SBI Challan Form
Download SBI Challan Form PDF from here!! Check SBI Reprint Remittance Form details as well as the complete procedure to make the fee payments by using various methods. Apart from it, you may download SBI Challan Form PDF also from here.
SBI Challan Form
What Is SBI Bank Collect?
- ‘State Bank Collect’ facilitates to Corporate Internet Banking (CINB) customers for receiving online payments from receivers of their goods & services.
- CINB customers need not maintain a website.
- Payer of the Corporate has to just press on ‘State Bank Collect’ and choose the Corporate for which payment has to be made, fill up particulars of goods/services towards which payment has to be made and make the payment through one of the several options displayed to him on a Multiple Option Payment System (MOPS) page.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
How To Download SBI Challan Form 2019?
Those contenders who want to download SBI Challan Form are required to follow these basic steps:
- Visit the Official website of the organization i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Go to the ‘Latest Announcements” section, which is in at the top of the home page.
- Select apply online option which is given under SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification.
- Hit “New Registration” option and you will be on a new page.
- Do SBI Online Registration and fill SBI PO Application Form with all required details and upload documents as required.
- Get your registration no. and password.
- Registration no. and password will be sent to your email id which you have mentioned at the time of filling the form.
- Then you can go for SBI Challan Form Download by which fee can be submitted.
Press Here: SBI Challan Form Download PDF
How To Submit SBI Bank Challan Form:
- Follow some basic steps and submit the SBI Reprint Remittance Form before the last date:
- Applicants need to submit the SBI Application form in the prescribed format as given by the organization.
- Application must be attached with all the required documents such as photos and SBI application fee.
- Original receipt of the SBI PO Challan Form should be submitted at the address provided by the organization.
State Bank Of India Challan Form
|SBI Recruitment||Check Here|
|SBI Placement Papers||Check Here|
|SBI Admit Card||Check Here|
|SBI Result||Check Here|
|SBI Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|SBI Answer Key||Check Here|
|SBI Notification||Check Here|
|Challan Form of SBI|
|SBI Reprint Remittance Form||Check Here|
|SBI MOPS Reprint Remittance Form||Check Here|
|State Bank Collect Online||Check Here|
|SBI Online Challan Form and Fee Details||Check Here|
|SBI Clerk Challan Form||Check Here|
How Do I Pay My Application Fee?
- Kindly refer PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATON FEE link.
- Candidates should pay their Application Fee of Rs.300/- only through ONLINE mode, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com
- Payments shall be made at State Bank Collect using the following modes:
- Debit Card – All Banks
- Credit Card – All Banks
- Net Banking – All Banks
- Cash – Any Branch of SBI
- Enter asked details in the format of State Bank of India Challan Form.
- After completion of payment of Application Fee, candidates can take a print out of the receipt from the ‘Reprint Remittance Form’ link available in the State bank website itself.
- Candidates should pay their Application Fee, only after successful completion of applying for a post and on receipt of a 12 digit Application Number, starting as 1409 followed by 8 digit unique number, which will be displayed on the “Fee Details” tab of NLCs ONLINE receipt portal.
- Payment of Application Fee made without the above mentioned 12 digit unique NLC’s Application Number, shall not be taken in to account.
- NLC will not be responsible for any duplicate payments or for any erroneous payments made to any other account and for the correctness of information provided by the candidate.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online
REPRINT PAYMENT through SBI Internet Banking
Step1. Log on www.onlinesbi.com -> Personal Banking -> Enter user name and password
Step2. Hit Payment/Transfers -> i-Collect -> Select check box -> Proceed
Step3. Select State: Karnataka -> Type of Corporate: Others -> Go
Step4. Select institute name CURRENT SCIENCE ASSOCIATION OR INDIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES -> Submit
Step5. Select Payment Category -> Enter all details -> Select debit account number -> Enter Remarks, if any -> Submit -> Confirm -> Enter High Security password received on your mobile -> Confirm
Step6. You may print the receipt if required or else you can view paid amount using “Payment History” (Payment History available upto 1 year).
Check Here, Details On: Upcoming Bank Exams
State Bank MOPS Reprint Remittance Form
Enter the Bank Reference Number (Starting with ‘CP’) or Merchant Reference No & DOB/Mobile Number to view a specific payment. Afterwards you have to follow given points:
- Select Merchant Name
- Enter Bank reference number
- Date of Birth or Mobile number and
- Press go
I Have Paid My Application Fee, But The Status Is Not Updated In The Portal?
- SBI Application Fee status will be updated in the portal, only on the next working day of making payment.
- The individual has to enter the 12 digit Application Number provided by NLC correctly in the State Bank portal.
- In case the candidate, has wrongly entered the Application Number in the State Bank portal, the individual along with Snapshot of SBI Remittance Slip taken from State bank Collect portal, can mail to email@example.com along with Correct Application Number, State Bank Reference Number, Name of the Candidate and discipline.
Check Out Here: Eligibility for Bank
I Am Not Able To Upload My Photo & Signature?
Candidates can upload their Photo, Signature and generate their application form, only after paying the Application Fee ONLINE and the status of payment getting updated in the portal.
How Can I Get My SBI Challan Number?
SBI Reprint 280 Challan paid through Internet Banking
- Hit on E-tax and then Reprint Challan.
- Give the date you made the SBI Bank Challan Form.
- Hit on the reference number.
- You can see the Challan.
- Download SBI Bank Challan Form PDF.
Know More About: Career in Banking Sector
SBI Recruitment Challan Form – Queries (Helpline Number)
At the time of submitting SBI Challan Form, if you face any type of query you may dial one of the below mentioned SBI Customer Care Number:
- 1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
- 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- (city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care
For More Updates Regarding SBI Challan Form 2019 Fee Payments Reprint Remittance Form You May Connect With Our Portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Salary||Bank Placement Paper|
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams||Latest Private Bank Jobs|