SBI Clerk Recruitment
State Bank of India has unfolded an advertisement about SBI Clerk Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up 17140 vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) & Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Qualified candidates, who are willing to apply against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 must apply by submitting online application form before the last date. You may follow below provided instructions to fill online application form.
|Post Name||Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associates|
|No. Of Vacancies||17140|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th April 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th April 2016|
Applicants, who are willing to grow their career in the banking sector, must apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 through the online mode. Other appropriate details regarding SBI jobs such as qualification required, age limit, salary details, process to apply etc are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|2||Junior Agricultural Associates||3008|
|3||Special Recruitment Drive For TURA (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh||188|
For Junior Associate:
Appliers must have Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from recognized university or by the Central Government University.
Read Also:- More Graduate Jobs
For Junior Agricultural Associates:
Aspirants should have Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- Lower age limit of the applying candidate for all posts must be 20 years and upper age limit must be 28 years.
- Upper Age will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST, up to 3 years for OBC, for PWD (SC/ST) is 15 years, (OBC) is 13 years, (general) is 10 years and 5 years for Ex- servicemen.
Monthly emolument for the Clerical Cadre Jobs is Rs. 11765 – 31540/- per month which is offered by State Bank of India.
- Contenders need to pay Rs. 600 as application fee for general and other category candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates are require to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode only.
Aspirants will be engaged on the basis of their performance in the following process as indicated below:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
For Preliminary Exam:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Timings: 01 Hour|
For Main Exam:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
SBI Online Practice Test
- START: English Language Online Test
Procedure to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment:
- To apply against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016, firstly visit the official website of the organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Check the ‘Careers with us’ at the below section of the home page and choose the appropriate link under which there is a highlighted option to Apply Online.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- Submit the completed form along with application fee within given time.
- Take a printout of filled in form for further use.
|Online Registration Of Application Starts From||05th April 2016|
|Last Date For Online Registration Of Application||28th April 2016|
|Downloading Of Call Letter For Online Test||11th May 2016 (Tentative)|
|Date Of Preliminary Test||17th June 2016 (Tentative)|
For more information related SBI Clerk Recruitment, you can log on to Official Notification. Stay connected with this portal for latest updates regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016.