Sathyabama University Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has been propagated for Sathyabama University Recruitment. Applications are invited from skilled and energetic applicants for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow in the DST, Govt of India funded research project entitled “Isolation, Culture and Characterization of Fish Embryonic Stem Cells and Their Application in Transgenesis”. So, contenders who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for Sathyabama University Recruitment 2016 by sending their updated resume on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date for Submission of Resume||31st January 2016|
Job hunters, who are willing to apply for Sathyabama University Recruitment 2016, may get detailed information such as, age limit, qualification details, selection process, salary structure mode of payment, how to apply, important dates etc on this page provided you for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Applicants should have M.Sc / M.Phil / M.Tech, in any branch of Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Zoology /Biotechnology/Marine Biology/Microbiology from the repudiated university or institution.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates having research experience in Cell and Molecular Biology techniques along with basic cell/stem cell culture experience and maintenance of zebrafish will be given preference.
Job hunters who will be appointed for Sathyabama University Recruitment w3ill get the good amount of fellowship of Rs.25, 000/- per month (consolidated) for the first two years and Rs.28, 000/- per month (consolidated) for the third year.
Mode of Appointment:
The appointment is purely on merit basis and temporary for three years. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for an interview. No TA/DA will be provided.
Applying Procedure for Sathyabama University Recruitment:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for this recruitment notification must have to prepare updated resume (Curriculum Vitae) including all recent detail such as name, age, gender, address, date of birth, qualification, experience etc
- Aspirants must send their resume to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Last Date for Submission of soft copy of the resume- 31st January 2016
For more detail related to Sathyabama University Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|