SBI Challan Form 2015
- State Bank Of India is the most famous and oldest bank in India, which have its branch in all over the India. It is one of the Big four banks in India. Candidates, who are looking for SBI Challan Form 2015 should have a look below.
- State Bank Of India has 14 regional hubs and 57 Zonal Offices, which are located in main cities of India. In all, over the India there are 14,816 branches of state bank of India.
- Candidates who apply for the various vacancies in SBI such PO/ Clerk/ Officer needs to pay an application fee in the form of challan form along with the more other required documents.
- Challan form can be downloaded from the official site of the SBI. All the details as how to download challan form is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download SBI Challan Form:
- Visit the Official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to the ‘career’ section, which is in the below side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link and fill the application form with all required details and upload documents as required.
- After that you will get your registration no. and password.
- Registration no. and password will be sent to your email id which you have mentioned at the time of filling the form.
- Then you can download Challan form by which fee can be submitted.
How To Pay The Fee:
- After downloading the challan form candidates are required to fill all details given in it.
- After that go to the any branch of SBI and submit the application fee as required by the organization.
- Fee should be submitted in the account no. provided in the advt.
- Take the receipt of the Challan form.
How To Submit Challan Form:
- Applicants should submit the application form in the prescribed format as given by the organization.
- Application must be attached with all the required documents such as photos and application fee.
- Original receipt of the Challan form should be submitted at the address provided by the organization.
Note: you can get more details from the Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI PO Syllabus 2015||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2015||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Placement Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Latest Bank Jobs|