Satyawati College Recruitment
An advertisement for Satyawati College Recruitment has been professed by Satyawati College, University of Delhi. College released this jobs notice for enrollment of dynamic and skilled contenders for Semi Professional Assistant and Nurse Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Delhi must apply for Satyawati College Recruitment 2016. Willing candidates can apply for this job by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on the below mentioned date.
|Name of Post||Semi Professional Assistant and Nurse|
|Date of Interview||As soon as possible|
Interested contenders are required to read this page of recruitmentresult.com, thoroughly to get more information related to Satyawati College Recruitment 2016 in support of essential qualification, salary package, selection process, how to apply etc. Before applying against Satyawati College vacancy 2016, contenders are advised to read each and every point carefully.
Name of Post:
- Semi Professional Assistant
|Semi Professional Assistant||
Get More:Graduate Jobs
Lower age limit of aspirants should be 18 years and Upper age limit of applicants should be 35 years. Relaxation in age will be admissible only to reserved category contenders (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per the norms of organization.
- Job finders who get elected for the post of Semi Professional Assistant will receive a pay scale of Rs. 16700/- per month by the organization.
- Job seekers selected for the job opening of Nurse will entitle to receive a salary scale of Rs. 22,935 /- per month as per the norms of University.
Manner of Selection:
Jobs appliers who are eager to apply for Satyawati College Recruitment should appear in walk- in- interview on the below stated address and date. Enrollment of applicants for Satyawati College Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for Satyawati College Recruitment:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit university’s official website that is www.satyawati.du.ac.in to obtain application form.
- Then, go to “Notice Board” tab which is structured in menu bar of homepage.
- Hit the link “Walk in Interview for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching staff (On Contractual Basis)”.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the format of application form which is displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form accurately with necessary information.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents, working experience and other relevant information.
- It must be noted that the application form must be duly signed by the appliers.
- Job seekers should appear in walk- in-interview along with application form and photocopies of documents.
- Contenders should report 15 minutes before the interview time.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
University of Delhi
Ashok Vihar, Phase-III,
Find More- More Jobs in Delhi
|Post Name||Walk- In- Interview|
|Semi Professional Assistant||June 2016|
To get more info related to Satyawati College Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Teaching Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|