SBI Clerk Admit Card
Latest SBI Clerk News!!! The date to download SBI Clerk Admit Card has been delayed by conducting authority of State Bank of India. Now, the authority has decided that the Official Link of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 will be active from 06th June 2018 for SBI Pre Exam.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Date:
It is expected that SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will be scheduled in June – July 2018 (tentatively). Candidates who have applied for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification are advised to stay with us through this page to get updated information regarding SBI Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card.
|Content Of This Page:|
SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam Date:
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of SBI Clerk 2018 preliminary examination will be only eligible to appear in SBI Clerk Mains Exam held on 05-08-2018 (tentatively). And Link of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018 will be active from 23-07-2018 onwards (tentatively).
For further details regarding SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, SBI Clerk Exam Pattern etc you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
SBI Clerk Admit Card
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associates (Clerk)|
|No. of SBI Clerk Vacancy||8301 vacancies|
|Availability of SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card||06-06-2018 onwards|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Date||June/ July 2018|
|SBI Clerk Salary||Rs 23600/- [Starting]|
|Status of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018||Updating Soon|
How to get SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018?
- Initially you need to visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- From homepage hit on “Careers” tab to get SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Within few seconds a new window will be displayed you need to press on “Current Openings” link available at the bottom of page.
- A new page will come out along with various SBI Recruitments links etc.
- Choose “Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India (Download Pre-Examination Training Call Letter From 06-06-2018)” to get SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- From the dropdown list candidates need to select “Pre-Examination Training Call Letter” link
- A new page will be opened along with FAQ and dialog box to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 on the right side as:
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the dialog box to get SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- After that hit on “Login” tab to get SBI Clerk Training Call Letter
- Now SBI Clerk Call Letter will be appeared on next screen
- Check out the details available at the SBI Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter
- Download Admit Card for SBI Clerk on your desktop.
- Take a print out of SBI Clerk Pre Call Letter and have to carry it at the time of examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2018
Get Here Details Of: SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Exam Pattern:
|Features||SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam||State Bank of India Mains Exam|
|Mode of SBI Clerk Exam||Online Exam||Online Exam|
|Medium (Language)||Bilingual (Except English Language sections)||Bilingual (Except General English section)|
|Duration||1 hour||2 hours 40 Minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|SBI Clerk Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking||¼ of the marks allotted to a question will be deducted as negative marking|
|Total Number of Question||100||190|
|Sections||3- English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability||4- General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude|
Check Now: SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Time duration of exam will be 01 Hour.|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern:
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
Want to Know? How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam
Details printed on SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Entrants Name
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Category of Examinee.
- Mother/ Father Name.
- Registration/ Application Number.
- Roll number of Entrant
- SBI Clerk Exam centre
- SBI Clerk Exam date
- Exam timings
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centre venue
- Signature of exam experts
- Entrant’s photo with signature and so forth.
- List of ID Proofs to be carried along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.
- Important guidelines for the SBI Examination
Required Documents along with SBI Clerk Hall Ticket:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph
- ID card issued by college/university
- Official letter with signature of gazette officer
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2018:
|SBI Clerk Exam Events||SBI Clerk Existing Dates||SBI Clerk Revised Dates|
|Download of State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Admit Card for Preliminary Examination||From 01-03-2018 onwards (tentatively)||From 06-06-2018 onwards (tentatively)|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination Date||In the month of March/April 2018 (tentatively)||In the month of June/July 2018 (tentatively)|
|Download of SBI Clerk Admit Card for Main Examination||From 26-04-2018 onwards (tentatively)||From 23-07-2018 onwards (tentatively)|
|SBI Clerk Main Examination Date||12-05-2018 (tentatively)||05-08-2018 (tentatively)|
Candidate interested in availing more details about SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Clerical Cadre (March Exam) are advised to go through this Official Website Link. In case if candidates have any sort of query regarding the details of SBI Clerk Admit Card given here then they may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Exam Books||SBI Clerk Question Paper|
|SBI Clerk Result||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|Bank Online Test||SBI Clerk Interview Experience|
|Online Practice Test For Clerk||Bank Coaching Institutes|