SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2014
- State Bank of India has circulated a notification as SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2014.
- Online application forms are available to apply against this recruitment. Eligible and professional candidates may apply via online mode on or before the 06-03-2014.
- Entire details such as required Qualification, Selection process, how to apply etc. of this vacancy notification of SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2014 are given on this page of recrutimentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of posts
- Dy. Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Chief Manager
Total No. of vacancies
- Desired candidates must be possessed Graduation/Post Graduation/MBA/M.A./MCA/B.E/B.Tech in the relevant discipline from affiliated University.
Note: To know more about the Qualification, you can check the Official notification.
The age of the applicants should be above 21 years and below 45 years as per the applied posts. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the Government rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of the applicant’s performance in Written Test and Interview.
- For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.100/-
How to Apply?
- To applying process aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Application form with complete details attached with all required certificates should be submitted within the given time to apply. Incomplete or late form will not be determined.
- It is advised to check the official notification that is mentioned below on this page.
Dates should be kept in mind:
|Opening date of the Online application||17-02-2014|
|Last date of the Online submission of the application||06-03-2014|
|End date for the payment of fee (Offline)||08-03-2014|
|Online Examination will be held on||19-04-2014|
|Downloading the Call letter||Start from 10-04-2014|
Note: you can check the official notification.