SBI Clerk Prelims Result
State Bank of India has announced SBI Clerk Result for Prelims Exam on its official website. Candidates who were the part of Prelims Exam conducted on June 23, 24 and 30 may check the SBI Clerk Prelims Result along with SBI Cut Off Marks from this page.
Contenders can check the SBI Clerk Pre Result by hitting below provided direct official link. You can get the SBI Clerk Result Marks by entering the Roll Number, Date of Birth, or Registration Number.
SBI Clerk Exam Result Along with SBI Clerk Cut Off-Announced!!!
SBI Clerk Merit List of shortlisted candidates will be declared a few days ahead of it. Applicants who will clear SBI clerk Pre exam need to appear for main exam. Qualified candidates may appear for Main Exam which will be conducted on 05th August 2018.
SBI Clerk Admit Card for Main Exam is Available Now
For getting rest of the details about SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018, you need to go through the entire page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for SBI Clerk Result 2018!!!
Status of SBI Result: ANNOUNCED
SBI Clerk Result
How to download SBI Prelims Clerical Cadre Result?
- First of all the candidates need to visit the Official Website of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in to check the SBI Clerk Prelims Result/ SBI Clerk Result.
- Now choose ‘Careers’ tab available at the top of home page. Scroll down the appeared page and select ‘current openings’ link located under ‘Join SBI’ section at bottom.
- Subsequently, on the next page select appropriate advertisement link for which you have applied for.
- Now select link to download your SBI score card/ SBI Clerk Prelims Result.
- As you press that link, SBI Clerk Result page will appear on the computer screen.
- Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, or Registration Number to get SBI Clerk Prilims Score Card.
- Now SBI Clerk Result of Pre on your computer screen.
- Check your roll number and take print out of SBI Clerk Result for future use.
Download Here: SBI Clerk Prelims Result
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2018-Released:
|Name of Category||Minimum Marks for Phase 2 Exam|
Know More About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India is one of the top Governments owned corporation in India. The State Bank of India is the only scheduled commercial bank in India to organize its own common written examination every year for short listing candidates eligible in the post of Clerks and Probationary Officers.
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of SBI Clerk 2018 preliminary examination will be only eligible to appear in SBI Clerk Mains Exam held on 05-08-2018 (tentatively).
And Link of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018 will be active from 23-07-2018 onwards (tentatively). Those candidates who will clear the mains will be finally called to join the position in the bank. Check SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2018 from here.
You Can Read Here About: SBI Clerk Salary Structure
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2018:
|SBI Clerk Exam Events||SBI Clerk Revised Dates|
|Download of SBI Clerk Admit Card for Main Examination||From 23-07-2018 onwards (tentatively)|
|SBI Clerk Main Examination Date||05-08-2018(tentatively)|
Get Here: All Upcoming Bank Jobs
For getting more details about SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 applicants must check this Official Link and stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com. We will provide exact information related to SBI Clerk Result time to time. If you have any query regarding SBI Clerk Result then you may ask in comment box that is stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||SBI Clerk Exam Books|
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Notification|