SBI Challan Form
Contenders those who want to apply against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment are required to fill and submit application form as well as SBI Challan Form through proper medium. Last date to submit the SBI Application form is 13-05-2018.
After that, no forms will be accepted by the organization. While submitting the SBI Reprint Remittance Form, individuals need to make fee payments (compulsory for all aspirants). You can download the SBI PO Recruitment Notification PDF By hitting the below link and you will get the entire details.
Highlights of the page:
What after Submission?
After the submission of SBI Form, contenders need to download the admit card and attend the SBI PO Prelims Exam which will be conducted on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018 at respective examination centres.
To grab further information about SBI Challan Form 2018, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, follow the basic steps and submit the SBI Challan Reprint Remittance Form.
SBI Challan Form
How to download SBI Challan Form 2018:
Those contenders who want to download SBI Challan Form are required to follow these basic steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official website of the organization i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Go to the ‘Latest Announcements” section, which is in at the top of the home page.
- Select apply online option which is given under SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification.
- Hit “New Registration” option and you will be on a new page.
- Do SBI Online Registration and fill SBI PO Application Form with all required details and upload documents as required.
- After that you will get your registration no. and password.
- Registration no. and password will be sent to your email id which you have mentioned at the time of filling the form.
- Then you can download Challan form by which fee can be submitted.
Hit Here>>> SBI Registration
Hit Here>>> SBI PO Recruitment Notification
Application Fee and Intimation Charges:
It is necessary for all the applicants to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking while submitting the SBI PO Application form.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Apply Here: SBI Recruitment
How to Pay The Fee:
- After downloading the State Bank of India challan form candidates are required to fill all details given in it.
- After that go to any branch of SBI Bank and submit the application fee as required by the organization.
- Fee should be submitted in the account no. provided in the advertisement.
- Take the receipt of the SBI Challan form.
How To Submit SBI Bank Challan Form:
Follow some basic steps and submit the SBI Reprint Remittance Form before the last date:
- Applicants need to submit the SBI Application form in the prescribed format as given by the organization.
- Application must be attached with all the required documents such as photos and SBI application fee.
- Original receipt of the SBI 2018 Challan form should be submitted at the address provided by the organization.
You Can Also Check: SBI Notification
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges/ last date to submit SBI Challan Form||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||18.06.2018 onwards|
|SBI Preliminary Exam||1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||20.07.2018|
|SBI Main Exam||04.08.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||20.08.2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||01.11.2018|
Check Out: Upcoming Bank Jobs
If you want to know more about SBI Challan Form 2018 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding SBI Challan Form by write it down in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank Syllabus||SBI Admit Card|
|SBI Answer Key||SBI Result|
|SBI Exam Pattern||Bank Salary Structure|