SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result
State Bank of India has announced SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2015. Aspirants may also check SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2016 on this page shortly, so keep visiting. students who have appeared in written test held on January / February 2015 And Interviews Held In May 2015 may check Final Merit List through some easy steps that are given below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Notification||SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2015|
Steps to download SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result
- First of all go to official site of State Bank of India, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Now go to ‘career with us’ link available at bottom side of home page.
- Follow ‘Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India’.
- Select link ‘final Result’.
- List of roll no of selected candidates will display on your computer screen.
- Match your roll no and take print out of your score card for future reference.
State Bank Of India is the one of the four big banks in India. This bank established in 19th century. Headquarters of this bank is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and 17,000 branches. It is one of the most important banking and financial services company in India.
Examination was conducted with the purpose to select Associate Clerk in various branches of State Bank Of India. Exam was organized in the month of January and February 2015 and the interview was held in May 2015 and its score card is announced now and the successful candidates will be issued offer letters by concerned Banks separately.
Note: You may directly get your SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2015 here!!
For more info regarding any exam, merit list or SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2016, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updates on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get info your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On