application Form (Physical Mode):
- Eligible candidates can access application form on payment of Rs. 950/- at Sathyabama University Campus.
- Sathyabama University Application Form 2018 may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and e-Mail ID) along with a demand draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai.
- This request letter should reach on or prior 26.03.2018 to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2018, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, and Chennai-600 119”.
- Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to “The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2018, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119” on or before 06.04.2018.
Download here: Sathyabama University Online Application Form
Application Form (Online Mode):
- Candidates can also use online submission of application accessible at www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in
- After reading all eligibility terms, press on “Apply Online” tab.
- Go through all instructions carefully prior Sathyabama University Registration 2018
- Put all details in Sathyabama University 2018 Application Form as per need & requirements.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Verify all the details entered.
- After the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.950 should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or off line payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- Acquire print out of same for future need.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018 Pattern:
Question paper is divided into three parts.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part||Number & type of questions||Subjects|
|60 multiple choice questions(30 questions each)||Physics & Chemistry|
|Part B||60 multiple choice questions||Mathematics|
|Part C||60 multiple choice questions|
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018 Test cities:
You can book for exam from here: Sathyabama University Slot Booking
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018 Dates:
Issue of Sathyabama University Online Application Form
|Last date for Sathyabama University 2018 Registration||06.04.2018|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||18.04.2018|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||22.04.2018|
|Date of Computer based Examination||28.04.2018 & 29.04.2018|
|Date of Computer based Examination in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai||26.04.2018 to 29.04.2018|
|Declaration of Sathyabama University|
Result 2018 and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter (tentative)
Counselling dates (tentative)
|21.05.2018 to 26.05.2018|
This is all about Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2018. Refer its Official Link to fetch more information regarding test.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Sathyabama University Results||Sathyabama University Time Table|
|Sathyabama University Counselling||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities|