SBI Clerk Recruitment
Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 from 12.04.2019 TO 03.05.2019!! State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Notification for filling up 9086 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Candidates, interested in SBI Clerk Jobs of JA Clerks are suggested to grab complete information related to the same by going through this page.
Overview of SBI Junior Associates In Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Association||State Bank of India|
|SBI Clerk Vacancies Name||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|SBI Clerk Vacancy||9086|
|Opening Date for SBI Clerk Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Last Date for SBI Clerk Recruitment Apply Online||03-05-2019|
|SBI Clerk Pre Exam Date||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||tentatively on 10.08.2019|
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales): 9086
Q1. What is SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019?
SBI Clerk Qualification Needed:
- To apply against SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment, applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum marks from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants having Integrated Dual Degree is also eligible to apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Age Limit:
The minimum age of aspirants applying for State Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment should be 20 years. Applicants who are going to apply for SBI Job 2019 must not exceed above than 28 years in age.
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
Q2. What is SBI Clerk Age Relaxation?
|Category||Age Relaxation (In Years)|
|Person domicile in Jammu and Kashmir||05|
Q3. What is SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2019?
After selection, applicants will receive an impressive pay scale 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075.00 (Rs.11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2019.
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
Check SBI Clerk Related Links:
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|SBI Notification||Get Here|
|SBI Recruitment||Get Here|
|SBI Challan Form||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||Get Here|
|SBI Placement Papers||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||Get Here|
|Books for SBI Clerk Exam||Get Here|
Q4. What is SBI Clerk Application Fee?
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
- Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection for SBI Clerk Advertisement 2019.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q5. How to Fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- Go to at top of the home page and hit on “Careers” tab.
- Hit on “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Apply Online from 12.04.2019 TO 03.05.2019)(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03)” link.
- Hit on “Download Advertisement (English)” link and must read complete SBI Recruitment Notification to fetch all details.
- Go through “Apply online” button and Enter registration number/ roll number to login.
- Press on “login” button as shown in below given image.
- SBI Online Application Form will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Fill complete SBI Clerk Application Form with correct details asking for filing vacant tabs.
- Upload relevant certificates and documents with the SBI Clerk Registration Form in correct manner.
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Download duly filled SBI Junior Associates Online Form by follow suitable tab and then take print out copy of it for future reference.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Apply Online Links
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Apply Online Link||Check Here|
|SBI Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|SBI Official Link||Check Here|
Q6. What is SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Process?
State Bank of India will conduct Preliminary, Mains exam for the selection of eligible candidates on the SBI Clerical Cadre Positions. Final selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview against SBI Clerk Recruitment.
Q7. What is New in SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019?
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern:
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Bank Exam at Home
SBI Clerk 2019 Cut-Off:
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Cut-Off
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Cut-Off
|General / Financial Awareness||13.5||9.5||3.25|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
SBI Clerk Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification to fill up 9086 Posts. Those applicants who are interested and have required qualification can apply for SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) till last date.
Online Registration of Application and Payment of Fees will be submitted from 12.04.2019 TO 03.05.2019. Candidates are required to follow above provided steps to fill SBI Recruitment Clerk Online Application Form. You may like our page on Facebook or Follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Free Job Updates||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|