Satyawati College Recruitment
Satyawati College of Delhi has professed a job notification titled as Satyawati College Recruitment 2016. For this concern online applications are invited to appoint eligible candidates for 11 vacant vacancies of non-teaching posts.
Candidates who are willing to fill up these posts must apply for Satyawati College Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may apply by filling an online application before the last to fill the application ends. All the details regarding satyawati.du.ac.in Vacancy can be obtained through this page that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of college||Satyawati College|
|Total number of posts||11|
|Last date of receipt of application||Within 21 days|
Satyawati College Vacancy and Age Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Age Limit|
|Semi Professional Assistant||01||35|
|Computer Lab Attendant||01||27|
Applying candidates must attain graduation / post graduate degree in related field as per university and UGC norms.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Salary Structure for Satyawati College:
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Semi Professional Assistant||5200-20200||2800|
|Computer Lab Attendant|
Candidates need to pay an application fees of Rs.500 for unreserved / OBC and Rs.250/- for SC / ST. Fee is non-refundable and there is no fees for PWD candidates.
Manner of Selection:
Jobs appliers who are eager to apply for Satyawati College Recruitment should appear in interview. Enrollment of applicants for Satyawati College Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview.
No TA / DA will be reimbursed for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for Satyawati College Recruitment?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit university’s official website that is www.satyawati.du.ac.in for getting to the online application format.
- Now, go for opportunity section on the home page and hit on “online application for the post of non-teaching staff”.
- This will open the prescribed format of application; candidates are advised to read the notification of the post before filling the application.
- Fill the application completely and get the copies of documents and published work ready for uploading along with the form.
- After completion with the process of filling the online application, submit it within given time period and get the hard copy of same that is needed to be forwarded at the address as given below on this page.
Important Note:- PWD candidates can apply only through offline mode in the prescribed format of application which can be downloaded from the college website.
Last date of receipt of application: Within 21 days from publishing of this advertisement.
To get more info related to Satyawati College Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|