SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
State Bank of India has unfolded vacancy advertisement titled as SBI Junior Associate Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the 8301 vacant posts (Customer Support & Sales).
Those who are seeking for Banking sector jobs they must apply for this latest job opportunity through proper channel. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
State Bank of India is going to hire work oriented and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Individuals can visit to the official website of the organization to fill SBI Online Application Form.
Last date to fill State Bank of IndiaApplication Form is 10/02/2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get detailed information of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
|Bank name||State Bank of India|
|Post name||Junior Associate|
|Number of Vacancy||8301|
|Last date to apply online||10/02/2018|
SBI Vacancy Details:
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 8301
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for SBI Junior Associate Vacancies they must possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Aspirants having Integrated Dual Degree is also eligible to apply for State Bank of India recruitment.
Age Criteria for SBI JA Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy shall not more than 28 years and not less than 20 years as on 01/01/2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the rules of Government of India.
|Category||Age Relaxation (in Years)|
|Person domicile in Jammu and Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989||05|
Check Here: SBI Notification
Salary Scale for SBI Recruitment:
Candidates who get selected for SBI Junior Associate Job they will be able to receive Rs. 23600/- per month along with DA and other allowances at current rate as per the norms of State Bank of India.
SBI Selection Process:
Selection of candidates for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 shall be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Mains and other section criteria set by the organization as per the job requirements.
Those candidates who will get shortlisted through screening of applications will be called for Preliminary Examination which is going to be conducted in March/April 2018 (Tentatively).
Candidates who qualify Preliminary Examination then will be called for Main Examination. The structure of main examination is as follow:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and computer aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
Aspirants who are going to apply for SBI Junior Associate jobs they have to pay Rs. 600/- in the form of application fee through online mode. SC/ST/PWD/EXSM shall have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Check Also: Latest Bank Jobs
Steps to apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for State Bank of India Jobs, candidates first of all have to visit the official website of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab available in top of that page
- Now on reaching new page, various SBI Recruitment Notification will get appear on your screen
- Choose the suitable link and hit on “Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10 Download AdvertisementApply Online” link
- This will take you to a new page you just have to read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for State Bank of India Junior Associate recruitment
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit apply online link
- After that if you are a new user then hit on “Tap here for new user registration” link
- Then fill the required details for SBI Registration and hit register option
- Go back to previous page and fill your Registration Number and Password and hit on login option
- After that SBI Application Form will get appeared on your screen, you just have to fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Register Here>>SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
Last date to submit application for State Bank of India Vacancy: 10/02/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to get complete information of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also follow this page on face book and Google Plus to get updates of SBI recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Result||SBI Admit Card|
|Bank Online Test||SBI Placement Papers|
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams||Latest Recruitment|
|Bank Salary||Bank Exam Preparation Material|