Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank has disclosed a vacancies notice as Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014.
- All those candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS, are invited for posts of officer (different scale) and office assistant.
- Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before the 14-03-2014. Entire information related to this IBPS vacancy notice 2014 are expressed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Total no. of posts
Name of post and vacancies
|Name of post and scale||Vacancies|
|Officer||II (General Banking Officer)||10|
Contenders who wish to have above mention posts should be Graduate/ Master Degree holder. It is essential that applicants must be cleared in the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
- Officer Scale I: Rs.14500-25700/-
- Officer Scale II: Rs 19400-28100/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 7200 – Rs. -19300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 20/-
- For all others: Rs.100/-
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank by means of a payment Challan.
- First of all candidates need to visit the Bank’s website that is sgbrrb.org.
- On the first page, there will be a tab in left section as “Recruitment”.
- Open it and read the related notification carefully..
- Candidate need to take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Make the payment of application fees and then again visit the website and recruitment tab.
- Now fill the form online with all details and submit it.
Last date to apply
- Last date to Payment of Application Fees: 14-03-2014
- Deadline for Online Registration: 14-03-2014
Note: job hunters may check more details by visit the official announcement.