Satyawati College Recruitment
Satyawati College, Delhi has unfolded a vacancy advertisement regarding Satyawati College Recruitment 2016. Organization is seeking for eligible candidates, to engage them for post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics. For this concern, walk-in interview has been organized by college to fill up the vacant posts.
Applicants, Who are satisfying requisite eligibility criteria for stated positions and willing to apply for Satyawati College DU Vacancies, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on scheduled date which is 28th July 2016. Candidates need to attend the interview at pre-decided date, time and venue that are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Satyawati College Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Satyawati College, Delhi|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||28th July 2016|
Applying candidates must attain Bachelors / master’s degree in relevant stream or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Applicants’ maximum Age limit or Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Selected candidates for Satyawati College vacancy will be receiving the suitable amount of salary packages which is offered by reputed organization.
Appliers will be considered on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by selection committee of college.
Must Read Below Stated Articles:-
Procedure to Apply for Satyawati College Recruitment:
- Participants who are willing to apply for declared posts, are firstly required to check the official notification link as provided below on this web page and ensure your eligibility regarding then post before appearing for walk-In interview.
- You can also download official notice from website which is satyawati.du.ac.in
- On homepage, select “Interview for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics” which is running at “Opportunity” section.
- Candidates are required to bring along one copy of their bio data (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph) at the time of walk-in interview.
- Bio data must be attached along with Xerox copy of all certificates and mark sheets affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and academic qualification also need to be submitted at time of interview on the below specified venue.
In Principal’s Office,
Satyawati College, Ashok Vihar,
Phase-III, Delhi – 110 052
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 28th July 2016
- Time of Interview: 11:30 a.m.
Appliers may attain the rest information about Satyawati College Recruitment 2016 through below stated official notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Satyawati College Recruitment Advertisement:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|